SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Current crop of subsims & naval games > COLD WATERS
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-10-22, 07:42 AM   #1
TORDO222
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 166
Uploads: 23

radar COLD WATERS & DOT MOD AUDIO PACK MOD 1

Well. Trying to break the monotony of some audio effects, it occurred to me to give more realism to the sound coming from the aerial media involved in anti-submarine defense.So I was individualizing each aircraft, assigning it the closest and real audio that I got corresponding to its power plant.To install it, simply follow the arrangement of the folders involved, adding the audio files corresponding to airplanes and helicopter players. I hope you like it and enjoy it. Greetings!.Marcelo
PS. As a bonus I added the sound of the SH-3 Seaking helicopter engine, not yet present in the game. I hope that some skilled graphic modeler will give us a faithful model of the great anti-submarine fight helicopter, so widely used from the far 60s by many navies of the world.
PS2: Please add the extension ".OGG" to aircraft_aus_s70b.txt. An involuntary oblivion. My apologies!

Here,at the end of the file text:

AudioClip=audio/helicopter/SH70.OGG
AudioRollOff=LINEAR
AudioDistance=0.1,16
AudioPitch=1

LINK TO:https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/dow...o=file&id=6212
Order prior to the "Battle of Los Pozos" that took place on June 11,1826 in the Rio de La Plata,in front of the city of Buenos Aires, in an area of relative greater depth and to the view from the population. Was a combat between a flimsy Argentine Squadron and the powerfull Brazilian Empire Fleet.It was a victorious day for the Argentine navy.William Brown was the first Admiral of the newly formed Argentine Navy.Born in Ireland and argentine by adoption.A great patriot.

Last edited by TORDO222; 08-10-22 at 08:46 AM.
TORDO222 is offline   Reply With Quote