Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-11-17, 01:54 PM   #2776
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

About Turkey and Erdogan

What is Erdogan doing or should I say thinking ?

After having read and heard todays news about the crisis between Turkey and Holland.

An election in a country can never be exported to other countries, not even if millions of its citizens live on these country-An election is a to-be-hold-inside-the-border-thing. Turkey has the right to send a vote-thing to a Turkish citizens in another country, if this person want this.

But it's not going to happen due to two thing

1. The ongoing immigration and refugee crisis
2. The fear of Turkey leaving NATO (and join forces with Russia)

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-17, 02:06 PM   #2777
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 61
Uploads: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post

What is Erdogan thinking ?
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-17, 02:23 PM   #2778
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

I got a feeling Erdogan's thinking is to get votes for himself and if immigrants want to vote by absentee ballot its fine with me, they can read the papers like everyone else and make their own decisions. However for Erdogan wanting to send political officials and hold rallies in someone elses land? That I think has more to do with establishing a cohesive political power base of immigrants (of which Europe now have a multitude of) in a foreign country not so much to vote in and influence Turkish elections but to vote and influence German and *Holland's elections.

Of course Germans and *Holland's governments got called nazis when they told Erdogan to pack sand and banned these political rallies. I know some here probably agree with Erdogans comments when he reffered to them as nazis becuase of this gross intolerence. But I say good for the Dutch and Germans they should get rid of the freeloaders because Ive said it before they are not at all interested being Germans, Dutch or whatever.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 03-11-17 at 08:10 PM. Reason: *country correction
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-17, 03:07 PM   #2779
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
I got a feeling Erdogan's thinking is get votes for himself which if immigrants want to vote by absentee ballot is fine with me, they can read the papars like everyone else and make their own decsions. However for Erdogan wanting to send political officials and hold rallies in someone elses land? That I think has more to with establishing a cohesive political power base of immigrants (of which you now have a multitude of) in a foreign country not so much to vote in and influence Turkish elections but to vote and influence German and Danish elections.

Of course Germans and Danish governments got called nazis when they told Erdogan to pack sand and banned these political rallies. I know some here probably agree with Erdogans comments calling Germans and Danes nazis for being so intolerant. But I say good get rid of the freeloaders because Ive said it before they are not at all interested being Germans, Danes or whatever.
It's the politicians in Germany and Holland(The Netherland) Turkey are calling Nazist .

And the crisis between Holland and Turkey have the latest hours has gone from bad to worse

First Holland closed their airport to Turkish Minister(she is a Minister for families or something) then this Turkish Minister toke her own car and have been stopped by Dutch police and have been told to leave the country(leave Holland)

Markus

Last edited by mapuc; 03-11-17 at 04:10 PM.
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-17, 05:53 PM   #2780
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Well, that's Wilders for Dutch leader sorted then.
Old 03-11-17, 06:35 PM   #2781
Schroeder
Navy Seal

Downloads: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
They forgot Germany in the green area. We're just a Turkish province nowadays that has to behave when the Sultan demands it.
Old 03-11-17, 07:02 PM   #2782
Oberon
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder View Post
They forgot Germany in the green area. We're just a Turkish province nowadays that has to behave when the Sultan demands it.
Nah, they just don't really care about Germany.
Old 03-11-17, 07:03 PM   #2783
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Denmark, Holland, Netherlands all the same .

sorry

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-17, 07:28 PM   #2784
Oberon
Lucky Jack

It's all Donald Ducked anyway.
Old 03-11-17, 07:30 PM   #2785
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Nah, they just don't really care about Germany.
Oh but they do.
They love reaping the benefits Germany has to offer, yet for the most part refuse to integrate - like many other people from different cultures seem to do without problems mostly.
Worse, instead of integrating and accepting how things are, they are bold as hell and try to change detail for detail about Germany, be it culture, traditions, politics, religion etc.

I'd never dare to do that when moving to another country. Except of course I was raised inside an ideology that is used to conquer things.

So I'd be careful to claim turks don't care about Germany. For a minority, they do try to enforce rather wild demands while "not caring".
Old 03-11-17, 08:01 PM   #2786
Oberon
Lucky Jack

I meant the government, rather than the people, but yeah, why not.
Old 03-11-17, 08:25 PM   #2787
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Netherlands and Turkey? You guys have not noted the rows and dramas between Erdoghanistan and Germany in the past weeks. The sh!t has hit the fan - its just that Germany, different to the Austrians and the Dutch, does not dare to confront the Turks, and so we swallow every defamation and offence and lie and provokation and whatever is flying at our direction.

Oh, and Merkel said that she "feels sad" over how things are going. Oh dear, Merkel feels sad. History books will fill volumes with the sadness of Merkel, its a world-moving event: Merkel's sadness. Keep in on mind, store it in your memory. Your children and children's children will learn about it. "Merkel was sad." Wowh, that I could live to witness this - its so moving, I am deeply touched.

It is not known whether or not the Turkish regime has shed a single tear about Merkel's sadness. They need more time probably.

The german behavior and endless servility is absolutely disgusting and despicable.

The German foul excuses are an offence to ourselves. Despicable. No spine, no honour, no self-respect, nothing, a total fail.

I think us Germans got ourselves what we deserve. If you wallow yourself in the dirt of self-hate and self-denial, do not be surprised if somebody not known for these character traits, acts by his much less subtle self-perception and simply kicks you over and over again while you lay in the dust. And if you drop pants and bend over whenever you get confronted, and all you have to say is that you "feel sad" and are "concerned", don't complain if you get banged and then demanded to say Thankyou for it.

Einfach ekelhaft, the attitude and posture of the German government. Of course, Merkel has dramatically increased Germany's vulnerability to Turkish blackmailings. One mistake leads to the next, and the next and the next...

Two weeks ago Merkel admitted that she made a big mistake with the mass migration she channeled to Germany. And at the same speech she refused to stop deepening this mistake and repeating it over and over again, and demanded that Germans should follow her in her effort to deepen her just admitted mistake even more. And in the end, she said, the mistake was not her policy, but that she misjudged the willingness of the other Europeans, implying that it is their bad will that makes the German policy a self-damaging failure. You see, her mistake in the end is n mistake, but she was made to make this mistake by the others, so to speak.

One cannot be any more disconnected from reality.

Pfui.
Old 03-11-17, 08:39 PM   #2788
ikalugin
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 8

You should really try the sensible realist approach when dealing with Erdogan. It got us from a near war situation to being best buddies in a few months.

For examply try:
- cutting off his funding.
- banning tourism.
- wrapping all non kurdish refugees in some nice gift paper and deporting them back to Turkey if they travelled via Turkey.
Old 03-11-17, 08:59 PM   #2789
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Instead we followed Turkish demands and banned displays of PKK-leader Öcalan'S portrait (followed by even more Turkish demands to fight against the PKK), we accept that Turkish intel has established a network of spies, agents and informants in Germany that is tighter and bigger than that of the Stasi at the height of the cold war, we refuse to cancel the treaties with DITIB although we know by now that they spread Erdoghan's propaganda, call for racism-founded hate and denial of integration, and we are extremely shy and "diplomatic" to not provoke them any more, with 30-40 more visits and speeches of Turkish government members planned in Germany. German press calls the Dutch position a mistake and that the Dutch stepped into a trap, and Austria and Switzerland not allowing Turkish ministers in in the past was called by German government members a big mistake. We could crush the Turkish economy in short time, that massive is the superiority Germany's fiscal influence - Turkey hangs on our drip-feed, without German money flowing into the Turkish industry, the Turkish economy would go into a crash dive. But demand a modern german to act strongly! No, no, that is a no go. Instead, we feel sad that the other is so unfriendly to us.
Old 03-12-17, 04:22 AM   #2790
Nippelspanner
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikalugin View Post
For examply try:
- banning tourism.
- wrapping all non kurdish refugees in some nice gift paper and deporting them back to Turkey if they travelled via Turkey.
We can't do this. Unlike you, we live in a (more believable) democracy and try to uphold basic human rights instead of trying ways around them to play tsar.

How could one ban tourism?
People are free to go where they want.

Tags
terrorism