SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Sub/Naval + Other Games > Sub/Naval & General Games Discussion > Jutland
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-23-19, 10:30 AM   #1
Sledgehammer427
PacWagon

Location: Drinking coffee and staring at trees in Massachusetts
Downloads: 280
Uploads: 0
Default Can't download Jutland via Stormpowered

Hello!

I purchased Jutland back in 2017 and played it briefly before my hard drives exploded (not literally)

So I recently had the itch return and I wanted to re-install Jutland and all of its expansions, and by george, the download just won't start. I installed Stormpowered, made sure it was allowed through all the firewall nonsense, and the download hangs at 0% and then says it failed.

Is the download server gone? Is SES totally dead?
can anyone mail me their copy on a flash drive?
V-boat Nutcase - Need supplies? Japanese garrison on a small island in the way? Just give us a call! D4C!
Sledgehammer427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-19, 03:38 AM   #2
smithcorp
Bosun

Downloads: 27

I've been having the same experience. I think its dead...
smithcorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-19, 04:52 PM   #3
smithcorp
Bosun

Downloads: 27

So frustrating. I still persist with this damn game but the frustration! I think SES's license server must be down. I have permissions for stormpowered to get through the firewall, but even with the firewall turned off the connection test tells me SES can't be contacted and maybe I need to let it through the firewall!

When I try to log in to go online, it tells me my password is wrong. Their website is up, but when I try to reset my password using their support portal, it tells me its sent a new password to my email address, but the email never arrives. I think its well and truly dead now, particularly for anyone who wants to update or download the game.

Pity, I really enjoyed playing it.
smithcorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-20, 12:39 PM   #4
Tofke
Swabbie

Downloads: 41

Nothing works for me too, i reinstalled DG and Jutland but i cant activate my games, i tried the tip "ctlt+shift+F12" but nothing happens... any news ?
Old 12-28-20, 04:41 PM   #5
frigokar
Sailor man

Downloads: 66

i recently got a new pc and instaled new windows,and after login in,my purchases were remebered and installed.So maybe post a complaint since now they rebuilt their forums.If you can find your email of purchase i think that would be enough for them.
frigokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-20, 01:35 PM   #6
cheeky_kaleun
Watch

Downloads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by frigokar View Post
i recently got a new pc and instaled new windows,and after login in,my purchases were remebered and installed.So maybe post a complaint since now they rebuilt their forums.If you can find your email of purchase i think that would be enough for them.
Open a ticket with customer support. I was having similar problems, they were resolved. If you can get StormPowered working you'll get the games working, try updating the StormPowered app, or uninstalling and reinstalling.

I know it's not the most helpful advice but I just kept fiddling until it worked. Despite not being perfect, I think it's a fantastic game.
cheeky_kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote