Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-21-20, 06:09 PM   #1
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Default Gender-equalizers must hate these scientific findings

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news...-brain-anatomy

Not really surprisng that such material, neurla differences exist. surprising only is that certain ideologists try so forcefully to deny that there are any differences between gender at all, even on biological level. Stupid. I tends toi think of it as a psychiatrich relevant reality denial like denying that man is born with two legs, to arms and two eyes. really, i think it is a neurotical-intellectual dysfuction of psychiatric relevance.
Old 07-22-20, 03:57 AM   #2
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Well, that should make some good bedtime reading if I'm ever struggling to get to sleep

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-20, 05:14 AM   #3
Skybird
Soaring

c'mon its just one page...

Anyway, in a nutshell: brainscans show that in the brain'S grey matter there are structural differences between certain areas in male and female brains that are associated with different cognitive activity levels. Brain areas associated with eye view are stronger in males, whereas social communication and conflict solving are structurally more developed in females. You see, some "clichées" are confirmed on neurologicla level there, which means they are no chlichées, but facts hardwired in the hardware.

I would add that there are more obvious differences: hormonal activities in male and female bodies, for exmaple. Males are more prone to Alzheimer and Parkinson, females are more prone to depression. And so forth.

It is ridiculous that certain parts of gender equalizers and ultrafeminism activists claim that male and female are just socio-cultural constructions - and that even biological difference do not exist and that we all could choose our gender by will and wish, (yes, there are parts in the feminism movement that seriously claim this) and switch it several times if we want. The ammount of anti-intellectual stupidity in these movements is stunning. To me they rank beside believers of hollow-world theories that claim that reptiloids live in a big cave in the centre of the planet. Totally and completely ga-ga. Nevertheless they get state-funded by tax money to run something they call "gender science". You could as well establish seats at universities for astrology. Its hilarious, and a waste of public money. They even are allowed to demand quotas and to discriminate against non-believers. Sometimes - and more and more often - with career-ruining, economically existence-threatening consequences for the targetted individuals. There is a reason why I spit poison and fire against these ideology-driven loonies.
Old 07-22-20, 05:21 AM   #4
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Icon12

ok so now we have cleared this up between the genders, what about if a male human wants to become a female pink unicorn?
Surely you do not want to hold him back and challenge his freedom?

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-20, 05:22 AM   #5
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

I'll stick to loving my wife thanks!!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-20, 05:30 AM   #6
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 22

You’ll have to define your terms, because I don’t see how any of those findings would have an impact on sociopolitical equality between the sexes.

Last edited by Cybermat47; 07-22-20 at 05:47 AM.
Cybermat47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-20, 06:00 AM   #7
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
ok so now we have cleared this up between the genders, what about if a male human wants to become a female pink unicorn?
Surely you do not want to hold him back and challenge his freedom?
Actually I have no problem with it. People should be free to believe what ever they want.

But there is a catch. Please ...PLEASE don't ask me to believe it.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-20, 06:08 AM   #8
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post
Actually I have no problem with it. People should be free to believe what ever they want.

That’s a good attitude to have. You can tolerate something without believing in it; sadly some people don’t realise this.
Old 07-22-20, 06:10 AM   #9
Skybird
Soaring

That somebody wants to be a fish does not enable him to breath underwater. And if somebody thinks he is a bird that can fly and he climbs out of the window in the tenth floor and you do not hold him back, at least try to stop him, you even can get sued.

A person believing to be a pnk unicorn, may be dangerous, than this perosn gets locked in an asylum, or may not be dangerous, then he or she may be left free, but probbaly gets psychiatric treatment nevertheless.

Illness is no question of freedom.

A deranged mind is not only reaosn for fun and mockery, it also often is of a quality that makes the owner of that ind suffering, or living a reduced, limited, handicapped life. Give help where help is possible, give care and protection where care is needed. If you think freedom means to leave such a person all alone, being free to be mentally ill, then you have misunderstood somethign very important in "freedom" . You may mistake it for indifference, and your own egoism. In fact this and the other extreme - the endlessly enforced caretaking of ever smaller private needs of people by an overboarding helper industry and the state, are very common these days. Both are extremes.
Old 07-22-20, 06:27 AM   #10
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
A deranged mind is not only reaosn for fun and mockery...

Give help where help is possible, give care and protection where care is needed.
I’m confused now, do you want us to make fun of these people or give them protection and care?

And let’s say that gender dysmorphia is a mental illness (an idea that is still debated by experts). Do you think that people calling trans people “deranged” on the internet is going to improve their mental state? Will it be more effective than support from qualified mental health professionals? As someone who suffers from what is undisputedly a mental illness (depression), I can tell you that the answer to both is a resounding no.
Old 07-22-20, 07:33 AM   #11
Skybird
Soaring

Like a doctor treating a patient with lets say Dengue fever is ill advised to call that efver an "altenative state of health", we should see gender equalizers and ultramfeminists (denying male and female gender differences) as nutsy where they indeed believe that 1 plus 1 is "11", and not appease them by saving them from confronting them with the truth, "2". We certainyl should nit rewrkite the laws of ,matematics and teach new math where 1+1=11 in our schools. And thos epeople who simplöy claim - claim! - that they feel this or that, we should have undergo a throrough medical exam and genetic analysis. XX or XY - that must be the fundament of our assessment of male and female.

A very small proportion of men claiming to be women in the wrong body and women claiming to be males in ther qwrogn body, seem to be real, accompanied by massive hormonal deviations and maybe even genetic deviations. I once read - and was told by a local expert doctor on this matter whose wive is the house doctor of my mum - that the ratio may be i the range of 1:1000. Meahjs of 1000 people storllign by and dr4ssing fancy and claiming to be trappedf int he wrong budy, porbaly only indeed tells the truth. The tohers imo are peopel with sweriosu mentaal problems. adn as such we should see an dtreat them. We should not change all our biological and medical science just becasue somebody makes a subjective staterment. Traits and qulaities of life forms have their basis in the genes. You just cannot get around the geneticla code. You do not become a frog suddenly just because you claim you feel like one. A doctor kissing you will not make you a frog either.

Same with gender deniars amongst ultrafeminsits, the name to look out for is Jeanne Butler. There are men and there are women. These people deny that, and they have become increaisngly aggressive and totalitarian in their attempot to hammer their deniyng into society's heads. But is BS what they say. The difference are there, the behavioural science results are there, the body and hormonal and metabioloustcoi and mental and cognitive and emotional difefrenbces are there, we do not pick our gender at choice, we are given a gander by genes. Ultrafeminsts deny that and claim we cna chose freely. And that is what I call mental derrangement. To me these people are a case for the psychiatrist: pathologic reality denial. A loonie jumping off the roof becasue he thinks he is nio human but a bird.

We are a heterosexual species, like almost all mammals. Some things simply are not just a question of taste,m but are laid ndown in the hard code.

And some people imo mistake sexual appetites and tastes with gender. I once saw a film about a poor ill man in Japan, who lived "in a relation" with a rubber sex doll. He introduced the rubberdoll as his olartner to his family andf friends, and seated it on a chair when he invited friends for dinner, and so forth. Needless to say, he got socially increasingly isolated. He even wanted a chnage in legislation to formalise his "relaiton status" inbto soemthign recongised by law. I say this is a very desperate suffering being with a psychiatricx relevant tick and a deeply dysfunctional social life. A state of mentla suffering an dillness. Nothing to be accepted as an alternate form of normality. It is not normal, it is deviant.

I recent two decades the ambitiuons have reahced wide to dseny that men and wiomen tic k differently in their heads. I always doubted that this claim is true, as a (ex-) psychologist I doubted it, I mean. The study I quoted, destroys claims that both genderS brains are identical and thus think and tick and like and silike the same. I do not say the one is moire intelligent and the other is weaker thna th eother, that is stupid thing to say, no. But Men and women are different, girls and boys altready are, even the fetus in the mother'S woms behaves differenbtly, according to gender: for examnple, an often givne exmaple, a female fetus practice seven times as much communication/speaking movements with mouth and chin than a male fetus. Now those brain scans find that femalee brains have grey matter organised to higher complexity in those regions of th ebrian repsonsible for conflict solving and social interaction. Could it be that nature designs bioth ewgnders difefrently accoridng to the differenbt roles they play in their lives and nature'S grand plan? The man fighting off enemies and bringing fresh meat in and prtecting his female and children, the wife making sure to beocme orgnant only where the baby wozuld be risen in safety and protection, not neeidng to fear toi tget eatbne up by either a new father ir by social iocnflicts in the herd? You get the generla idea. Both genders were cnstntly streamlined by the evolutionary process accoridng to different roles they have toi play in nature. They are not designed equal by evolution, becasue they do nto play the same roles. They are different for sure - but complementary.

Thats why I sdaid in other contexts that I am all for equality before the law - but totally against making everoyne and men and women equal. The first is justice. The latter is malicious, power-hungry ideology.

Maybe some noticed the row about the Harry Potter author, Mrs. Rowling. She is a feminist of old school, to give it this label for the purpose of communication. I have no problem with that or with anything she said. Yet the hunt on her was opened, because her most rational and natural statements, although given in ironic wording, simply make sense and are true. What she is about, is not about making genders equal and denying their obvious differences, but everybody being equal before the law. And that is okay. And must be the end of femism'S ambitions. Until there I support it. Beyond that I fight against it.

Give both the same laws to follow and beigngprotected by, but let girls be girls, and boys be boys in all their beautiful, complementary differences. That simple it is.
Old 07-22-20, 08:22 AM   #12
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post

Works for me every time

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-20, 09:30 AM   #13
Skybird
Soaring

Would work for me as well - IF.

If they would not massively drive their belief deep into society and alter legislation, rewrite laws in language, make school books gender correct, alternate grammar, censor and rewrite or ban classical books and stage plays, bully workplaces, use unions to organise mobbing campaigns against coworkers not speaking gender correct and write manuals how to discredit and mob unwanted uncorrect people out, discrmin ate against men and malehood in general, enforce gender speak at universities and in academical papers.

They do not leave it to just do their hobby. They enforce it onto the public, the private life, the educaiton system, the legislation, the state, the official terminology, scientific methodology (science not "proving" their bias should be forbidden to publish). In th egnlish-speaking world it may be only about names, but in German and French,m their is a different Grammar, we differ between male, female and neutral articles. If you do not know these languages as an Engolish spoeaker, you maybe cnanot imagine how drmataic the chnages are already now. State adminstraiton and office take it iover as well. Its not planned, its already law, is being turned into life right now, since quite some time.

Thats a few items too much for just saying "dont ask me to belieive it". If they are left with getting their wills, they do not ask you. They do force you, the majoroity, althoigh themselves they only are a kinority, a small mirotiy. But they make noise and yell as if they were legions. And they become legions, amognst the youngs that are under theirt speel for years durign shcool and university years. And their lobby amongst politicians wanting to bribe their voters by easily surrendering to these demands, and amongst the - in germany traditonal far left leaning - intellectuals, is immense. Cannot be overestimated.

No, this is nothging just local or regional, this is not just somethign small, somethign minor. It spills over the whole Western world.