SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-24-20, 01:45 AM   #1
Earl_8minus0
Swabbie

Downloads: 231
Uploads: 0
Default Tycho - How to change "HEX" Colors and Width of Lines

Hello Team

OK, I am getting older (aren't we all) and I would like someone to help me understand what Tycho is talking about when he says that we can change the color and I think width of the lines when using his Patch.

Case in point I would like to make my lines (all of them) in the 'Navigation' screen thicker.

Not sure if Tycho can do that or not - if not is there a way that I can do it Mod/Patch or whatever?

The rest of Tycho's readme talks about Hex numbers for colors and sizes of arrows and whatever.

I have no idea but I want the above lines "DARKER" such as a Black that I can see versus the light gray of everything that is currently drawn.

If you know the answer please provide how you found it - the link that I followed from Tycho didn't really seem to answer the 2 letters that he uses - but seemed to want to give me 4 or more answers.

Black, Green, Red, Blue - all DARK.

Last question:

How can I get my destroyed ships to show up RED as well instead of Green - and also would be nice to see it in a "Dark" color.

I am using GWX, with ARB - but to be honest I have the same mod list as Wolfpack345.

Hopefully you all can help me - and if not at least ask me for more information so that we can help not only myself but everyone else that would like to see the Navigation map/lines better.

THANKS in advance.

Earl

PS: Yes long time since I posted last but I try to find the answer to my questions without asking you all but now that I have joined your group I think it is time I actually got everything up and running like I would like it to for the long run. . .
Earl_8minus0 is offline   Reply With Quote