SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-16-08, 12:16 AM   #1
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default [REL] WEBSTER's Mods

I put together some links to my mod threads in order to help you find information about them.
================================================== =========================

Webster's Better Air Patrols for v1.4 and v1.5 (reduces the large number of aircraft but it increases pilot skill levels)

Webster's Better Mouse Arrow for v1.4 & v1.5 (smaller easy to see pointer arrow)

Webster's Better Sub Marker for v1.4 or v1.5 (easier to see sub marker)

Webster's Better Subs for v1.4 and v1.5 (changes power ratio of speed settings)

Webster's Better Waterline Colors for v1.4 and v1.5 (adjusts waterline colors so you get no more pink waterlines on ships)

Webster's Easy to Read Game Text for v1.4 & v1.5 (makes game text easy to read)

Webster's Eliminate Floating Plankton for v1.4 and v1.5 (removes all underwater plankton)

Webster's Faster Time Compression Near Land for v1.4 and v1.5 (lets you use faster time compression when you are near land)

Webster's Free Camera & Scope Fix for v1.4 & v1.5 (1.5x & 6x scope zoom levels & in free roam you can get a lot closer to things and go as high as planes fly)

Webster's GFO Mod v1.1 (large mod containing many fixes for the game)

Webster's Improved GE Torpedo Power for v1.5 (increases GE torpedo power)

Webster's Improved US Torpedo Power for v1.4 and v1.5 (increases US torpedo power)

Webster's Missing Voices Fix for v1.4 & v1.5 (adds many missing speech files)

Webster's New Desk Photo for v1.4 and v1.5 (my selected photo of catherine bell)

Webster's New Intro Logo for v1.4 & v1.5 (new look for the sh4 game logo on intro screen)

Webster's New Mission Loading Screens for v1.4 & v1.5 (replaces the painted pictures with actual in game screen shots)

Webster's New Orders Bar Menu for v1.5 (adds new keyboard keys and orders buttons on the menu bar)

Webster's New sonar view for v1.4 & v1.5 (raises and improves your view of the sonar guage)

Webster's New Start Screen for v1.4 and v1.5 (new pictures of 4 different type subs you can pick from to use for the start screen)

Webster's No Crew Fatigue for v1.4 and v1.5 (eliminates your crew from getting tired)

Webster's No more Cheers for v1.4 & v1.5 (finally throws that annoying "yay" guy off of your boat)

Webster's No UZO Seen Underwater (makes German sub equipt you shouldnt see when submerged, invisable when viewed from under water)

Webster's Real Lifeboats Fix for v1.4 and v1.5 (lifeboats act more realistic in the way and speed that they move)

Webster's Reduced Radio Traffic for v1.4 & v1.5 (greatly reduces radio traffic)

Webster's S-Class Mod for v1.4 & v1.5 (gives you a more fragile and realistic s-class sub)

Webster's Selected New Sounds for v1.4 & v1.5 (cherry picked sounds from several old sound mods i had)

Webster's Ship Draft Fix for v1.4 and v1.5 (all ships now sit at correct draft heights)

Webster's Ship Manuvering Fix for v1.4 and v1.5 (slows down ship acceleration times and adds inertia to them)

Webster's Smaller Clock Needles for v1.4 and v1.5 (skinny clock hands for american and german chrono makes it easier to see)

Webster's Smaller Rain v2 (makes rain drops size smaller and more realistic)

Webster's Sub Draft Fix for v1.4 and v1.5 (corrects sub draft heights, radar depths, and periscope depths)

Webster's Smaller Message Box for v1.4 and v1.5 (gives you a smaller and transparent messages box)

Webster's Underwater Visability Mod for v1.4 & v1.5 (gives you that hollywood clear underwater views)

Webster's Upgraded Deck Gun for v1.4 (faster firing deck gun, more ammo, more powerfull shells)

Webster's Upgraded Deck Gun for v1.5 (faster firing deck gun, more ammo, more powerfull shells for german and US subs)

================================================== =======================================

This is a combined mod merging the popular Lite Fog for Real Environments mod that was made by Vikinger with my underwater visability mod, because he asked me to do it and i thought it was a great idea.

Lite Fog v1 & v2 + Underwater Visability (Lite Fog for Real Environments mod + my underwater visabilty mod)

================================================== =======================================

The link below is not really a mod, its a test mission that has two single missions, one for german side and one for US side containing almost all warships and merchants, they might come in handy for testing this or that.

I made them for torpedo testing on stationary targets so if your doing your own torpedo mod or damage testing or anything like that, then you'll have all the different types of ships to sink.

Webster's Torpedo Test Missions for v1.4 and v1.5

Permissions and usage of my mods:

My mods are all free for anyone to use any way they wish but if you release a mod that makes use of my files then please give proper credit to me as well as any other modder who contributed something to my mod.

You can upload any of my mods anywhere you want to, but please do not change the name or description of the mod or change them in any way if you plan to upload or host them.

I have no interest in uploading my mods and/or maintaining them at any other sites besides here at subsim.

If you want to upload or host my mods somewhere then go ahead and feel free to do so but if you do this then you must take on the responsability to keep them updated as it is needed. Whenever i update a mod i will change its description and announce it in that mods release thread. every mod i make has its own mod release thread for any discussions of mod questions, issues, notes, updates and such.

Last edited by Webster; 02-19-15 at 08:22 PM.
Old 07-16-08, 03:28 AM   #2
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Great work , thanks .
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-08, 03:54 AM   #3
keltos01
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 114
Uploads: 18

all the little things that make playing more enjoyable , thanks Webster !

keltos01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-08, 05:58 AM   #4
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Very cool Webster!
Old 07-16-08, 01:05 PM   #5
ReallyDedPoet
Canadian Wolf

Downloads: 946
Uploads: 5

Nice work

RDP

Back in the Day

ReallyDedPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-08, 01:19 PM   #6
Digital_Trucker
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 141
Uploads: 10

NiceThanks!

RSM-GIEP-Killflags-LV Tribute-Playable Elco __Peace be with you, Dave.

Digital_Trucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-09, 08:04 PM   #7
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

all links now updated
Old 03-09-13, 09:45 PM   #8
kaylie22
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 169
Default WakeOfTheWahoo

I can even imagine how much time and effort you put into the making of these mods. All I can say is thank you. You did one heck of a job. BN
kaylie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-13, 03:09 AM   #9
L_DOG
Bosun

Downloads: 133
REQ Dock at any resupply port

maby someone can make a Mod where you can dock at any resupply port would be nice

Reenacting the 10.Komapany Großdeutschland Div.
L_DOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-14, 01:25 PM   #10
Bonden
Seaman

Downloads: 409

Thanks Webster

The sub draft fix really improves the visuals.
I recently un/reinstalled sh 4 1.5 because i made a bit of a mess with my data file and started having frequent crashes. Having your mods available individually really helped out.

Last edited by Bonden; 01-17-14 at 08:45 PM.
Bonden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-19, 01:02 AM   #11
TG626
Lieutenant

Downloads: 141
Uploads: 3

The following is a repost by me because the colors of the original made it VERY hard to read, at least on mobile (and the various themes do nothing to change it)

Original de-colorized post by Webster
:

I put together some links to my mod threads in order to help you find information about them.

Webster's Better Air Patrols for v1.4 and v1.5 (reduces the large number of aircraft but it increases pilot skill levels)

Webster's Better Mouse Arrow for v1.4 & v1.5 (smaller easy to see pointer arrow)

Webster's Better Sub Marker for v1.4 or v1.5 (easier to see sub marker)

Webster's Better Subs for v1.4 and v1.5 (changes power ratio of speed settings)

Webster's Better Waterline Colors for v1.4 and v1.5 (adjusts waterline colors so you get no more pink waterlines on ships)

Webster's Easy to Read Game Text for v1.4 & v1.5 (makes game text easy to read)

Webster's Eliminate Floating Plankton for v1.4 and v1.5 (removes all underwater plankton)

Webster's Faster Time Compression Near Land for v1.4 and v1.5 (lets you use faster time compression when you are near land)

Webster's Free Camera & Scope Fix for v1.4 & v1.5 (1.5x & 6x scope zoom levels & in free roam you can get a lot closer to things and go as high as planes fly)

Webster's GFO Mod v1.1 (large mod containing many fixes for the game)

Webster's Improved GE Torpedo Power for v1.5 (increases GE torpedo power)

Webster's Improved US Torpedo Power for v1.4 and v1.5 (increases US torpedo power)

Webster's Missing Voices Fix for v1.4 & v1.5 (adds many missing speech files)

Webster's New Desk Photo for v1.4 and v1.5 (my selected photo of catherine bell)

Webster's New Intro Logo for v1.4 & v1.5 (new look for the sh4 game logo on intro screen)

Webster's New Mission Loading Screens for v1.4 & v1.5 (replaces the painted pictures with actual in game screen shots)

Webster's New Orders Bar Menu for v1.5 (adds new keyboard keys and orders buttons on the menu bar)

Webster's New sonar view for v1.4 & v1.5 (raises and improves your view of the sonar guage)

Webster's New Start Screen for v1.4 and v1.5 (new pictures of 4 different type subs you can pick from to use for the start screen)

Webster's No Crew Fatigue for v1.4 and v1.5 (eliminates your crew from getting tired)

Webster's No more Cheers for v1.4 & v1.5 (finally throws that annoying "yay" guy off of your boat)

Webster's No UZO Seen Underwater (makes German sub equipt you shouldnt see when submerged, invisable when viewed from under water)

Webster's Real Lifeboats Fix for v1.4 and v1.5 (lifeboats act more realistic in the way and speed that they move)

Webster's Reduced Radio Traffic for v1.4 & v1.5 (greatly reduces radio traffic)

Webster's S-Class Mod for v1.4 & v1.5 (gives you a more fragile and realistic s-class sub)

Webster's Selected New Sounds for v1.4 & v1.5 (cherry picked sounds from several old sound mods i had)

Webster's Ship Draft Fix for v1.4 and v1.5 (all ships now sit at correct draft heights)

Webster's Ship Manuvering Fix for v1.4 and v1.5 (slows down ship acceleration times and adds inertia to them)

Webster's Smaller Clock Needles for v1.4 and v1.5 (skinny clock hands for american and german chrono makes it easier to see)

Webster's Smaller Rain v2 (makes rain drops size smaller and more realistic)

Webster's Sub Draft Fix for v1.4 and v1.5 (corrects sub draft heights, radar depths, and periscope depths)

Webster's Smaller Message Box for v1.4 and v1.5 (gives you a smaller and transparent messages box)

Webster's Underwater Visability Mod for v1.4 & v1.5 (gives you that hollywood clear underwater views)

Webster's Upgraded Deck Gun for v1.4 (faster firing deck gun, more ammo, more powerfull shells)

Webster's Upgraded Deck Gun for v1.5 (faster firing deck gun, more ammo, more powerfull shells for german and US subs)

This is a combined mod merging the popular Lite Fog for Real Environments mod that was made by Vikinger with my underwater visability mod, because he asked me to do it and i thought it was a great idea.

Lite Fog v1 & v2 + Underwater Visability (Lite Fog for Real Environments mod + my underwater visabilty mod)

The link below is not really a mod, its a test mission that has two single missions, one for german side and one for US side containing almost all warships and merchants, they might come in handy for testing this or that.

I made them for torpedo testing on stationary targets so if your doing your own torpedo mod or damage testing or anything like that, then you'll have all the different types of ships to sink.

Webster's Torpedo Test Missions for v1.4 and v1.5

Permissions and usage of my mods:

My mods are all free for anyone to use any way they wish but if you release a mod that makes use of my files then please give proper credit to me as well as any other modder who contributed something to my mod.

You can upload any of my mods anywhere you want to, but please do not change the name or description of the mod or change them in any way if you plan to upload or host them.

I have no interest in uploading my mods and/or maintaining them at any other sites besides here at subsim.

If you want to upload or host my mods somewhere then go ahead and feel free to do so but if you do this then you must take on the responsability to keep them updated as it is needed. Whenever i update a mod i will change its description and announce it in that mods release thread. every mod i make has its own mod release thread for any discussions of mod questions, issues, notes, updates and such.
TG626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-09, 01:57 AM   #12
tonschk
Admiral

Downloads: 172

Well done , thank you very much