SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 02-10-15, 12:35 PM   #751
frenk100
Nub

Downloads: 93
Uploads: 0

Hello! Thanks for the reply. When I start from the beginning of the campaign then the description of the boats on the Russian. I found the below mentioned modes being stored in a bunker in the Mediterranean Sea. Continuation of the campaign starts and until it works, but the description of the boats in German. I realized that when you start all over again, then everything works and description in Russian. But from the beginning of all pass as you do not want. And here is how it would not since the beginning of the campaign to make the description of the boat in Russian?

List of installed mods:
The Wolves of Steel 1.03
The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - Patch 2 (no The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - TDW Real Navigation)
R.S.D. v5.7.1 - Russian Patch
Rus v 8-2.5 for Open Horizons-II
Russ (menu, dialogs)
Fonts patch

In this fashion R.S.D. v5.7.1 - Russian Patch tried to put last. All the same description in German.

Здравствуйте! Спасибо за ответ. Когда начинаю с самого начала кампанию тогда описание лодки на русском. Я установил ниже приведенные моды находясь сохраненным в бункере в средиземном море. Продолжение кампании запустилось и пока все работает, а вот описание лодки на немецком. Я понял что когда начинаешь все сначала, тогда все работает и описание на русском. Но с начала все проходить как то не хочется. А вот как что бы не начиная с начала кампанию сделать описание лодки на русском?
Список установленных модов:
The Wolves of Steel 1.03
The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - Patch 2 ( нету The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - TDW Real Navigation)
Russ ( menu, dialogs)
Fonts patch

При этом мод R.S.D. v5.7.1 - Russian Patch пробовал ставить последним. Все равно описание на немецком.
frenk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-15, 12:59 PM   #752
vladimir bondarenko
Sailor man

Downloads: 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenk100 View Post
Hello! Thanks for the reply. When I start from the beginning of the campaign then the description of the boats on the Russian. I found the below mentioned modes being stored in a bunker in the Mediterranean Sea. Continuation of the campaign starts and until it works, but the description of the boats in German. I realized that when you start all over again, then everything works and description in Russian. But from the beginning of all pass as you do not want. And here is how it would not since the beginning of the campaign to make the description of the boat in Russian?

List of installed mods:
The Wolves of Steel 1.03
The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - Patch 2 (no The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - TDW Real Navigation)
Russ (menu, dialogs)
Fonts patch

In this fashion R.S.D. v5.7.1 - Russian Patch tried to put last. All the same description in German.

Здравствуйте! Спасибо за ответ. Когда начинаю с самого начала кампанию тогда описание лодки на русском. Я установил ниже приведенные моды находясь сохраненным в бункере в средиземном море. Продолжение кампании запустилось и пока все работает, а вот описание лодки на немецком. Я понял что когда начинаешь все сначала, тогда все работает и описание на русском. Но с начала все проходить как то не хочется. А вот как что бы не начиная с начала кампанию сделать описание лодки на русском?
The Wolves of Steel 1.03
The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - Patch 2 ( нету The Wolves of Steel 1.03 - TDW Real Navigation)
Russ ( menu, dialogs)
Fonts patch

При этом мод R.S.D. v5.7.1 - Russian Patch пробовал ставить последним. Все равно описание на немецком.
Ну да, игра кэширует все параметры при которых начиналась кампания. Единственно, когда придете в бункер можно будет попробовать сохраниться по завершению миссии и откатить и накатить мод заново. Снова сохраниться и начать следующую миссию. Конечно не факт, но попробовать стоит....
vladimir bondarenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-15, 03:15 PM   #753
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenk100 View Post

List of installed mods:
The Wolves of Steel 1.03
Russ (menu, dialogs)
Fonts patch

The Wolves of Steel 1.03
Russ ( menu, dialogs)
Fonts patch

You messed up everything... You CAN'T use TWoS megamod with those mods/patches. You should play TWoS alone or take a look at sobers modlist thread.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-15, 03:43 AM   #754
frenk100
Nub

Downloads: 93

Hello!
Vladimir, vdr1981, thank you for your answers. Vladimir, I tried your option as mentioned above, but it did not help. Sorry, but that's okay. Then there was discovered a couple of mistakes. I went back to the assembly of volodya61 from 01.2012 once downloaded online sukhoi.ru
I just replaced the mod OH 2 v 2.0 to v 2.5 2 OH and start a new game. So far, everything is normal and almost all Russian.
Vladimir. You can send your list of mods in private messages? Thanks in advance.

Здравствуйте!
Владимир, vdr1981, спасибо за ответы. Владимир, пробовал Ваш вариант как писали выше, но он не помог. Жаль, но ничего страшного. Потом еще обнаружил пару ошибок. Я вернулся на сборку от volodya61 от 01.2012 скачанную когда-то на сайте sukhoi.ru
Я только заменил мод OH 2 v 2.0 на OH 2 v 2.5 и начал новую игру. Пока все нормально и все почти на русском.
Владимир. Вы можете прислать ваш список модов в личные сообщения? Заранее благодарен.
frenk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-19, 01:04 AM   #755
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Hi Veko,

this is a very interesting mod, congrats for the many additions and especially the DC bug fix for destroyers.

My question: I'd like to use this mod in my modlist after NewUIs_7_5_0 and OHII 2.5, but is it possible to modify your mod in a way to make the gameplay less difficult, with the difficulty more towards the stock game? I'd like to have more relaxed hitpoints for the outside sub equipement (UZO, Flak, antenas), otherwise any deck gun or flak operation would be senseless IMO. I understand that you favor realism, but if I want so I could still use your mod without making these changes.

Thank you to tell me if this is possible, and best greetings!
Cheers,
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-19, 04:49 AM   #756
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenonSurf View Post
Hi Veko,

this is a very interesting mod, congrats for the many additions and especially the DC bug fix for destroyers.

My question: I'd like to use this mod in my modlist after NewUIs_7_5_0 and OHII 2.5, but is it possible to modify your mod in a way to make the gameplay less difficult, with the difficulty more towards the stock game? I'd like to have more relaxed hitpoints for the outside sub equipement (UZO, Flak, antenas), otherwise any deck gun or flak operation would be senseless IMO. I understand that you favor realism, but if I want so I could still use your mod without making these changes.

Thank you to tell me if this is possible, and best greetings!
Cheers,
Hi XS, what you want you can accomplish by manually incising number of hitpoints in Zone.cfg file...You can also disable collateral damage patches found in the Generic Patcher (there are two of them). This will give significantly more damage resistant sub...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-19, 09:52 AM   #757
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Hi XS, what you want you can accomplish by manually incising number of hitpoints in Zone.cfg file...You can also disable collateral damage patches found in the Generic Patcher (there are two of them). This will give significantly more damage resistant sub...

Thanks, Veko!
Yes, this is what I have done and the result is good. I have taken all files from WoS 2.2.10 and replaced them in the 5.7 mod, after that I have adjusted 'hitpoints' and 'Armor Level' values, but strictly keeping all other values from your mod. I'm doing some stress tests currently, it's working nice.

Greetings,
XS
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-21, 11:54 AM   #758
Pascal
Captain

Downloads: 452
Default Beau travail

Very nice work. A French translation of the texts would be appreciated (I managed to open the upcge files with a word processor, but how to re-save them in .upcge).

My Mods
Pascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-21, 12:31 PM   #759
LesBaker
Loader

Downloads: 521
Uploads: 5

Save as text and then change the file extention too .upcge

Les
LesBaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-21, 02:59 PM   #760
Pascal
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesBaker View Post
Save as text and then change the file extention too .upcge

Les
Yes, thank you, but there are also the .upc files...; No really, it's up to the mod's creator to make this translation - but of course, it's a big job!

My Mods
Old 02-25-21, 08:33 AM   #761
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
Yes, thank you, but there are also the .upc files...; No really, it's up to the mod's creator to make this translation - but of course, it's a big job!
You can't expect a mod creator to know all the languages.

I have not the files in front of me, but IIRC all or most of the equipment description are stored in one .upc or .upcge file. No matter what the file extension is, all these files can be edited in notepad and saved using the method described by LesBaker
gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-21, 09:51 AM   #762
Pascal
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
You can't expect a mod creator to know all the languages.

I have not the files in front of me, but IIRC all or most of the equipment description are stored in one .upc or .upcge file. No matter what the file extension is, all these files can be edited in notepad and saved using the method described by LesBaker

-----------------------------
Oui, of course impossible to translate all languages - I finally understood how to change the extension of a file in Window10, so I started translating the first VIIA .upcge file into French - I guess it must to go back to the port for the changes to appear ...

I'm a slow learner, but I'm learning, so thanks for your help.

My Mods
Old 02-25-21, 10:37 AM   #763
gap
Navy Seal

Downloads: 793
Uploads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
-----------------------------
Oui, of course impossible to translate all languages - I finally understood how to change the extension of a file in Window10, so I started translating the first VIIA .upcge file into French - I guess it must to go back to the port for the changes to appear ...

I'm a slow learner, but I'm learning, so thanks for your help.
You welcome mate. You can also associate the .upc and .upcge file extensions to notepad or notepad++, so you can open those files directly by double clicking on them, without need to rename them every time
gap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-21, 05:06 AM   #764
Pascal
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap View Post
You welcome mate. You can also associate the .upc and .upcge file extensions to notepad or notepad++, so you can open those files directly by double clicking on them, without need to rename them every time
Yes, it works, but translating all this into French (difficult, because the French language lengthens the texts), I see the enormity of the work done by the creator of this Mod. Thank you very much.

If any French-speaking people are interested in this translation ... (a new campaign has to be started to take effect, unfortunately).

My Mods
Old 02-26-21, 08:02 AM   #765
Pascal
Captain

Default A slot missing ?

Except error on my part, for the VIIA, in the folder : "External Equipment", the slot "Starboard rudder" is missing.

My Mods