SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SHIII Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-08-07, 10:14 PM   #316
Hartmann
Sea Lord

Downloads: 204
Uploads: 0

I remember with Rub and HT that i can dock in the tanker or some spanish ports and then return to patrol with null grid withouth ALT+tab and any external program.

Time in port was reduced to 1 day and emblem change to 15 days, so , when you return to base you can choose stay only one day at port, or change emblem two times and stay 30 days..

could be possible use the same system in NYGM ??

She is made of iron, sir. I assure you, she can. and she will. It is a mathematical certainty.

Strength and honor
Hartmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-07, 11:38 AM   #317
Werewolf
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 69

@Hartmann:

Sure....if you use SH3 Cmdr. then set the days spent in port to 1, start up the game once in order to make SH3 Cmdr. alter the files. Then go to the Basic cfg. and find your emblem, last block at the bottom, and then change the daysspent= to 15, this is how I would do it
Werewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-07, 11:46 AM   #318
Capa
A-ganger

Downloads: 0

I was wondering what's the advised way to install the latest NYGM from the ground up? With all the different versions and file sizes it's a bit confusing. It looks like I'm a TW player since it's lighter on my borderline system than GWX and it looks good from what I've played but my version hasn't been stably installed at all yet. It's 2.5 stand alone, so by the name I assumed it was a cumulative install. I can play some of the WaW missions, but most of the others and career either freeze while loading or CTD while loading. It's probably all the permanent sound and graphics mods though, I'm reinstalling fresh now.
Capa is offline   Reply With Quote