Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Old 01-21-21, 01:05 PM   #13217
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

I'm at least trying to view things without the one way lens attachment that only allows right handed light waves....

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Old 01-21-21, 01:07 PM   #13218
Buddahaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
Let's ask Twitter, FB and the like that suppressed news concerning Hunter Biden's computer and what it contained. So yes, I think that kind of information can be suppressed.
I don't use either platform.

David Bowie
Old 01-21-21, 01:18 PM   #13219
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I'm at least trying to view things without the one way lens attachment that only allows right handed light waves....

or light waves from the honest politician himself

Quote:
KEVIN D. WILLIAMSON:

I was on Morning Joe today, and I mentioned a point also made in this morning’s column — that Joe Biden’s decency-and-honesty shtick is baloney.

“How could you say that?” demand the critics. I’m pleased you asked . . .

Of all of Biden’s dishonesty — the plagiarism and other intellectual dishonesty, the invented biographical episodes, etc. — the one that sticks out the most to me is his lying, repeatedly, about the death of his first wife and child, falsely claiming that they had been killed by a drunk driver. In reality, the driver of the other car was neither drunk nor even at fault — police reports suggest that Mrs. Biden accidentally swerved into the lane of oncoming traffic. A horrible story — but not the story Joe Biden told for years.

Mentally normal people do not do things like that. Honest people certainly do not do things like that.

Something we all know but many are quite content to sweep under the rug.

"Truth" indeed.
Old 01-21-21, 01:34 PM   #13220
Buddahaid

Hey, did you see that plane stunting over town?....

Where's Ted Kennedy when we need him?

Qanon is imploding. Time to open a new level.

https://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-55746304

David Bowie
Old 01-21-21, 01:46 PM   #13221
Sonicfire1981
Engineer

Downloads: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
You americans seem to have a big issue with your ... how should I call it ... media landscape. From the outside it seems "the blue" watch CNN, MSNBC while "the red" watch Fox. I do both, or at least I tried time and again. (Listen to Tucker Carlson physically hurts.) I also wonder - are there rightwing, maybe even Trump supporting latenight hosts like colbert, Meyers, kimmel etc. I'd like to check them out.
But coming back to your information bubble: twitter & facebook should only be taken as serious news ressource when it comes from a ... well news ressource.

I have more questions, serious ones, but I'd like to save the others for later.
Old 01-21-21, 01:49 PM   #13222
bstanko6
Admiral

Downloads: 390
Uploads: 13

@sonicfire...

there are very few media outlets that support the right. Fox is questionable.

Carlson is bad, but Maddow is worse!

How about that inauguration huh? Nobody there but the dems and fake republicans.

More soldiers there than civilians... like with Hitler was Inaugurated in '36!

This is a circus.

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/6tFeTSUmVc
Old 01-21-21, 02:17 PM   #13223
Sonicfire1981
Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
@sonicfire...

there are very few media outlets that support the right. Fox is questionable.

Carlson is bad, but Maddow is worse!
So where is *your* (I mean the trump supporters) information from, then? I think John Oliver is pretty good. (As Carlson, he is only a commenter, but with a more sensible approach to facts).
Quote:
How about that inauguration huh? Nobody there but the dems and fake republicans.

More soldiers there than civilians... like with Hitler was Inaugurated in '36!

This is a circus.
You still owe me some reactions to my last questions, so I won't start on this one - there's a lot to unpack there. Only this small piece of advice: the one that plays the Hitler-Card first is usually on the losing end of any discussion. As a german I'm inclined to feel offended, but I assure you, there was not a shred of similarity.
Old 01-21-21, 02:21 PM   #13224
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Last week the change to policy was seen as a despicable and selfish act. This week its the miracle of modern American democracy in action. I believe the change is still scheduled take place on the 26th too. What I tell ya, the only real difference is who takes credit.

Biden also plans to sign Thursday an executive order requiring masks on public transportation, including trains, busses and aircraft. International travelers will need to present a negative Covid-19 test before entering the U.S. and will have to quarantine upon arrival. The executive order also directs other agencies to expand public health measures for domestic travel and cross-border land and sea travel.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/21/bide...ction-act.html

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online  
Old 01-21-21, 02:26 PM   #13225
Sonicfire1981
Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Last week the change to policy was seen as a despicable and selfish act. This week its the miracle of modern American democracy in action. I believe the change is still scheduled take place on the 26th too. What I tell ya, the only real difference is who takes credit.
what's gonna happen 26th (I presume january)`?
Quote:
Biden also plans to sign Thursday an executive order requiring masks on public transportation, including trains, busses and aircraft. International travelers will need to present a negative Covid-19 test before entering the U.S. and will have to quarantine upon arrival. The executive order also directs other agencies to expand public health measures for domestic travel and cross-border land and sea travel.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/21/bide...ction-act.html
So you're doing what the rest of the world is doing... It could help getting your casualties down to levels the rest of the world has.
Old 01-21-21, 02:26 PM   #13226
bstanko6
Admiral

Sonicfire...

A lot of conservatives believe in Fox news. I’ve stopped watching them a while ago, went to OAN and other individual media.

Well I did use the Hitler card. But I’ll take it back. I’ll use the Kamala Harris accused Biden of being a racist card. Because she did call him that during the primaries. And now they are a happy couple in the White House? Red flag maybe?

DISCORD
Old 01-21-21, 02:51 PM   #13227
bstanko6
Admiral

The media just called Joe Biden a beacon of fashion!

LOL!!!!!

She looks like one of the Golden girls!

Melania Trump was a supermodel who designed fashion!!! And she’s hot!!!

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

DISCORD
Old 01-21-21, 02:56 PM   #13228
Sonicfire1981
Engineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
Sonicfire...

A lot of conservatives believe in Fox news. I’ve stopped watching them a while ago, went to OAN and other individual media.
really? the one with the conspiracy theories, election fraud and the like? John Oliver made a piece about them, so I'm vaguely familiar. At least thank you for your honesty. do you consume "left" media as well? (and again: Latenight hosts of the right spectrum?)

Quote:

Well I did use the Hitler card. But I’ll take it back. I’ll use the Kamala Harris accused Biden of being a racist card. Because she did call him that during the primaries. And now they are a happy couple in the White House? Red flag maybe?
That's called "what-about-ism". does not go well with dicussions, as it delivers no new insight. I know I propably shouldn't, as there's still a lot of my points open, but ok:
they don't need to be a happy family, but they are expected (and trusted) to work together despite differences in their views & opinions. That's their job (much like the "republicans in name only", remember? they're elected to get things done, working with other polititians which were elected by others. democracy, you know? pluralism & constructive discourse)
I personally find racism and the accusation thereof (thereof? is that right, gramatically?) pretty severe, but then again, I'm german.
Old 01-21-21, 03:17 PM   #13229
bstanko6
Admiral

Sonicfire...

Along time ago I used to watch Stephen Colbert, and if I want to news I would probably go to CNN. But I’m disappointing all the media outlets. I trust none of them. Just like I made a comment about Joe Biden’s wife being a pearl of fashion according to CNN, that’s just a joke. Now they’re just gushing all over the president because trumps no longer in.

I’ve been watching Joe Biden’s career since a long time. There’s nothing of a good effort there. He is a racist, Kamala Harris actually called him out on it, even though she’s one herself.

For all the people that called Trump a racist it’s such a hypocrisy when you literally vote in systemic racism. And it’s a big issue in this country.

I watch Joe Biden make laws that affected impoverished people in urban areas. Specifically gang bangers, while I don’t support them, they’re in a Socio economic situation that they can’t get out of. So what do you do? Sleepy Joe goes and makes laws harsher on them so they have no chance at life.

And then Kamala Harris boasts well over 1500 prosecutions against African-Americans. But then goes on the campaign trail and says how black folks are missed treated by the criminal justice system. And the people she put away were those that had minor drug charges.

This is why I am upset. If you look at all of my threads above it just shocks me that we’re going to put these people into office. Trump was never like that. I don’t care what anybody says here. Trump sign prison reform laws that released innocent people, and fixed some of the broken rules in prisons. And budgeted millions of dollars to African-American universities in this country for the next 10 years! Say what you want about the man he did good for the people.

You don’t fire a coach when he’s winning games, Just because he yells at you and calls you names. Trump was winning games.

DISCORD
Old 01-21-21, 04:22 PM   #13230
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicfire1981 View Post
what's gonna happen 26th (I presume january)`?

So you're doing what the rest of the world is doing... It could help getting your casualties down to levels the rest of the world has.
Jan 26: 24th anniversary of SUBSIM

Tags
biden, clinton, election, harris, obama, politics, trump, twitter