SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-09, 08:57 AM   #91
JCWolf
Admiral

Downloads: 199
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon
*Oberon holds his tankard rather disappointedly now empty of beer.*

"Verdammt, now I'm going to have to do some work."

*He over to the fuel tanks with Gemeiners JCWolf and Letum*

"Right, mensch, let's have a look around here, look for broken branches and any signs of someone moving out from the town. Chances are, that it's one of the villagers."

*to himself* "This is just as bad as the bloody Marquis."

"If anyone approaches, ask for ID, if they don't respond, shoot to disable, got that?"

Ya das ist nich ein Problem !

I can watch the surroundings mean wile you look near the Fuel tanks...?!
Ja Wohl.

*Oberon walks off around the fuel tanks, looking at the snow, trying to find any tracks or disturbed undergrowth.*

"Nein, nicht, schiesse. Left it too long. Unless..."

*He looks carefully at the vegetation surrounding the fuel depot and ventures slightly into the forest surrounding the village.*

"Hmmm, nein...I do not like this..."

*He exits and nods at JCWolf and Letum.*

"Ja...I think there ist little more we can do here. Letum, you were on guard last night, get to bed. JCWolf, keep an eye on this area, use the East Tower to cover the fuel tanks, if you spot someone, use the spotlight and sound the alarm. Alles Klar?"

Alles Oberon !

As I was walking to the east Tower, I couldn't avoid thinking why
didn't I told The guys what I have found in the Tree lines betwin the bushes...

The snow was to soft to cover that kind of trails,
and defenetly who have done them wouldn't care to much on
covering its own trails....

Climbed to the Top watching post of the east Tower and checked the search light
just to be sure it was working, down at the Fuel tanks saw Oberons shadow Moving away....

I hate being at this towers !- I thought...

JCWolf Mediafire SHIII Page

User name : JCWolf
Password : stefre@jcm
Old 02-09-09, 08:58 AM   #92
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Jimbuna walks through the boat carefully, trying not to disturb anyone in the process.

As he walks between the bunks in the accomodation area he notices Task Force lying prone with both eyes wide open staring at the bulckhead above him with a puzzled look on his face.

Jimbuna "Are you okay Task Force?.......Anything the matter?"

Task Force looked at him with his infantile face and said...."Where is the golden rivet aboard the boat sir?"

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Old 02-09-09, 09:04 AM   #93
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

*Checks the clock on the wall and undoes his tunic and changes into his bedclothes, he goes to get into bed and then stops, he thinks for a moment and then checks the chamber of the K98 is empty and removes the full clip from it, he then takes out his Luger, makes sure it is loaded and then puts it and the K98 ammunition under his pillow before lying down.*

-Thinking- "What a bloody odd day, a murder, rumours of werewolves. Damn this hellhole, it's cold, dark and the locals are all wierd, I wish I was back in die vaterland again."
Old 02-09-09, 09:25 AM   #94
Hitman
Pacific Aces Dev Team

Downloads: 109
Uploads: 2

Herr Oberst Chad! (Insert here the strong sound of the immaculate boots heel's clashing in military salute)

Hauptmann Hitman returns from an inspection tour and reports:

I can confirm that there is a strong ambience of panic in the local population and hints of indiscipline in the crew of U-Boat 13 and Kamp Letzte Jagd. I have been hearing even rumours of unnatural creatures taking part in the mysterious assasination that has happened tonight.

I respectfully suggest that we put up the proper inquisitional procedures of the Wehrmacht and not just scure the perimeter of defence, but also take strong measures to ensure that everyone here is under vigilance of at least another two. It is now clear that we have a maniac among us, and we must determine who it is.

Old 02-09-09, 10:25 AM   #95
Fincuan
Admiral

Downloads: 39
Uploads: 0

*Fincuan walks over to Jimbuna*

(Trying not to be overheard)
"Herr kaleun, I heard the Chief Engineer asking people about werewolves earlier today... The superstitious bugger he is, I think he imagines those creatures had something to do with what happened last night! Personally I think it's just hogwash, what do you think sir?"

Last edited by Fincuan; 02-09-09 at 11:08 AM.
Old 02-09-09, 11:03 AM   #96
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 101

Pinguin stares around the crew quarters in bewilderment.

"What the devil? What am I doing back here?"

Suddenly he notices everyone's tense attitudes... "Did someone die while I was asleep?"
Old 02-09-09, 12:37 PM   #97
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Dawn breaks bloody

Feb. 9, 1945 04:45

Gemeiner Letum dropped his stationary pad and fumbled for his rifle. Was it his nerves or did the guard tower just shake? He peered down the ladder hatch and saw a figure moving up. Gott! At the last second, he relaxed. “You better be glad of that cheap perfume you wear, Chief Engineer Raptor! I almost shot you!”
“Huh? Oh, don’t be so jumpy. You would never last a day in das boot. I am bringing you some hot coffee.”
“Danke, that is very nice of you.”
The Chief settled down on a stool next to Letum in the small, dark guard tower. “If I were running this operation, I would have rope ladders so you could pull them up after you. How do you write in this light?”
“I don’t want to affect my night vision, it is not so good to begin with.” He took a sip of coffee. “So, Task Force tells me you guys sank three tankers off the Irish coast.”
“Ja, they light up the sky, very warm, too, I tell you. The Old Man has nerves of steel, too, we had a starshell hit the sky right above us. The enemy can see in the dark now, some new secret weapons….what was that? Did you feel the tower move a little….?”

07:20

Sirens went off across the base. With dawn creeping over the sky, the men of U-13 and the Kamp raced to the East guard tower. Even in the dim light, blood was everywhere. A mangled corpse hung from the searchlight, which was smashed.
“It’s Raptor!” shouted Fincuan from the guard tower. He’s dead…and partially eaten. At least chewed well.”
“Hullo, what’s this?” shouted SandyCaesar the fisherman. He stood before a second body, tangled in the concertina wire by the base of the guard tower.
“Mein Gott, another man lost?” wailed Penelope, disheveled and worn from her long night in Mercy’s Inn. “Oh no! It’s young Letum, he’s.…” She wiped her hands on her grimy, stained apron and covered her face in anguish.
“Nein, he’s alive!”
“Get the medic,” shouted Seaman Aramike. “Where is that damn Oberfeldwebel UnderseaLcpl? He’s the only man trained for this situation.”
They pulled Letum free of the wire, his face scratched and battered, masked with blood. “Get him to the cafeteria, get an infirmary set up at once!”

Dawn broke with sorrow as one man lay dead and another comatose and badly battered.

DAY BEGINS

Old 02-09-09, 12:43 PM   #98
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Downloads: 13

*Raptor, being dead and all, joins Gus in the Vanvikan cometary*
Old 02-09-09, 12:44 PM   #99
Oberon
Lucky Jack

*Oberon helps the men carry Letum to the infimary, still dressed in his night shirt and trousers with a Luger tucked in his trousers.*

"Verdamnt, what was Letum doing up there? And where is JCWolf?"

*They clear a table and place Letum on it.*

Last edited by Oberon; 02-09-09 at 01:13 PM.
Old 02-09-09, 01:15 PM   #100
Nokia
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 131

*Wakes up after a 24h drinking session for trying to drown the sorrow of running out of Koskenkorva only to find out that another person has been killed*

"Sorry for my absence I have been a bit busy"

*Asks Penelope for forgiveness and promises never to just go AWOL again and informs that she will be getting a considerable raise*

"Now things are going FUBAR! Two dead already! What is going on???"

*Takes a scoped K98 ,won in a bet with a drunk German solider, from a hidden box and throws it over the shoulder*

"I don't know about the rest of you but we better be prepared for anything"

*Fills some orders for more BEER and other ALCOHOL beverages and then starts cleaning the Inn so it would be in some kind of order when customers arrive.*

Old 02-09-09, 01:16 PM   #101
Oberon
Lucky Jack

*Once assured that Letum is in good hands, Oberon heads back to the East Tower where the U-boat crew are retrieving Raptors corpse. He nods his head in respect and then climbs up the tower to look around. He is looking when he spots something in the wooden frame.*

"Ah, what is this?!"

*He looks closer and blinks.*

"Claw marks? Nein, das is keiner richtig..."

*He shakes his head in disbelief but cannot get the claw marks out of his mind.*
Old 02-09-09, 01:18 PM   #102
Weiss Pinguin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 101

The wachoffizier of U-13 quietly stands in the corner of the infirmary, shakily trying to light up.

Finally he gives up. "Anything I can do to help?"
Old 02-09-09, 01:22 PM   #103
Penelope_Grey
Sea Lord

Downloads: 0

*backs away from Nokia!"

Don't you dare speak to me! Where have you been all this time? Drinking? Oh yes! Very convenient Nokia! Nobody has seen you since, and you say drinking.

For all I know... YOU could be the beast!!!

Thank the good Lord that Letum survived.

*Starts to open up the bar, keeping a look over her shoudler at Nokia... wondering just what her Boss was really doing last night....

Unlocks door and puts it on the wedge, waiting for the masses to come and get their fill of booze and hopefully offer some helpful hints on how to go about tackling what happened.*

I SURVIVED THE FIRST EVER SUBSIM WEREWOLF HUNT - and... I actually won the game for the humans too!
Old 02-09-09, 01:24 PM   #104
Laufen zum Ziel
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 853
Uploads: 457

Looks around. His face goes white as he looks at Lectum. He says to Oberon “My god, that could have been me. I was on guard with Letum the night before. Thank god they skipped me last night.”
Old 02-09-09, 01:26 PM   #105
FIREWALL
Eternal Patrol

Downloads: 511

Well made it back to the boat in one piece no thanks to anyone but myself and my crewmates.

Am well rested and will help the Chief get this boat running and ready for patrol before the Kaleun has all our asses for lunch.

After a cup of something muddy that is supposed to be coffee I get the news.

I Play GWX. Silent Hunter Who ???
Closed Thread