SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific
Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-18-14, 10:33 AM   #1
Havan_IronOak
Navy Dude

Downloads: 233
Uploads: 0
Default Still looking to get the right mix of mods for me... Any Suggestions?

Now I'm trying

OpsMonsun_V705
OMv705_To_V720
OMv720_Patch5
OMEGU_v300
OMEGUv300_Patch7
Dark Recognitionmanual

I pulled the 3000 Meter Bearing Tool (1920x) from my earlier list.
Does NOT work with this set-up. It leaves most of the gauges as white blocks of missing data.
I might try to load this ahead of OMEGU to see if that will correct the issues. Anyone know?

Dropped Silhouette and RecManual Mod v1.3 from my previous attempt. The realistic details are sometimes more confusing that the simplified line drawings.
Several of the warships I tried ID'ing HAD guns but you couldn't easily see them in the recognition manual silhouettes using this mod.

Dropped Red Lighting for OM in favor of Dark Recognitionmanual since I'm no longer using Silhouette and RecManual Mod v1.3

Liking all this so far with a few minor beefs:
I'd like the reprogrammed numpad enter key to signal return to normal time compression rather than fire torpedo

I may just try and figure out how to mod that on my own but if anyone has any other suggestions for mods that will do it that would be great.
Also any tips on which directories and files to fiddle with in modding these on my own would be helpful.

I'd like the ship's hull forms to be restored to my targeting map rather than just the dots on the bows.
I may try to figure out how this could be modded as well.

Also I'd still like a 3000 meter bearing tool that is a BIT more subtle than the sometimes "overly bold" bearing tool I'm seeing now. But I'm pretty sure that modding that is well beyond me.
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
NVidia RTX2070 16 Gig
Havan_IronOak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mod issue, mod order, mod request, mod sets