SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-09-20, 10:47 AM   #1
Skinny_Huesudo
Watch

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0
Default Having two problems after modding

I managed to get GWX working, but then decided to change some options from H.Sie's patch that were making testing and experimenting problematic. After making a backup of the working modded installation, I grabbed a vanilla SH3.exe, put it through H.Sie's patch, disabled oxygen, periscope and repair time fix and enabled quicker wolfpack responses, I put the exe through Tycho's patch, and copied it to the new modded installation. Now I'm getting these two problems.

The nav map is not showing at 1920x1080, as if I hadn't applied Tycho's patch. I put the exe through the patcher again, but still got the same result.

Second problem is, I'm trying to use a type XXI in 1945 in single missions (the wolfpack test mission) and in career patrols. If I don't have late war sensors enabled, the radar antenna gets destroyed as soon as I get in the boat (as expected), but with late war sensors enabled, the radar is missing, even though I make sure to have it equipped at the base before departing. I don't know what could be causing this.

EDIT: I did a clean install from a clean vanilla copy. The missing radar on the XXI seems to be fixed, but I still cant get the nav map to show correctly.

Last edited by Skinny_Huesudo; 03-10-20 at 11:00 AM.
Skinny_Huesudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-20, 01:13 PM   #2
Olamagato
Torpedoman

Downloads: 72
Uploads: 0
SHO

Known GUIs in this resolution:
1. Vanjast / KaleunFreddie Widescreen Mod 1920x1080
2. Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final
has problems with GWX, H.sie/Stiebler patched and/or Tycho Patched sh3.exe.
Then GWX 3.0, Hardcode Fixes (+Stiebler), Tycho full compatible GUI Full HD (1920x1080) is really still not exist. And not exist anyone full 4K GUI for SH3/GWX/others.
For Navigation map look to Tycho Patch thread because your problem can fix by edit map.cfg if your exe is correctly patched.
Olamagato is offline   Reply With Quote