SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-19-23, 04:31 PM   #5386
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

^ "Prefer Trump over Biden". I guess you would like to end military support for Ukraine then?

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 03-19-23 at 05:34 PM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-23, 04:49 PM   #5387
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Prefer Trump over Biden. I guess you would like to end military support for Ukraine then?
Why is it that I have the feelings whoever win the next Presidential election the military aid from USA to Ukraine will either decrease or stop.

Why is it I think USA are going to let Europe tackle the Ukrainian problem by them self, while USA focus on Asia-China

If my feelings are down the road I would prefer Biden-When it comes to send military aids to Ukraine.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-23, 06:30 PM   #5388
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

No, but I would be willing to risk it as Ukraine support is the only thing I like about the Biden administration and I have to look at the big picture.

What I know for sure is we don't need another 4 years of open borders and sexual perversions being taught to grade school students. We don't need environmental wackos running the country trying to force us into electric vehicles that our grid can't handle and stifling our energy independence.

I could go on but you get the point. Biden is bad for the nation in many ways and of the two Trump would be the better choice.

Besides who knows where the Ukraine war will be in the two years before that becomes an issue? You think there's a chance that your country will finally step up and do it's part by then?

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-23, 07:08 PM   #5389
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
^ "Prefer Trump over Biden". I guess you would like to end military support for Ukraine then?
We don’t have kings so it’s not soley up to Trump or Biden. It’s primarily up to our representatives in congress i.e. the people that have the final say. That’s just how things are done. And from what I been reading there are Republican congressional representatives that don’t give a rats arse what any prospective Republican presidential candidates says.

You do have wonder though if those polled share any rational thoughts regarding support for Ukraine. Or does their motivation have more to do with how divisive party politics has become and the contempt they seem to have for each other?

Speaking of supporting your neighbors. How’s Scholz’s Great declaration of Feb 22 to spend 100 Billion euros to beef up your own military and NATO commitments going? Not too well from what I hear. But what the hell, you always got the Trump fiddle to play while Rome burns, so ya got that going for you.

Though I fully support seeing Ukraine through this. I get tired of lazy ass Europeans complaining all the time and us having to foot the bill for your defense and fixing the problems you started. By getting too damn cozy with Russia again diverting energy and pipeline income from your neighbors into your own greedy little bank accounts.

WWII was this world’s first war for oil. Germans tried it again in the 21st century but instead of playing footsie and drawing new borders in the east with Stalin this time you were colluding with his protege Putin and building Nordstream. No doubt with the same idea in mind as in the 40’s of getting the oil and dividing the spoils in the east with Russia. Something’s never change I guess. Such as our commitment to keep the Russians out and the Germans from making treaties with them again.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-20-23 at 04:09 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-23, 11:34 AM   #5390
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

And another thing, I for one will always remember that up until not too long ago after this war started. Germany, Italy, and Hungary were all on Putin’s Christmas card list but we in the free world were not.. Meanwhile the rest of your European neighbors and allies were either furious or scared or combination of both.

You were warned time and time again by more than just Trump. Finally to your neighbors relief Germany got smacked down and your buddy Putin’s pipeline was forcibly and abruptly disconnected. Straighten your act up and toe the line Germany.

and Germany’s response? Something stupid as usual and all points completely ignore it. But that’s what happens when your media is expert at distracting you daily with other peoples problems and other pointless drama. Instead of focusing on your own government.

The biggest thing that helped Germany and Putin to continue to build stronger ties were the Germans and Russians egging on and using Democrats here in the U.S. Making it the ‘in thing’ to laugh and ignore the people who tried to prevent this Ukrainian debacle from happening in the first place. Like monkey see monkey do, they were expertly played like chumps. Which leads me to believe when it comes to polls there are no rational thoughts given just party fanboys complaining

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-20-23 at 04:05 PM.
Old 03-20-23, 04:34 PM   #5391
Catfish

^ Comes along quite dashy, i think we should hear Mr. Trump make his proposals in norwegian?
He may have had some right ideas, which sounds easy in hindsight. Maybe Trump even did something good somewhere( if, please advise where or what), but apart from that this is the most despicable and unsympathetic human being of the contemporary world i can think of.
If this is the best president America can bring forward .. well you know my stance, so nothing to add.

Old 03-20-23, 04:49 PM   #5392
Catfish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
We don’t have kings so it’s not soley up to Trump or Biden. It’s primarily up to our representatives in congress i.e. the people that have the final say.
So this is what decrees are for.
Quote:
[...] from what I been reading there are Republican congressional representatives that don’t give a rats arse what any prospective Republican presidential candidates says.
I somehow got the idea (among millions of other people) that almost all republicans are hiding behind, and support, Trump. If there are republicans who have other ideas, I never see any major republican clearly speaking his mind.
Rational thoughts regarding support for Ukraine? You mean Tucker Carlson as Putin's lapdog has such? Party politics are divisive, and always have been.
There is no scale of contempt matching what I think of politicians, and this is hardly limited to the US

Olaf Scholz is an idiot and a criminal.
So
Quote:
I get tired of lazy ass Europeans complaining all the time and us having to foot the bill for your defense and fixing the problems you started.
Maybe you can just quit? Why don't you?

Old 03-20-23, 05:24 PM   #5393
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
So this is what decrees are for.
If there are republicans who have other ideas, I never see any major republican clearly speaking his mind.
Rational thoughts regarding support for Ukraine?

Maybe you don't see because you don't look.

and also:
https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...u-s-interests/

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-23, 06:05 PM   #5394
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Congress so far has appropriated One Hundred and Thirteen BILLION U.S. dollars in support of Ukraine. 60 billion U.S. dollars of that total has gone directly to Ukraine. The rest I suppose is for weapons manufactures to replenish depleted stocks.

Oh and yes Sholz is an idiot too, but then so are all those before him. Yet all that some Europeans can do is complain about Trump. Which in my opinion is solid evidence of how their media uses distraction to train them to concern themselves with things that don’t matter. While allowing old guard Soviet cronyism corruption and collusion to flourish right under their noses. Emboldening Russia and Germany to divide the east like they wanted to in the good old days. But it backfired and now 100’s of thousands of civilians and soldiers are dying because of it.

Everyone else in Europe and here saw it coming. But nobody in Germany did they just laughed, why is that? Too busy with Trump headlines I guess.

Thank god for Lord Ismay and his insights into the future and willingness to demand the U.S. be involved in NATO. He knew without us Europe would fall prey to the old German Russian collaborations.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-20-23 at 08:41 PM.
Old 03-20-23, 06:08 PM   #5395
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

been several Republicans didn't think biden have done enough for Ukraine,you fella's over in europe dont like Trump with him it was American first and way it should be but your countries are for yourselfs first so your all is talking out your backsides.i think some of you anti-Trump guys gets a hard-on every time you mention Trump,you boys made your bed with the ruskies now sleep in it far as i'm concern only country or maybe two countries over there worth anything is UK and i'll add Ukraine cause they have the warrior sprite
Old 03-20-23, 08:50 PM   #5396
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

And by the way. I wouldn’t vote for Trump if you paid me too nor am I defending him, just giving credit where credit is due showing the above clips. I’m just saying the obsession some people have slobbering over the next headline about him has gotten out of hand. To the point they fail to see the guy standing right next to them picking their pocket.

Also considering it’s a Zombie file and Braggs star witness is a convicted felon caught lying under oath. Any of you party fanboys want to wager some money this latest drama will eventually turn out to be just another sensational nothing burger like all the rest?

Being a former gambler one rule is if you want to win big you gotta bet big. Hey I’ll even admit I could be wrong, step up, here’s your chance.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-20-23 at 09:18 PM.
Old 03-21-23, 01:24 AM   #5397
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

The E. Jean Carroll civil rape and post presidency defamation cases against Trump will go to trial as one April 25th. The 2020 defamation case will be put on ice and not tried.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-23, 08:50 AM   #5398
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Endless accusations. Like a band of screaming monkeys throwing poop on the wall to see what sticks.

Still willing to bet you a Grover it eventually turns out to be nothing burgers topped with 3 slices of extra nothing.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-21-23 at 12:21 PM.
Old 03-22-23, 06:14 PM   #5399
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
The E. Jean Carroll civil rape and post presidency defamation cases against Trump will go to trial as one April 25th. The 2020 defamation case will be put on ice and not tried.
That's a She said/He said civil matter, not a criminal one.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-23, 06:28 PM   #5400
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
That's a She said/He said civil matter, not a criminal one.
It’s just more throwing poop and running away

Still taking bets though!