Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-26-21, 08:06 PM   #1
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5
Default Last Will and Testament

Hello all, it’s your friendly Subsimmer freshman here right now bringing you some awful (or good) news tonight.

Recently, I have realized i’m gonna need to start putting in much more effort if I want to get into the Naval Academy, and being on my laptop and Subsim 24/7 ain’t gonna cut it. I can’t maintain a social appearance on the forum with all the studying and extracurriculars I am doing.
I simply cannot post 24/7 and spam the forums anymore (thank God! since school started. I am trying to balance social life, gaming, sea cadets, and schoolwork and unfortunately I have to cut somethings from my life.

Subsim is one of those.

But do not worry! Your freshman will still be around! I will lurk the forums but not post. I will not be posting 3.2 posts per 30 minutes anymore, I will mainly just be on here for the mods and the occasional flare up in activity. Believe me I totally intend to reclaim my title of Whack-a-Dick master (since Whack-A-Squirrel is now cancelled!) I won’t leave the forums, I will be almost gone or something like that. I’ll still be here but just more distant.

And so, I would like to include a last will & testament. My will is as follows:

• That Mad Mardigan receive what I had gained in the Five Word Story Forums
• That propbeanie and vdr1981 receive what I have gained in the modding community.
• And I temporarily hand over the title of “Whack-a-Dick champion” to Gerald. Until I return to claim the next title, Gerald will take the watch for me.
• I also give Buddahaid what I have gained in the political forum.
• Thus, Gerald is now the “El Whacko of the West”

And that is it for now.
I will still respond to PMs, I will still be active and post when deemed necessary.

Thank you all for the wonderful ride this has been and for providing support when i needed it.

Fair winds and following seas!

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-21, 01:33 AM   #2
Eichhörnchen
Starte das Auto

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

Well that's a gosh-durned shame, but I'm sure you'll continue to swing your whacker every now and again

Whack-A-Dick will not be replacing your favourite game, but is just intended to introduce a feeling of celebrity now and again to lift folks spirits (everybody seems to love their celebs nowadays, although I don't)

Last edited by Eichhörnchen; 09-27-21 at 05:31 AM.
Eichhörnchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-21, 03:37 AM   #3
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

All the best El Whacko, try not to sink any ships!!
Look forward to your return.

Cheers,
Reece.

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-21, 07:13 AM   #4
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5
Icon5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichhörnchen View Post
Well that's a gosh-durned shame, but I'm sure you'll continue to swing your whacker every now and again

Whack-A-Dick will not be replacing your favourite game, but is just intended to introduce a feeling of celebrity now and again to lift folks spirits (everybody seems to love their celebs nowadays, although I don't)
Yeah I will continue to swing that whacker. When the time is appropriate, of course. Whack-a-Dick is still my favorite game! And yes it does lift my spirits up in tough times. It feels nice to see everyone get along and have fun. I get you with not liking your celebrities, heck I have yet to find a celebrity that really upholds what I think everyone should. But hey that might be too much to expect out of everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
All the best El Whacko, try not to sink any ships!!
Look forward to your return.

Cheers,
Reece.
You too mate! I won’t sink my ski boat (yes we have a boat), I also promise not to let anyone steer her shy from her true course.
I wish you and Eichy all the best. Really mates it has been a pleasure to be with you all.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-21, 01:15 PM   #5
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

I hope you return before you reach puberty

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-21, 06:25 AM   #6
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

^Oh, that could be a long wait...

Good luck on your efforts, El Whacko...

<O>