SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Modern-Era Subsims > Dangerous Waters > Sub Command, Fleet Command, & Jane's 688(I)
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-06-12, 11:22 PM   #16
Fleet Command CC
Engineer

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillonkbase View Post
I continue to be unable to launch the Russian SSM from Salva and Sovremenny ships. I updated the database as described. I am running windows 7 without any other serious issues. Could there be another problem?
Hello dillonkbase.

Welcome to the subsim forum, I don't sign-in on here much now, because I've setup a forum mainly for Fleet Command. (There a link to it on this forum).

Your problem is most likely Window 7, that's why your edit haven't work.

ASrock 4Core1600P35-Wifi, Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800 2.93GHz, 4GB OCZ PC2-6400 ATI CrossFire Edition, Sapphire 2600XT 256MB GDDR4 PCI-E, 500GB Sansumg SATAII HDD 16MB Cache, XP
Fleet Command CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-17, 06:12 AM   #17
PoorOldSpike
Seaman

Downloads: 1
Uploads: 0

The following questions about Fleet Command pop up in naval game discussion forums from time to time so I might as well put the solutions in this thread..
Q- CAN WE DO BOL LAUNCHES IN FC?
A- Yes, for anti-ship missiles AND for torpedoes!
I discovered the way to do it only recently, namely when you see a purple ESM line from an invisible enemy ships radar, select 'Engage with Harpoon' (or whatever other anti-ship missile you're carrying) and move your cursor along the line til the crosshair icon appears, then right-click to fire.
Exactly the same applies when your passive sonar picks up an enemy subs purple engine noise line, but this time select "Engage with torpedo" and run your cursor along the line til the crosshairs appear, then right-click to launch the torpedo.

Q- WHY WON'T SOME OF MY HOTKEYS WORK?
A- Go into your computers Control Panel and set the keyboard language to 'US English'.
Also, make sure your Numlock and Caps Lock are OFF, or they might affect some hotkeys.
PoorOldSpike is offline   Reply With Quote