Click here to access the Tanksim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Tanksim.com

Old 11-01-10, 02:09 AM   #1726
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Uploads: 0

Download is working now!!!!!

Is the flagmod included? (i think so)

Merci mon Genéral

LC

PS: We all knew that you are working hard. Do not rush. Easy man, no problem at all. I can wait for the update. So patience is the best recept.
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-10, 02:11 AM   #1727
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Default LC Herbst New Panther

Quote "Hi frinic my old lost friend,

whats your pc making? Trouble? I keep the fingers crossed that everything is okay.
I need (if possible) your support in testing too.

Have you seen it? No more frogman, no more alarm, Panther fluten auf Geschützrohrtiefe gehen und den Ivan erschrecken!!!

Yeah or something like that.

LC "Unquote

Hi My Friend LC Herbst (Summer Is over didn't you know????) Please let's not scare Ivan too much I want to shoot some before they die of fright!

I already asked Zee to install a Schnorchel on your future Panther alongside the antenna of course( you can listen to Radio Berlin while on dive...).You 'll be the head of a new unit called provisionally UnterFlusseinsatzKampfeinheit LCH( your current initials) equipped with the brand new Schwamm & Tauch Panther designed by ZW himself

.Of course Admiral Doenitz is extremely interested in the experiment and has the OKW to re-assign you - in case of success - and your Panther to the UB bases of Brest or Lorient in order to join the Grey Wolves fighting the British and the Amis ships on the Atlantic....So it could be French girls and camenbert cheese for you soon my friend!

Re the help you can count on me 100% re the testing.( yes my pc is giving me grief.It's officiallly a lemon but I'll stick with it and make the best of of what has been a disastrous purchase).I am eagerly awaitring the October Alpha release.

Zee I see that people are interested in Normandy and that's great.Any plans for a limited Desert /North Africa campaign since the Tiger I took part in the final battles of the Akrika Korps in 1943?What about Italy where the Panthers and Tigers were used extensively? I personally like the Italian campaign better than the Normandy/NW Europe one but it's a matter of taste and I understand Zee that as a one-man operation you can't possibly satisfy everybody.So these are only questions not requests...

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-10, 02:18 AM   #1728
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LcSummers View Post
Download is working now!!!!!

Is the flagmod included? (i think so)

Merci mon Genéral

LC

PS: We all knew that you are working hard. Do not rush. Easy man, no problem at all. I can wait for the update. So patience is the best recept.
You betcha LC it's included and turned on too.
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-10, 02:20 AM   #1729
Priscalan
Loader

Salut Frinik,

heureux de te lire et je voudrai te poser une question:

j'ai installé Seven et ma souris ne répond pas dans t34, alors qu'elle est active dans windows... as-tu eu ce problème déjà?
je suis obligé de revenir a xp
Merci d'avance si tu peux me donner une solution
Priscalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-10, 02:24 AM   #1730
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Default Emergency Fix

Ok, I a fixed it with this Emergency file

Before you install go to "\T34vsTiger\Missions\Campaign_1\Mission_1" and delete the contents of that folder (all files).

Then Install this:

http://www.tanksimzw.com/ZW_Emergency_FIX_1.zip

I'm dying

ZW

PS: It is vital you delete the files in the folder manually because I mixed the files when I accidentally pasted
two mission_2 files in the wrong folder

Last edited by ZeeWolf; 11-01-10 at 02:38 AM.
Old 11-01-10, 02:29 AM   #1731
LcSummers
XO

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Quote "Hi frinic my old lost friend,

whats your pc making? Trouble? I keep the fingers crossed that everything is okay.
I need (if possible) your support in testing too.

Have you seen it? No more frogman, no more alarm, Panther fluten auf Geschützrohrtiefe gehen und den Ivan erschrecken!!!

Yeah or something like that.

LC "Unquote

Hi My Friend LC Herbst (Summer Is over didn't you know????) Please let's not scare Ivan too much I want to shoot some before they die of fright!

I already asked Zee to install a Schnorchel on your future Panther alongside the antenna of course( you can listen to Radio Berlin while on dive...).You 'll be the head of a new unit called provisionally UnterFlusseinsatzKampfeinheit LCH( your current initials) equipped with the brand new Schwamm & Tauch Panther designed by ZW himself

.Of course Admiral Doenitz is extremely interested in the experiment and has the OKW to re-assign you - in case of success - and your Panther to the UB bases of Brest or Lorient in order to join the Grey Wolves fighting the British and the Amis ships on the Atlantic....So it could be French girls and camenbert cheese for you soon my friend!

Re the help you can count on me 100% re the testing.( yes my pc is giving me grief.It's officiallly a lemon but I'll stick with it and make the best of of what has been a disastrous purchase).I am eagerly awaitring the October Alpha release.

Zee I see that people are interested in Normandy and that's great.Any plans for a limited Desert /North Africa campaign since the Tiger I took part in the final battles of the Akrika Korps in 1943?What about Italy where the Panthers and Tigers were used extensively? I personally like the Italian campaign better than the Normandy/NW Europe one but it's a matter of taste and I understand Zee that as a one-man operation you can't possibly satisfy everybody.So these are only questions not requests...

Cheers

Hi old friend,

i am glad that you are back. LC Herbst? I thought in Summer the sun will always shine (on me) I like your humour. Its good to have some stuff to laugh about.

Schwamm and Tauchpanzer. Frinic but you have to manage this in that way that i can drop the Schwamm (like the Brits did with theit mines in their little submarine when they attacked the Tirpitz). I dont want to get stucked there in the depht. Sure you want to give me a Schnorchel BUT IT HAS TO BE 10 Meters minimum so i can put ZWs flag on it and put on some kill, sink marks

French girls and cheese, graet but some french purple crutches too

About Italy or Africa. What about every campaign???? I know its to much but i am interested in Italy, Africa, Normandy and Ardennes too. ZW wrote that the Tiger II is finished and with the Panther.

I squeeze your lemon and give you a coconut, hope this will help you with your lemonbeast pc

LC
Old 11-01-10, 02:37 AM   #1732
gordonvembu
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeWolf View Post
Ok, I a fixed it with this Emergency file

Before you install go to "\T34vsTiger\Missions\Campaign_1\Mission_1" and delete the contents of that folder (all files).

Then Install this:

http://www.tanksimzw.com/ZW_Emergency_FIX_1.zip

ZW I'm dying

PS: It is vital you delete the files in the folder manually because I mixed the files when I accidentally pasted
two mission_2 files in the wrong folder
Nope, still crash to desktop.
Old 11-01-10, 02:41 AM   #1733
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonvembu View Post
Did you clear the cache folder?
Old 11-01-10, 02:42 AM   #1734
LcSummers
XO

Quote:

Sputa si vous plait

LC
Old 11-01-10, 02:43 AM   #1735
gordonvembu
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
You were absolutely correct, after deleting the previous cache it is now working perfectly. Thank you.
Old 11-01-10, 02:49 AM   #1736
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Quote:
You were absolutely correct, after deleting the previous cache it is now working perfectly. Thank you.
Thank you Gordon, I will upload a new 320mg file that has the fixes

ZW
Old 11-01-10, 02:50 AM   #1737
LcSummers
XO

Quote:

When trying to update with your October release the program asks me to overwrite writeprotected files.

I did.

I cleared cache and Mission 1 and installed FIX but duplicate CC1M2Atmosphere definition!!!

LC
Old 11-01-10, 02:57 AM   #1738
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by LcSummers View Post
When trying to update with your October release the program asks me to overwrite writeprotected files.

I did.

I cleared cache and Mission 1 and installed FIX but duplicate CC1M2Atmosphere definition!!!

LC
Lc are you sure you deleted the Campaign_1\Mission_1 files?
Old 11-01-10, 02:59 AM   #1739
LcSummers
XO

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeewolf View Post
lc are you sure you deleted the campaign_1\mission_1 files?

yes zw;

but do i have to uninstall beta files?????? ( i used a new copy of TvT without beta files)

Lc
Old 11-01-10, 03:02 AM   #1740
Priscalan
Loader

Zee, like LC, but i have: duplicate class"CC1M2Content" definition
Priscalan is offline   Reply With Quote