SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Current crop of subsims & naval games > COLD WATERS > Atlantic Fleet / Pacific Fleet
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-18-18, 02:01 PM   #1
Lonny007
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 982
Uploads: 0
Default Has the Merchant freeze bug been fixed or still working on it?

Only one problem i have ran across playing The Atlantic Fleet Campaigns is the Merchant Freeze Bug I have experienced and also read others have experienced too, it sucks to spend time in a Campaign Battle to have game freeze up. Has the bug been found and fixed? If not Sure hope killerfish has found the bug and planning to provide a patch to fix the problem? I am playing game on a Brand New Acer Aspire 5 A515-51G-84ZP Laptop with i7 8th Gen 8550U,8GB Memory,GeForce MX150 Video Card, Thanks for any info, does Killerfish need more money to find Bug?

Londog!

Last edited by Lonny007; 02-19-18 at 02:08 PM.
Lonny007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-18, 09:28 PM   #2
Bungo_Pete
Medic

Downloads: 14
Uploads: 0

I don't think they read this forum much anymore if at all these days,too bad to.If they were smart they would start by adding features to the dynamic campaign to make it better.Like adding fuel consumption and a world map for starters and then charge a fee like 2.99$ or something for these enhancements on steam.Like other developers ,for instance strategy first,and 777 studios do.They'd make money and we would get a game that we would really wanna keep playing.
Bungo_Pete is offline   Reply With Quote