SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter III
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-27-19, 01:08 PM   #1
Raven Morpheus
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 143
Uploads: 0
Default Where are my TDC dials?

Hey all

Been a while, and I usually play SH IV or SH V so I'm not overly familiar with SH III, but I'm trying to give it a go with the Living Silent Hunter III mod.

I'm used to playing SH V with the GUI mods that add the TDC dials and bits to the Attack Periscope with a SH III style look to them. So, I'm used to setting TDC from the Attack Periscope. However I don't seem to be able to do that in SH III?

I've noticed on some youtube videos that people have TDC dials in the Attack Periscope.

Like in this video -

Example image -

I don't get that in my copy of the game. I do get a similar looking set of dials when I install Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final, but I can't activate the dials and set anything.

How do I get my copy of LSH III to have working TDC in the Attack Periscope, like I've got in SHV, or isn't it possible in SH III?

EDIT: I found the toggle switch on the attack map to activate the TDC dials there, and that activates them in the Attack Periscope. So, is there a shortcut key to do that from the Attack Periscope?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Raven Morpheus; 06-27-19 at 02:24 PM.
Raven Morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-19, 11:55 PM   #2
Benzin1973
Engineer

Downloads: 151
Uploads: 0

Hi, the shortcut for actvating the TDC dials should be CTRL+T

Also, if you are using the LSH3 2015 mod, you should have the OLC GUI mod available for activation, wich is the one you see in the pictures you posted.
Benzin1973 is offline   Reply With Quote