SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter III
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-08-14, 11:01 AM   #1
Paranyxidas
Nub

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0
Default Crashes when loading

Hi everyone,
I'm playing sh3+gwx+commander for two years and finally I need your help for first time...
im in the middle of a patrol and when im trying to load my saves I get an error message when the I read on the screen "not so long ago".
Also I noticed that ships are sinking without to attack them when im close to a convoy.
This happens for first time so I don't think is a pc problem.im in patrol 24,November 1943.
Do you think the problem is that I loaded the game from sh3 icon and not from commander?the problem started when the next time I loaded it as usually from sh commander.if yes,the solution should be to start the patrol again?

Thank you...
Paranyxidas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-14, 02:25 AM   #2
Warren Peace
Loader

Downloads: 44

Did you save while at sea? If so, it's possible that you saved too close to the convoy, or other ships, that can have an occasional adverse affect on saves. Also, I believe that loading a save too close to AI units can cause them to lose their orders, drive in a straight line, and then sink randomly (I could be wrong, but I swear I read that somewhere).

The silence when the pinging stops.
Warren Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-14, 12:54 PM   #3
Paranyxidas
Nub

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warren Peace View Post
Did you save while at sea? If so, it's possible that you saved too close to the convoy, or other ships, that can have an occasional adverse affect on saves. Also, I believe that loading a save too close to AI units can cause them to lose their orders, drive in a straight line, and then sink randomly (I could be wrong, but I swear I read that somewhere).
Ηello,and thank for your time....
The point is that it can happen everywhere in the middle of the ocean,not only close to a convoy...
Today I tried to remove GWX Enhanced Damage Effects Mod from JSGME
and it works fine.i can load my saves.Probably this mod was the problem.We'll see...
Thank again for your time...
Paranyxidas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
commander, crash, gwx, loading