Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-03-23, 06:39 AM   #5101
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

See Dowly, I told ya.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-23, 08:13 AM   #5102
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
Comparison of presidents’ classified records handling distorts cooperation with authorities --

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...rts-past-pres/

<O>

When the po po ask if they can search your person, home or effects you politely and respectfully say no thank you. Don’t ever give a law enforcement agency unrestricted access, that’s not cooperation that’s stupid, because if they find something your cooperation will still send you straight to jail.

The FBI was fully prepared to serve a warrant to search the Biden property. Reports I’ve read say that before Biden consented to a search the deal was, the DOJ had to allow Biden's lawyers to conduct their own search first, I’m sure just to tidy things up . I don’t doubt the Biden team also worked out limits where DOJ could look. IMO all this cooperation does is make the investigators job easier developing probable cause a crime was committed. However, even if Biden’s handlers are setting him up to be the fall guy I doubt anything will happen to him. Considering everyone one those hucksters in office are most likely guilty of mishandling classmat “…you can’t arrest everyone”.

I bet the next headline will read the crackhead was somehow involved.

Last edited by Rockstar; 02-03-23 at 08:26 AM.
Old 02-03-23, 09:43 AM   #5103
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

The problem with comparing presidential records is that Biden was not president when he removed all those classified documents from the Scif. Presidents have unilateral authority to decide on their classification. Vice Presidents and Senators do not have that power.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-23, 10:04 AM   #5104
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

No doubt, different circumstances different investigations. But it all does appear to boil down to peoples, arrogant irresponsible behavior and mishandling & loss of classified material.

Old 02-03-23, 10:39 AM   #5105
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
The problem with comparing presidential records is that Biden was not president when he removed all those classified documents from the Scif. Presidents have unilateral authority to decide on their classification. Vice Presidents and Senators do not have that power.
That's part of it, The other part is, I keep hearing the term "classified documents" bandied about. is that reference to single pages (such as top sheets, meeting minutes, or travel itineraries), multi page documents and or complete files? Are these disparate documents or is there a common subject or theme running through them? And finally what is the classification of the documents, are they "eyes only", "top secret", "secret", "confidential", or a mix?
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-23, 11:48 AM   #5106
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
That's part of it, The other part is, I keep hearing the term "classified documents" bandied about. is that reference to single pages (such as top sheets, meeting minutes, or travel itineraries), multi page documents and or complete files? Are these disparate documents or is there a common subject or theme running through them? And finally what is the classification of the documents, are they "eyes only", "top secret", "secret", "confidential", or a mix?

I believe that at least some of the documents found at both Trumps and Bidens house were marked Top Secret SCI which is as high as it goes. Probably not all of them though.

Old 02-03-23, 12:47 PM   #5107
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
What a stupid article. Blame people raising backyard chickens for the rising prices in poultry / eggs. Ignoring the over 58 million birds which have been quarantined and killed since February of last year due the biggest bird flu outbreak since who knows when.

Cute title though it has puppies teehee

Forget Pandemic Puppies. Meet the Inflation Chicken.

https://dnyuz.com/2023/02/02/forget-...ation-chicken/

Old 02-03-23, 01:44 PM   #5108
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
I believe that at least some of the documents found at both Trumps and Bidens house were marked Top Secret SCI which is as high as it goes. Probably not all of them though.
There are other documents that don’t have any fancy folders and markings. These are hand written notes taken during briefings about classified subjects that can get easily lost or find their way into cardboard boxes in a garage.

Old 02-03-23, 02:44 PM   #5109
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32

Quote:
See Dowly, I told ya.
I haven't even posted in this thread in over two weeks.
Dowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-23, 02:54 PM   #5110
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
There are other documents that don’t have any fancy folders and markings. These are hand written notes taken during briefings about classified subjects that can get easily lost or find their way into cardboard boxes in a garage.

There are rules about taking notes out of the SCIF too.

Old 02-03-23, 04:56 PM   #5111
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Here are two predictions about the Chinese spy balloon now floating across the continental U.S.
First, we'll learn that President Joe Biden was offered a shoot-down option with very low risk to Montanans. Second, Beijing will come to deeply regret this incident.

Whatever political challenges the balloon poses for Biden, Xi Jinping has made a big mistake. In exchange for what is likely to be very limited new intelligence data, Xi has crystallized China's threat to the U.S. in a directly physical and unequivocally aggressive form. All of Xi's recent work trying to shift away from China's self-destructive "wolf warrior" diplomacy/violent antics has floated off into the ether.
Yes, there is a litany of far more serious Chinese threats to U.S. national security than this balloon. These include Beijing's vast intellectual property theft, responsible for thieving hundreds of billions of dollars from the U.S. each year. They include China's highly capable anti-ship ballistic missiles, designed to force American aircraft carriers far away from Chinese (or Taiwanese) shores. They include China's overseas police stations, used to harass innocent people living abroad. They include the seduction of American corporations, entertainment and sports entities, and powerful investors into the Communist Party's service.
But this balloon encapsulates China's threat in a way that none of those other threats has yet achieved. Indeed, were one tasked with inventing a way to scare or anger Americans in a memorable fashion, this balloon flight would fit the bill perfectly.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...d-balloon-shot

Old 02-03-23, 06:33 PM   #5112
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Balloon is probably just carrying some gain of function research results our government paid for which Chyna is just now returning to us. So kind of them.

Silly buggers stealing ideas off the Japanese
Old 02-03-23, 07:50 PM   #5113
Otto Harkaman
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 31

Otto Harkaman is online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-23, 07:55 PM   #5114
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Walls don’t work in Texas and Arizona. They work everywhere in the world, just not in those two states.

Old 02-03-23, 09:54 PM   #5115
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

I think I'll vote for Nikki Haley just to piss y'all off. I hope she comes out pissing all over DeSantis and Trump full speed ahead and damn the torpedoes. The GOP needs a reboot.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote