SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop > SH4 Mission Designers' Forum
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-03-09, 07:21 PM   #1
Starforce2
Planesman

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0
Default Missions wanted to test site and train staff!

I'd like some missions (or patrols), preferably ones that do not have long multi-mod requirement lists, for instance stock 1.4 or 1.5 missions (including german) or those made with fotrs or tmo.

I can test missions/patrols with 1.5/fotrs or 1.5/TMOtw without other addons. Others (or if you have alot of them) please give a description of the intended target. Too many missions at once I wont have time to test each but I'd like to atleast review a few of them. There's no limit to the number you can send in however.

Requirements (besides a description)
A short readme.txt that:
1)Tells people what it is and how to install.
2)Name of the developer (your username).
3)One or two pictures (seperately..not in the rar with the game files and readme) of the target (convoy, fleet, harbor to invade..ect..be creative, it can be on fire ect)
4) put them in a rar or zip and send to starforce2@gmail.com

This will be to test the site by posting some files and give new staff something to post if they've never worked at filefront before and need to learn how it's done. Missions and patrols are good for this because they are easy and involve small files.

Oh yes, 1 email per mission, so the pix don't get confused. If you're going to send like 10+ of them..you can put the mission and their respective pix in separate folders, zip that and send it all at once if you want! But if it's just a couple, 1 per email, (so mission.rar +2pix attached then send, repeat as needed)
Thanks!
Starforce2 is offline   Reply With Quote