SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-23-11, 09:44 AM   #16
Rongel
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 174
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Please Rongel, upload a Version that we can opn with 7-zip !
Done! There is now 7z-file too, should work! Same version, nothing new yet!
Rongel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-11, 10:08 AM   #17
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongel View Post
Done! There is now 7z-file too, should work! Same version, nothing new yet!
Many thanks ! Downloading and unzipped without any problems now !

Best regards,
Magic
Old 01-28-11, 08:05 AM   #18
stoianm
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 833
Uploads: 11

Hi Rongel,

When we will have the new version of Battlestations_Soundmod (i understood you are working at it)?

Best regards!
stoianm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-11, 09:26 AM   #19
Rongel
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Hi Rongel,

When we will have the new version of Battlestations_Soundmod (i understood you are working at it)?

Best regards!
Hi! I hope that soon! Real life has tried to intervene with my sound project and the "Wasserbomben" mod is slowing it too. There is a one thing that I still try to do before I upload the new version. But it could go to next week maybe...
Old 01-28-11, 09:43 AM   #20
stoianm
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Hi! I hope that soon! Real life has tried to intervene with my sound project and the "Wasserbomben" mod is slowing it too. There is a one thing that I still try to do before I upload the new version. But it could go to next week maybe...
Glad to hear that (in fact i do not know which one i like more - the both mod are so cool)

Best regards!
Old 02-02-11, 04:40 AM   #21
Rongel
Grey Wolf

Update!

Battlestations sound mod is now 1.1. and it's not so small mod anymore! There are lots of changes but the most exciting thing is the new repair sounds! When the sub is damaged and the effects kick in (waterburst, sparks, steam) a variety of 3D soundclips are being suffled throughout the boat. Get a glimpse of this here:

See the change log for more details. This update changes so much things and goes much deeper than basic sound editing that there are few small errors bound to be. And furthermore, there might be some nasty suprises that I'm not aware of yet!

PS. This is not yet compatible with Stormflys DBSM! It will change his Sh.sdl settings!
Old 02-02-11, 05:00 AM   #22
stoianm
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Update!

Battlestations sound mod is now 1.1. and it's not so small mod anymore! There are lots of changes but the most exciting thing is the new repair sounds! When the sub is damaged and the effects kick in (waterburst, sparks, steam) a variety of 3D soundclips are being suffled throughout the boat. Get a glimpse of this here:

See the change log for more details. This update changes so much things and goes much deeper than basic sound editing that there are few small errors bound to be. And furthermore, there might be some nasty suprises that I'm not aware of yet!

PS. This is not yet compatible with Stormflys DBSM! It will change his Sh.sdl settings!
Very nice work you are doing here mate - i like a lot yours sounds mods(i know that you have 2 mods - or i am wrong).

I tested this one and i wanted to tell you - it is so so cool

I am using the Stormflys DBSM so i will stay with your first version of battlestation mod untill you are make this new version compatible with Stormflys DBSM.

I will waith with impatience your changes for compatibility.

Best regards!
Old 02-02-11, 08:20 AM   #23
pascal4541
Officer

Downloads: 434

Good and great job

Rampage Formula X48+E8600@4600Mhz H24+Corsair H50+4X2Go GSkill Trident PC9600+Sapphire HD6870@ 960/4600Mhz+WD Raptor 74Go+WD CaviarBlack 500Gox2+Samsung F1 500Go+CoolerMaster M850W+7-64Bits
pascal4541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-11, 11:49 AM   #24
Rickster1
Chief

Downloads: 508

ThaNKS FOR YOUR WORK, I SHALL ALSO WAIT FOR COMP. WITH STORMYS DBSM
Rickster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-11, 01:07 PM   #25
Magic1111
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 783

Quote:
Update!

Many thanks for update !
Old 02-02-11, 02:50 PM   #26
Stormfly
Serial Port Protector

Downloads: 366

good stuff Rongel THANKS

...iam on it, but have to change some things next to the sdl file for DBSM 1.2

Stormfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-11, 02:51 AM   #27
Rongel
Grey Wolf

Compatability patch for Stormy's DBSM 1.2 now available! Patch is based on Stormflys Sh.sdl file, so it won't overwrite his sound settings. See the description for more details!
Old 02-04-11, 03:09 AM   #28
stoianm
Ocean Warrior

Wondeful!

Just to make the things clear: if i use Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.2 MFCM Basemod, Wasserbomben_SoundFix_1.1_by_Rongel_+_Stormys_DBSM 1.2_+ RDA1.04_+_TDWFXUpdate011_compatible and Battlestations_soundmod_1.1_Stormy's_DBSM_patch i supouse the corect order is:

1) Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.2 MFCM Basemod
2) Wasserbomben_SoundFix_1.1_by_Rongel_+_Stormys_DBSM 1.2_+ RDA1.04_+_TDWFXUpdate011_compatible and Battlestations_soundmod_1.1_Stormy's_DBSM_patch
3) Battlestations_soundmod_1.1_Stormy's_DBSM_patch

or i am wrong?

Thanks!
Old 02-04-11, 03:41 AM   #29
Rongel
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Just to make the things clear: if i use Stormys DBSM SH5 v1.2 MFCM Basemod, Wasserbomben_SoundFix_1.1_by_Rongel_+_Stormys_DBSM 1.2_+ RDA1.04_+_TDWFXUpdate011_compatible and Battlestations_soundmod_1.1_Stormy's_DBSM_patch i supouse the corect order is:

2) Wasserbomben_SoundFix_1.1_by_Rongel_+_Stormys_DBSM 1.2_+ RDA1.04_+_TDWFXUpdate011_compatible and Battlestations_soundmod_1.1_Stormy's_DBSM_patch
3) Battlestations_soundmod_1.1_Stormy's_DBSM_patch
Hi! What name monsters there, my eyes hurt... Ok, let's see. This patch uses Stormys 1.2 version of the Wasserbomben and I suggest you use it. This would be the right way to install for that:

2) Battlestations soundmod 1.1
3) Battlestations_soundmod 1.1 Stormy's DBSM_patch

Hmm. Okay, it seems that it's right now impossible to use that earlier version of Wasserbomben sound fix that you use. Please give Stormys new version a go, or wait that i can think this over !

UPDATE: Stormfly has a big new plans that include my mod so you just might want to wait for that. I'll leave this compatibility patch like this for now, exciting updates ahead!
Old 02-04-11, 03:46 AM   #30
stoianm
Ocean Warrior

Hi,

Long names - short names - not so important for me

Thanks for explanation - i will test your new mod but i sure will waith for stormys update!

Thank you again!

Tags
deutschmod