Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-09-22, 03:57 PM   #1
Dönitz78
Bosun

Downloads: 327
Uploads: 0

Default Modification for immersion

Hi,

I want to modify some for immersion but I can't find how, if someone can help me. 3 differents point :

1/ Torpedoes

I want to be able to calculate myself the time a torpedo takes before impact, so I would like to remove this:

But also on the stopwatch no longer see the red indicator which indicates the time before impact.

2/Fuel, Co2, air pressure

In menu here :

I want know if it's possible hide this 3 indicator in this menu, i know with "option file editor" we can hide this indicator in game, but in this menu i don't know where i can hide this

3/Navigation map

And the last point the Navigation map.
I want know if it's possible delete all acces at the navigational map, obligation go in the submarine and click on the map for have access, so for keyboard it's ok, but for this i would like know if it's possible delete this or hide :

Thanks for reading me, and sorry for my english. I hope have solution.
Dönitz78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-22, 12:56 AM   #2
GrenSo
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 578
Uploads: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dönitz78 View Post
Hi,

I want to modify some for immersion but I can't find how, if someone can help me. 3 differents point :

1/ Torpedoes

I want to be able to calculate myself the time a torpedo takes before impact, so I would like to remove this:

But also on the stopwatch no longer see the red indicator which indicates the time before impact.

2/Fuel, Co2, air pressure

In menu here :

I want know if it's possible hide this 3 indicator in this menu, i know with "option file editor" we can hide this indicator in game, but in this menu i don't know where i can hide this

3/Navigation map

And the last point the Navigation map.
I want know if it's possible delete all acces at the navigational map, obligation go in the submarine and click on the map for have access, so for keyboard it's ok, but for this i would like know if it's possible delete this or hide :

Thanks for reading me, and sorry for my english. I hope have solution.

I'm not 100% sure, because I'm not at home today and the next days and can't check it, but I think you can edit all you will in the page ini files, you can find at "data\Menu\Pages". The best way will be to check the files and the settings with the menu editor from SH5.

If I'm right, then can this be edited in "Page Attack Periscope 2.ini", "Page Attack Periscope.ini", "Page obs periscope.ini" and "Page UZO.ini".

If I'm right, then can this be edited in "Page Subsystems.ini"

If I'm right, then can this be edited in "Page Default Hud.ini"

If you use any additional mods, then can it be, that these settings must be edit in other files.

“Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind.” - J.F.K.
GrenSo is online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-22, 01:50 AM   #3
Dönitz78
Bosun

Downloads: 327
Uploads: 0

I finally found it yesterday.

indeed for the problem N°1 it is in:
-"Page Attack Periscope.ini",
-"Page obs periscope.ini"
-"Page UZO.ini".

for the 2nd point it is in:
-"Subsystems.ini page"

I had a lot of trouble figuring out how to do it, and finally I just changed the color, to match the background. Nothing was removed just the color of the text changed. I used the same method for the 2 points. I haven't had time to do point 3 yet or the stopwatch problem.

Now :

Dönitz78 is offline   Reply With Quote