We fired once more and they began to runnin'
On down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico

Yeah they ran through the briers and they ran through the brambles
And they ran through the bushes where a rabbit couldn't go
They ran so fast that the hounds couldn't catch 'em
On down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico"

or as Toby Keith says..

"We'll put a boot in your arse, it's the American way"

You see my dog don't like people laughing. He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now if you apologize like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.
Armistead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-21, 02:30 AM   #62
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

@Gorpet Very sorry to hear this. At least good you got control of your arm back, i take it you get some blood-thinning medication for some time?
Hope you recover, and soon. Wish you all the best, and keep us informed

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-21, 09:07 PM   #63
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
"Fired our guns and the British kept a-comin'
There wasn't nigh as many as there was a while ago
We fired once more and they began to runnin'
On down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico

Yeah they ran through the briers and they ran through the brambles
And they ran through the bushes where a rabbit couldn't go
They ran so fast that the hounds couldn't catch 'em
On down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico"

or as Toby Keith says..

"We'll put a boot in your arse, it's the American way"
battle of new orleans johnny horton @Gorpet i lost my class a when i lost side vision one one side so became a bus monitor but with high bp i tell you to avoid that cause some kids likes to push it with you
Old 05-23-21, 01:36 AM   #64
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Would you like to try again?
Ok Dowly, I'm back and i have found out there are no real Americans just like there are no real real Finnish people in your country. We all came from Africa.You and I existe on a geographical map,Slapped on a globe spinning around in a Politicians Office. Herds of people to be used in the new World Order by the ruling Elites, That goes back to the Pharaohs. So the Finns have only 8 decades and then their land and people just become Africans again but in the northern hemisphere.Maybe the saving grace of our Planet will be the Chinese. And maybe they will have mercy, I doubt it but you can always scream im Finnish.

My apologies to you Dowly, I Have no idea what the hell i was thinking when i made that 1st post.I cant take away my last post in response. So is there a BLM movement in Finland yet? If not we will get one on the way to your country ASAP . We would not want your country to miss out on all the wonderful things that come with the Black culture. After all scientist have said we must believe in a world that now spins on science. And Science says we ALL originated from 1 Black women from Africa.These are new revelations and i'm sure the women in Finland will be just as excited as our American women where to wrap their legs around Science.

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-31-21 at 03:10 AM.
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-21, 11:10 PM   #65
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
@Gorpet Very sorry to hear this. At least good you got control of your arm back, i take it you get some blood-thinning medication for some time?
Hope you recover, and soon. Wish you all the best, and keep us informed
Catfish, Here's an update - So i am now on higher levels of all these medications. But nothing good no pain killers or anything like that. If u need something for pain in the USA you need lots of money for legal scripts. Or take your machet go 2 blocks down the street and take your chances .But for those of you who spend your life working in any of the trades, plumbing,electrical,carpentry, hvac,roofing,truck driving and all the warehouse back breaking **** that goes with pallets .All for the benefit your fellow citizens... The Democrat's will tell you utopia is within reach. So you wear your body out over years believing that it's just another 4 years away. And here in the USA that lying **** can cost you 8 yrs or more of your life. If you keep electing them , they get they best of life on your Dime.

And so it is, after years of working and listening to bull**** from both political parties this is how my life turned out from a 18 yr old in 1976 to a stroker in 2019 ----Listen to the Politician and you can follow me. My body is worn out and turning on me and i cant stop the affect's its now having on my brain . So bear with me brother for a little while longer. After all these years will i find Etopia the rats promised,or Hell maybe Heaven either way i'm not gonna be able to tell ya. Live long and Prosper Catfish.

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-31-21 at 12:39 AM.
Old 05-31-21, 01:32 AM   #66
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by les green01 View Post
battle of new orleans johnny horton @Gorpet i lost my class a when i lost side vision one one side so became a bus monitor but with high bp i tell you to avoid that cause some kids likes to push it with you
Thank you for your reply, My son has a school bus driver 17 yrs now and he has tried to get me to sign up. i told him tks. But i couldn't fit in the new future and it wouldn't have anything to do so much with the kids. As it would be with the Parents. Yea buss driving would not work for me. And I'll see if i can get The Battle of new Orleans downloaded before they scrub it . And Les, we know how to give those Brits a Missouri Boat Ride should they not pay the ferry toll Tks. You old dog

Last edited by Gorpet; 05-31-21 at 01:54 AM.