SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Classic Subsims
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-03-19, 01:03 PM   #1
ChristopherTarana
中国水兵

Downloads: 190
Uploads: 0
Default Submarine Command Differences Incaft SH1?

Are there any websites where I can read about the command differences between ComSubPac and ComSubsSwAsiatic? It seems to me in ComSubPac we get radars earlier and less special missions! They did send me to Southern Japan three patols in row and the seas were heavy! I'm not sure if patrol areas for careers are randomly generated but it was weird! At least I started in different areas of the zone!

In ComSubSwAsiatic, It took longer before we got radar and every patrol was a special mission! You're going to take your sub to large naval base in broad daylight and photograph a warehouse on pier! Both the US Navy and USAAF have aircraft to do that! I did something like this last night trying to take a docked freighter (0 knots) near Tinian! I got the freighter, but had to outrun three DD's on the surface at flank speed!

You're supposed be on the surface and out of visual range to end your patrol. I was definately on the surface! Has anyone successfully fought other submarines during a patrol? I'm curious as to what tactics work best!

Thanks!

Christopher Tarana
ChristopherTarana is offline   Reply With Quote