SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Current crop of subsims & naval games > COLD WATERS
Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-11-22, 07:03 AM   #1
TORDO222
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 23

bullhorn LATIN SPANISH VOICES MOD 3.0 available...

At the request of Mr "Onkel Neal" I open this thread to leave you the download link of a new update of my MOD of voices in Latin Spanish for CW in its latest version, being validated also for the DOT MOD (and similar mods...).Just make a backup copy of the folder "voices" original and replace it with the corresponding MOD inserted in the RAR file.Contains additional improvements (I hope...) in diction,speeds and order formats,compared to version 2. I hope it will be useful. I leave you a cordial greeting from Argentina. Marcelo

PS: Go this humble work dedicated to the brave and dedicated Argentina's Navy Submariners.In particular: the First Non-commissioned Officer (Naval Engineer) of the Argentina's Navy, Felix Artuso, who participated in the War of South Atlantic of 1982 as a crew member of the Guppy II Type submarine "ARA Santa Fe".He died April 26, 1982,while as a POW in South Georgia Islands. As well as the 44 submariners killed in the tragic sinking of the TR-1700 Type submarine "ARA San Juan",occurred on November 15, 2017.One of them was Lieutenant Eliana Maria Krawczyk.First female Submariner Officer from Argentina and South America. RIP!.

LINK TO: https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=6174

A pedido del Sr "Onkel Neal" abro este hilo para dejarles el link de descarga de una nueva actualizacion de mi MOD de voces en español latino para CW en su ultima version, siendo valido su uso tambien para DOT MOD (y mods similares...).Solo hagan una copia de respaldo de la carpeta "voices" original y reemplazenla con la correspondiente al MOD inserta en el archivo RAR. Contiene mejoras adicionales (espero....) en dicción, velocidad y formato de Ordenes, en comparación con la version 2. Espero les sea util. Les dejo un cordial saludo desde Argentina. Marcelo

PD: Vaya este humilde trabajo dedicado a los bravos y abnegados submarinistas argentinos.En especial: al Suboficial Primero (Maquinista Naval) de la Armada Argentina, Felix Artuso, que participó en la Guerra del Atlántico Sur de 1982 como tripulante del submarino Tipo Guppy II "ARA Santa Fe".Fallecido el 26 de Abril de 1982, cuando se encontraba en calidad de prisionero de guerra en las Islas Georgias del Sur. Como asi tambien a los 44 submarinistas fallecidos en el tragico hundimiento del submarino Tipo TR-1700 "ARA San Juan", ocurrido el 15 de Noviembre de 2017.Uno de ellos era la Teniente de Navío Eliana María Krawczyk. Primera mujer Oficial Submarinista de Argentina y de Sudamérica. Q.E.P.D!.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Teniente de navío Eliana María Krawczyk.jpg (89.4 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg Felix-Artuso-Malvinas-Georgias.jpg (54.0 KB, 6 views)
Order prior to the "Battle of Los Pozos" that took place on June 11,1826 in the Rio de La Plata,in front of the city of Buenos Aires, in an area of relative greater depth and to the view from the population. Was a combat between a flimsy Argentine Squadron and the powerfull Brazilian Empire Fleet.It was a victorious day for the Argentine navy.William Brown was the first Admiral of the newly formed Argentine Navy.Born in Ireland and argentine by adoption.A great patriot.

Last edited by TORDO222; 07-16-22 at 04:08 PM.
TORDO222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-22, 05:52 PM   #2
Firebar
Watch

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

If you're interested in it we can look at making it so there is a proper option in DotMod for you to hook into? The same way there is for Russian. I think I have most of the code set up.
Firebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-22, 07:38 AM   #3
TORDO222
Machinist's Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebar View Post
If you're interested in it we can look at making it so there is a proper option in DotMod for you to hook into? The same way there is for Russian. I think I have most of the code set up.
I appreciate the offer. You mean modify the 3 files related to the "dictionary" folder?. Or exactly what do you mean when you talk about having the codes?. Cheers!.
Order prior to the "Battle of Los Pozos" that took place on June 11,1826 in the Rio de La Plata,in front of the city of Buenos Aires, in an area of relative greater depth and to the view from the population. Was a combat between a flimsy Argentine Squadron and the powerfull Brazilian Empire Fleet.It was a victorious day for the Argentine navy.William Brown was the first Admiral of the newly formed Argentine Navy.Born in Ireland and argentine by adoption.A great patriot.
Old 07-16-22, 08:39 AM   #4
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 532
Uploads: 224

Great work, Tordo! Will feature this on the main subsim.com page.
Old 07-16-22, 04:05 PM   #5
TORDO222
Machinist's Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Great work, Tordo! Will feature this on the main subsim.com page.
Thanks a lot!.I know it is a very modest contribution, compared to the rest of the mods present on Subsim.A cordial greeting!.Marcelo
Old 07-16-22, 04:50 PM   #6
Firebar
Watch

Downloads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORDO222 View Post
I appreciate the offer. You mean modify the 3 files related to the "dictionary" folder?. Or exactly what do you mean when you talk about having the codes?. Cheers!.
Well I have updated the language code in Dot Mod to make it so that you can update languages more easily, but it hasnt been tested with bringing in a whole new language. I'd love to have the game more accessible to people who struggle with english.
Firebar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-22, 07:40 AM   #7
TORDO222
Machinist's Mate

Icon14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebar View Post
Well I have updated the language code in Dot Mod to make it so that you can update languages more easily, but it hasnt been tested with bringing in a whole new language. I'd love to have the game more accessible to people who struggle with english.
I totally agree with you. Making CW more accessible to everyone, is the key to keep the interest of fans and new developers and modders. The only thing I tell you is that not being a programmer, just a mere intermediate connoisseur of the computer subject, I do not know how to apply what you mention from the internal codes of the soft.I appreciate that it is hard to improve in the graphic face and also in certain aspects of the audio (music default for example). But I am willing to collaborate if you, having more knowledge of the subject, want to guide me. We remain in contact and I am at your command. Cordial Greeting!. Marcelo
Old 11-01-22, 12:01 PM   #8
CharlyZ
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 36

Muchas gracias Sr. por este enorme aporte para los que todavía no dominamos el idioma inglés! Me gustan los juegos de pc, y hace un tiempo encontré el famoso juego Cod Waters y me trajo a esta maravillosa página! El encontrar una traducción al español para este juego me viene muy bién y ahora sé que lo voy a mantener vigente por mucho tiempo! Gracias y saludos desde Córdoba, Argentina! Sí, somos del mismo país TORDO222.
CharlyZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-22, 01:00 PM   #9
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default Bienvenidos Capitano!

CharlyZ!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-22, 09:01 AM   #10
TORDO222
Machinist's Mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlyZ View Post
Muchas gracias Sr. por este enorme aporte para los que todavía no dominamos el idioma inglés! Me gustan los juegos de pc, y hace un tiempo encontré el famoso juego Cod Waters y me trajo a esta maravillosa página! El encontrar una traducción al español para este juego me viene muy bién y ahora sé que lo voy a mantener vigente por mucho tiempo! Gracias y saludos desde Córdoba, Argentina! Sí, somos del mismo país TORDO222.
Un gusto encontrar a un coterraneo entre tantos "gringos". Me alegra haberte sido util. Si quieres agregar un buque argentino a tu flota:https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=6244

Cordial Saludo!. Marcelo