Click here to access the Tanksim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Tanksim.com

Old 05-18-12, 02:11 PM   #1
Maki4444
Sparky

Downloads: 334
Uploads: 0
Default Tiger targeting problem

Hey there once again. I have fixed my 6th mission problem by installing the ZeeWolf free mod.

But now I have a different problem. In the stock game the auto commander would give me very VERY accurate distances to enemy tanks. Now he says t 34 12 o clock 700 meters. I punch in 700 aim like before and the shell hits WAY behind the target even though it's stationary......

Anyone else have this problem. Also it's really annoying that the enemy sees me from 1000 meters while my commender sees them usually around 500.

And the third thing is that even though I knock out a t-34 the stupid commander ignores operational ones and keeps bugging me about the ones that are knocked out but apparently not destroyed.

Even without autocommander when I mark a target manually the distance is usually too great.

Old 05-18-12, 07:47 PM   #2
charon2112
Swabbie

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maki4444 View Post
Hey there once again. I have fixed my 6th mission problem by installing the ZeeWolf free mod.

But now I have a different problem. In the stock game the auto commander would give me very VERY accurate distances to enemy tanks. Now he says t 34 12 o clock 700 meters. I punch in 700 aim like before and the shell hits WAY behind the target even though it's stationary......

Anyone else have this problem. Also it's really annoying that the enemy sees me from 1000 meters while my commender sees them usually around 500.

And the third thing is that even though I knock out a t-34 the stupid commander ignores operational ones and keeps bugging me about the ones that are knocked out but apparently not destroyed.

Even without autocommander when I mark a target manually the distance is usually too great.
I had this problem. I just stopped using the auto-commander, I like scanning for my own targets now.
charon2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-12, 11:17 PM   #3
frinik
Grey Wolf

Default TvsT

The stock game is hopeless. It's buggy, the missions are boring and scripted the AI is a joke.If you really want to play and enjoy TvsT then you have ZeeWolf's mods in SP or the MMP7 for MP.
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-12, 03:17 AM   #4
Maki4444
Sparky

Downloads: 334

Thanks for the reply guys. I was thinking the same thing I'll just donate to project ZeeWolf and get the mods, because the game really is amazing.
Maki4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-12, 02:22 PM   #5
charon2112
Swabbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
The stock game is hopeless. It's buggy, the missions are boring and scripted the AI is a joke.If you really want to play and enjoy TvsT then you have ZeeWolf's mods in SP or the MMP7 for MP.
Is there a pretty active community playing MMP7?
charon2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-12, 09:18 PM   #6
frinik
Grey Wolf

Default MMP

For that you'll have to check with Murkz.There's a sticky about MMP on this forum check it out.Alternately go to the panzersim.forumotion.com website where these guys are located and oyu can download the MMP7.
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote