Click here to access the Tanksim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Tanksim.com

Old 07-02-10, 12:59 PM   #1291
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
ExZeelent news! More artillery barrages and plenty of tabnks to kill!

Yeah Zee in the name of all the tank simasochists thank you for the pain and agony!!!!
Awe com'on frinik it's not that bad - is it?

ZW
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-10, 02:45 AM   #1292
Chucky
Planesman

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Priscalan,I love what you have done with the house!
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-10, 07:41 AM   #1293
LcSummers
XO

Downloads: 341
Default Köszönöm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeWolf View Post
Ok LC I will not make them this dark anymore.
Kursk Misson 3 will be at 6:30 am for the attack on Dubrova.

But the best thing to remember is that tank 1302 is a Gruppenführer (Group Leader) and you
should try staying just ahead of the other Tigers to see the enemy better.

I create these missions with the ability for you to follow or take charge of
the whole Tiger Company by leading them into battle.

If you stay up with the forward units the game will seam completely different too you Kamerad.

Vorwärts Kameraden!

ZW

Hi ZW,

i appreciate this step you doingfor me! Great! I really enjoyed the whole Kursk and the single player missions you made until now. I forgot to say that seeing " Break ON " was a really good idea!

I see those huge improvements and this game will be better and better with any new mission and campaign you create for us ZW!

Cant wait too see your new improvements and to test the new campaign missions.

Köszi and "Ran an den Feind"

LC
LcSummers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-10, 12:00 PM   #1294
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by LcSummers View Post
Hi ZW,

i appreciate this step you doingfor me! Great! I really enjoyed the whole Kursk and the single player missions you made until now. I forgot to say that seeing " Break ON " was a really good idea!

I see those huge improvements and this game will be better and better with any new mission and campaign you create for us ZW!

Cant wait too see your new improvements and to test the new campaign missions.

Köszi and "Ran an den Feind"

LC
Ön szívesen elvtárs

ZW
Old 07-04-10, 11:51 AM   #1295
maxok
Nub

Downloads: 7
Default Excuse me....

Pardon my jumping here but, I have just started playing T-34 vs Tiger and I have some questions/comment I would be thankful for any help.

1. I bought the game and right off the key code didn't work. I had to find a bootleg key code on the net to use my purchased copy. Is there a fix?

2. Is there a patch and if so where is it? I've seen reference to it but can't find it. The reason I ask is the last mission for the Tiger keeps freezing on me. I don't mind restarting over and over because I love the game but I'd like to finnish it someday.

3. Is there user created missions I can download to expand playability and if so where?

4. Am I right in my opinion the the 88mm in the Tiger is under powered as at close ranges is won't take out a T-34 unless you hit it in certain spots?

Thanks for your time and help guys
maxok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-10, 12:47 PM   #1296
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxok View Post
Pardon my jumping here but, I have just started playing T-34 vs Tiger and I have some questions/comment I would be thankful for any help.

1. I bought the game and right off the key code didn't work. I had to find a bootleg key code on the net to use my purchased copy. Is there a fix?

2. Is there a patch and if so where is it? I've seen reference to it but can't find it. The reason I ask is the last mission for the Tiger keeps freezing on me. I don't mind restarting over and over because I love the game but I'd like to finnish it someday.

3. Is there user created missions I can download to expand playability and if so where?

4. Am I right in my opinion the the 88mm in the Tiger is under powered as at close ranges is won't take out a T-34 unless you hit it in certain spots?

Thanks for your time and help guys
Welcome aboard maxok!
The key code issue is a known problem, allot of guys had to complain to the
place of purchase and they would send them a new copy. However the issues you describe with crashes have been address by me in Project ZeeWolf. It would be wise to surf the threads here for more details. And as
you said you love T34 vs Tiger I can definitely relate to that man.

It would be a help to tell us more details about your system too.

Cheers

ZeeWolf
Old 07-04-10, 02:57 PM   #1297
Priscalan
Loader

Downloads: 0
Default humour : after

Priscalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-10, 12:58 AM   #1298
maxok
Nub

Default Thanks for the welcome

I love sims when I have time to play them. I was disappointed to spend months fighting in Silent Hunter 3 from Sep 39 to get my Type XXI boat to find it was defective.... but I digress.

My system is :
Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) (build 7600)
Dell Inc. Studio XPS 8100
2.80 gigahertz Intel Core i7 860
Bus Clock: 133 megahertz
8152 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series [Display adapter]
ATI High Definition Audio Device

Any advice would be appreciated.
Old 07-05-10, 01:46 AM   #1299
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxok View Post
I love sims when I have time to play them. I was disappointed to spend months fighting in Silent Hunter 3 from Sep 39 to get my Type XXI boat to find it was defective.... but I digress.

My system is :
Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) (build 7600)
Dell Inc. Studio XPS 8100
2.80 gigahertz Intel Core i7 860
Bus Clock: 133 megahertz
8152 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory
ATI Radeon HD 5700 Series [Display adapter]
ATI High Definition Audio Device

Any advice would be appreciated.
Ok maxok your system is great, Install these files in your System32 or
your T34vsTiger directory:

http://www.filefront.com/15181093/Msvcr_Files.zip/

And this it's a freebe and should help some:

http://www.filefront.com/15223135/ZW_Mods.zip/

Cheers!
ZeeWolf
Old 07-05-10, 02:27 AM   #1300
frinik
Grey Wolf

Default Wilkommen!

Welcome aboard Maxok!This is by far the best and most dynamic sim forum...

One question I recently bought a pc ( an Acer)with pretty much the same specs as you have; a 2.8 ghtz processor intel i7 860, 8 gbs of RAM but my graphic card is(unfortunately as I much prefer ATI cards)) an Nvidia GT330( 2 gbs of dedicated memory).I also have Windows 7 HP edition(x64).

I have been having problems with my pc not booting properly, erasing my graphic card drivers , Windows explorer just stopped working etc.I did 5 recoveries in 2 weeks and finally solved partly( my graphic drivers don't disappear every time I turn my pc on) my problem by installing 51 microsoft updates.However, I still have my pc unable to start windows and doing repairs before rebooting and finally starting properly.My suspicion is that Windows & bugs are to blame for the problem,.Did you experience similar bugs or problems like those above after installing Win 7????

Cheers

FrinikI
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-10, 05:38 AM   #1301
maxok
Nub

"Did you experience similar bugs or problems like those above after installing Win 7????"

I have not had these problems but my system came with Windows 7. Can I assume your sure you don't have a virus or other Malware?
Old 07-05-10, 07:22 AM   #1302
RICH12ACE
Officer

Downloads: 117
Default kursk 1943

hi all is the "kursk 1943 addon" out yet?? or is it still being worked on? are the small kursk missions the addon?
RICH12ACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-10, 11:28 AM   #1303
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by frinik View Post
Welcome aboard Maxok!This is by far the best and most dynamic sim forum...

One question I recently bought a pc ( an Acer)with pretty much the same specs as you have; a 2.8 ghtz processor intel i7 860, 8 gbs of RAM but my graphic card is(unfortunately as I much prefer ATI cards)) an Nvidia GT330( 2 gbs of dedicated memory).I also have Windows 7 HP edition(x64).

I have been having problems with my pc not booting properly, erasing my graphic card drivers , Windows explorer just stopped working etc.I did 5 recoveries in 2 weeks and finally solved partly( my graphic drivers don't disappear every time I turn my pc on) my problem by installing 51 microsoft updates.However, I still have my pc unable to start windows and doing repairs before rebooting and finally starting properly.My suspicion is that Windows & bugs are to blame for the problem,.Did you experience similar bugs or problems like those above after installing Win 7????

Cheers

FrinikI
My god frinik, what in the hell did you buy? Have never had those problems with Win7, I suggest you take it to a PC Shop and have them do a diagnostic test on it.

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-10, 03:50 PM   #1304
morttheslayer
Soundman

Ahoy Capt Frinic

Frinic So sorry to hear about your continuing problems. It always sounds like "Piss on the Fire George my toast is brown"!! sort of "reassurance" Win7 is OK from others and I am the same, but I do sympathise, I think you are very unlucky.
It sounds like an OS problem what with your drivers not being recognised correctly (it reminds me of a problem I had years ago when my memory wasn't latched in correctly). Not that I think it's that BTW but it wouldn't take a second to check it. The only other hardware fault I can think of giving you problems like this is a duff Hard Disk - however seems unlikely from brand new!!

If you remember I had an OS problem which was an antivirus conflict. My notebook came with an AV preinstalled and instead of uninstalling it straight away I immediately installed the free version of AVG AV. Immediately the machine died and I had to reinstall everything!!
Then I uninstalled the preinstalled AV and all was well.
I wonder also if you have a corrupted install - worse comes to worst you could try and get the company you bought it from to supply a new version of Win7 as they are not over expensive (for Win7 Home).
I think failing all that send it back as life's too short to suffer!!
I sure hope you get some progress and crack this problem mate!

All the best - Morty (keep us updated mate)

PS I can always send Mrs Panzer Commander round to torture a confession out of it!! she always manages to with me!!!!
morttheslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-10, 06:56 AM   #1305
frinik
Grey Wolf

Default Hello back Herr Painter Commander!

Hi Morty good to hear you again! Herr Panzer Commander or is it Painter Commander?????

My hard disc is fine and not corrupted and my problems seem to be , knock on wood, resolved.My problem was basically that Acer sent the pc to the retailer with an Admin password that could not be broken.The reTailer said that it was Acer 's presponsibility since they delivered the pc like that( seems to me that retailer should check their products before selling them to make sure they are fucntioning...But hey it's the new reality of customer's service.).Acer could not help me with password except to send the recovery cds to clear the pc. I waited almost 7 weeks for them to arrive.And then hit Win 7 .Had the pc been pre configured and ready to use as ti should have been I would have saved myself lots of trouble.But it's live and learn!!!! I've got Steel Fury installed and running well ( one copy and one fresh install) and I tested TvsT after installing DirectX9 and it runs well with fps double what I have on my Toshiba laptop.Once I am 100% satisfied my pc is stable and trouble-free then I'll install TvsT.I must say though that I am not impressed by my 2gbs Nvidia GT330 graphic card.I expected better from such a high end gc.ATI , in my own and disputable opinion, makes better gcs price and performance-wise.

Matlox thanks for coming back.Win 7 came with the recovery disk on my pc .No I have no malware or spyware.I ran several scnas and nothing I checked the BIOS and everythiing is healthy and fine. The problem definitely rested with Win 7. Actually doing a maintenance run of my pc I discovered that there were too many programs runnign at start up.I checked them all off the list and now it seems that my pc problems or woes are things of the past.While Windows 7 has been touted as the latest wonder blablabla I read seevral posts on the internet showing the incredible number of people who have been haing nighjtmare problems with Win 7.A lot experimented similar problems to mine endless reboots, or BootMgr going missing, serial recoveries etc.I have found no less than 19 websites dedicated to nerds and techies offering solutions to 22 common problems with Windows 7.Let's not forget that it's new system, not even a year old, and I remember that past systems whether Vista or even XPs did not come without their share of teething problems and bugs.

Cheerio

Frinik
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote