SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-24-23, 03:13 PM   #10861
tonschk
Admiral

Downloads: 172
Uploads: 0

STRONGLY SIGNIFICANT IMPLIES THAT THE MORTALITY INCREASES WITH THE HIGHER VACCINATION UPTAKE

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HVhJZhQH4lIS/

Old 03-25-23, 06:42 AM   #10862
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-23, 07:09 AM   #10863
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 03-25-23, 12:46 PM   #10864
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 03-25-23, 01:52 PM   #10865
tonschk
Admiral

ARREST CRIMINAL GANGSTER FAUCI

Old 03-25-23, 02:32 PM   #10866
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Icon13

^ First, there never was an arrest warrant for Mr Fauci (what for b.t.w.? because he dared to oppose Trump? This is not Russia )

No arrest pending for Dr. Anthony Fauci; these posts are part of a clickbait scheme:
https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...ese-posts-are/

Fact Check: These pictures of Fauci's arrest are AI-generated, technology still far from perfection:
https://www.indiatoday.in/fact-check...515-2023-03-25

You really think such posts are believed by anyone and help Russia in disuniting the rest of the world?
Not even russians sitting in front of their lying TV believe this. Very vranyo but only for Putin.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-23, 04:51 AM   #10867
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 03-26-23, 07:13 AM   #10868
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

I think I got what I deserved:

1. I did not trust the poharmaceutical industry already before the pandemic, and I got some insight into it from first hand accounts due to somebody who has worked in the industry in switzerland in a quit ehigh posiiton - before she quit, saying she was always acting with one leg in the prison.

2. Then came Corona, and they said it is an emergency, it is new, we do not know, but we must act, vaccination is always good, and BAM!

3. Sounded nreaosnably as an argumentaitonb line, and so I made an eception formt he rule and gave them the benift oif doubt. Always assuming the data would be egnerated andgiven afterwards. You cannot have longterm data if somethign has not been done for a longer term. Bu asfter soem time, you have such data. But they did not show any. WHY??

4. Big-bigger-biggest mistake of mine! Never simply trust. Trust must be rewarded, not given as a gift in advance.

5. Early last year they still did not give any data. Then came the Pfizer documents, release donyl at court order due to the freedom of informaiton act. Then came the finding that ciical values were blackened. Then came the rveelaiton that over a hunbred pages with criticla content were ripoped out and not included. Then came the intebnsificaiton od practiner'S feedback on side effects and increased mortality rates. And now came the TGA apparently-joke-of-a-report.

From Germany I can say that the govenrment systematically hinders and ignores any critical reflection or reappraisal of the devent and the chosen policies. They block it, and socially sanction too critical questioning, by havign people getting thrown out of accoutns of beign boycotted.

The purpose is now clear, I think: to evade responsibility, to evade astronomical claims for damages, to white-wash Pfizer, Moderna and China, and to not allow doubts on the omnipotence of the government and its wisdom, competence and superior knowledge of everything. You gotta trust the party. Blindy. The party means it well with you! The party is always right.

This all stinks to heaven. The scale of this crime is surreal like from a dystopic scifi novel.

-------

Now imagine how nicely they could have sanctioned and forced all of us if we would not have cash money anymore! Your payment options all could be centrally blocked if you are not registered with a positive certfication of having done like the government commanded you and you did not got a shot in your arm. You could not have travelled by train or bus, for you could not have bought a ticket. You could not have bought food. You could not have paid bills. Go figure. It is so very, very very STUPID to not care or even support cashlessness. It allows social scoring tyranny like in China, without calling it by that name. What they did with the pandemic and the vaccine policy should tell everybody how stupid it is to just assume the government would not abuse cashlessness as well. It will. Boycott stores not accepting cash payment. Insist on cash payment. Throw away your plastic cards. They are the keys that open the gates to serfdom.
Old 03-26-23, 12:36 PM   #10869
tonschk
Admiral

COVID VACCINE’S SPIKE PROTEIN IS SERIOUSLY HARMING IMPORTANT AND VITAL GI BACTERIA FROM THE VACCINATED GUT, THIS BACTERIA HAS A VERY IMPORTANT ROLE AND IS RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR INMUNE SYSTEM

https://www.bitchute.com/video/q1KANMoWrYuK/

Last edited by tonschk; 03-27-23 at 12:39 AM.
tonschk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-23, 11:03 AM   #10870
Skybird
Soaring

The war of the censors has just begun. Big pharma is involved, too - of course.

CIA, NSA, NewsGuard - The Association of Censors (1)

https://www-achgut-com.translate.goo..._x_tr_pto=wapp

Two more parts to follow in coming days.

Achgut sues against state-industrial censorship complex:

Old 03-28-23, 07:20 AM   #10871
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 03-28-23, 07:27 AM   #10872
Skybird
Soaring

Part 2 of 3:

NewsGuard and the Thought Police System (2):

Old 03-28-23, 01:15 PM   #10873
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 03-28-23, 04:39 PM   #10874
tonschk
Admiral

Dr Roger Hodkinson - “20 million global deaths directly attributed to the COVID-19 Vaccines and 2.2 billion serious adverse reactions. These numbers are best estimates using government data.”

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jJYlK7Cf0hlA/

Old 03-28-23, 05:46 PM   #10875
Sean C
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 2

My wife (who is vaccinated) recently contracted Covid. Despite being in very close contact with her throughout and not being vaccinated, I never tested positive. Go figure.

She had moderate symptoms including a fever, coughing, headaches and exhaustion. But, thankfully, she's feeling much better now.

To be fair, she got the vaccine back in 2021 and had no additional vaccines or "boosters". But it led us both to wonder what good the vaccine actually does. Especially since I didn't get sick at all. All of this only serves to affirm, in my mind, the idea that the risk of adverse side-effects from the vaccine itself was not worth it for someone who is relatively young and in good health.

For the past several years, people like me have been branded as "anti-vaxxers", conspiracy theorists, just plain idiots or worse. Nothing could be further from the truth*. But I don't want or expect an apology. I just want people to think for themselves. Do your own research. Look at history (this exact same scenario has happened before - not too long ago - right here in the U.S.). Ask yourself if what you're being told makes sense - and think about who's saying it. Just because someone has the word "Doctor" before their name, that doesn't make them infallible. And if they're a politician, well ... how many politicians do you actually trust to tell the truth about anything? (Maybe take a closer look at which companies politicians were investing in at the time.)

That's what really surprised me the most about this "pandemic": how quickly so many people fell right in line and unquestioningly lapped up what the media and politicians were dishing out. And how big pharmaceutical companies suddenly went from being some of the most greedy and evil entities on the planet to supposedly being our only benevolent hope. From my point of view, it was as if almost the entire world had their memory 'zapped' like we were in a Men in Black movie. It was surreal, and if I had not seen it with my own eyes, I would not have believed it was possible. But here we are ... still.

* N.B.: To be clear, there are indeed some people who actually believe that the vaccines are part of some conspiracy to reduce or somehow control the population. I am not one of them. Although, I do believe that the way the government and media handled the situation only encouraged such paranoia.

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan