SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-11, 03:00 PM   #676
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen View Post
Takeda lept up with great agitation

"Calm? Calm?!?!?! I've been freaking out every night. Those damn Brits have been screaming at me the entire time to calm the hell down. And you say that I am all cool and collected. If you ask me, you're the one that seems all cool. Standing there with your gun while your friends are dying. Are they dying at your hands? Are you one of those things? What did you do to get such a curse? Sell your soul? Do you have children? Did you sell their little souls too? Or are we all just lunch for you, beast? Is that it? Is this a buffet?"

Takeda slunk to the floor, unwilling to continue his tirade.

"Then go ahead. Eat me. Get it over with. That's why I'm in here, isn't it? That's what you want, right? You damn backwards Krauts. Figures you'd all be monsters."

"I have not heard the Brits yelling at you. All I know is Rear shoved you in here because you have been 'safe' all this time. Of course I'm calm, cool and collected. I'm holding a weapon. You are at the business end of it. As far as my friends dying around me, it was and still is every man for themselves. Most hiding and other wondering off. I was put on the wall to guard. They wanted me on that wall. They needed me on that wall. They were running scared. From what I don't know. I was on the wall. Sell my soul? Do I have children? I'm as wet behind my ears as I am in my shorts with fear. I'm a kid in a mans army. The command knew that thus the gardening detail. Would a beast surround himself with the heaviest of weapons and dig in the beach head just to survive the night? That does not seem logical"

*steps back to think*

After your diatribe I'm inclinded to believe you are hiding something. Talk of me eating you and collapsing on the floor. Quite the showman sir. Eat you? Why not shoot you instead? Come come and get a hold of yourself.

*takes a moment*

Well if you would like to know, I have allied with Tarrasque. One of your men. Apparently he understands the situation and there is safety in numbers. The beast attacks the singletons. The other Germans did not think safety in numbers and look what has become of them. Entrails pulled they measured 14 feet I would imagine. I came to offer assistance and possibly becoming an ally with Tarrasgue and I.
Old 06-29-11, 03:05 PM   #677
Takeda Shingen
Navy Seal

Downloads: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
"I have not heard the Brits yelling at you. All I know is Rear shoved you in here because you have been 'safe' all this time. Of course I'm calm, cool and collected. I'm holding a weapon. You are at the business end of it. As far as my friends dying around me, it was and still is every man for themselves. Most hiding and other wondering off. I was put on the wall to guard. They wanted me on that wall. They needed me on that wall. They were running scared. From what I don't know. I was on the wall. Sell my soul? Do I have children? I'm as wet behind my ears as I am in my shorts with fear. I'm a kid in a mans army. The command knew that thus the gardening detail. Would a beast surround himself with the heaviest of weapons and dig in the beach head just to survive the night? That does not seem logical"

*steps back to think*

After your diatribe I'm inclinded to believe you are hiding something. Talk of me eating you and collapsing on the floor. Quite the showman sir. Eat you? Why not shoot you instead? Come come and get a hold of yourself.

*takes a moment*

Well if you would like to know, I have allied with Tarrasque. One of your men. Apparently he understands the situation and there is safety in numbers. The beast attacks the singletons. The other Germans did not think safety in numbers and look what has become of them. Entrails pulled they measured 14 feet I would imagine. I came to offer assistance and possibly becoming an ally with Tarrasgue and I.
"An ally with you? Ha. And what of your other ally, Ducimus? Where is he in all of this? Why do no never question him? Is it because he is like you? He it because he enjoys your 'tastes'? No, I will not be blackmailed into compliance. If we do away with anyone, it must be Ducimus, and I think you, his accomplice, should be next. Watch yourself, German......or whatever you are. I'm on to you."

Takeda turned away from AVG, facing the wall.

((((Lynch vote for Ducimus))))
Old 06-29-11, 03:19 PM   #678
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeda Shingen View Post
"An ally with you? Ha. And what of your other ally, Ducimus? Where is he in all of this? Why do no never question him? Is it because he is like you? He it because he enjoys your 'tastes'? No, I will not be blackmailed into compliance. If we do away with anyone, it must be Ducimus, and I think you, his accomplice, should be next. Watch yourself, German......or whatever you are. I'm on to you."

Takeda turned away from AVG, facing the wall.

((((Lynch vote for Ducimus))))

"Ducimus? If I can find him I will ask questions. I was after Nisgeis to ask questions. He had his head dismembered from his body. As I stated, it is every man for themselves. Once again, I'm the lowly gardener. I know nothing but potatoes, carrots and peas. My other German 'commrades' knew something was diabolically wrong with this island hence the hiding and scattering. For me, I'm left to fester on the tower. I looked to have been sauce for the goose Mr Tak. Once the men abandoned all hope and scattered I took my own hide into my own hands. I armed myself. I looked for assistance because there is safety in numbers."

*takes a breath and shakes head*

"Well sir, that is my offer. I see you survived another night and I would guess the dungeon helped you there or you are not who you claim you are. So, either die of starvation in this hole in the wall, by the hands of your own men by a lynching or the beast. Either way...game over man, game over. The choice is yours."

Another deserter just like Rear...hiding. LYNCH DUCIMUS!
Old 06-29-11, 03:39 PM   #679
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Mookie clutches the talisman in his hands and looks upon it as his last hope. Indeed it may be.

"I hope that crazy old bugger is right.

I haven't seen that Ducimus fellow knockin' about either. I figure he's got to be behind some of these murders. Someone should take out that Ducimus."

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
Old 06-29-11, 03:39 PM   #680
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Jimbuna sits on the edge of his bunk trying to make sense of all that has happened thus far but none of it did. What he was sure of was the fact that there was still a beast out there somewhere, possibly two.

He touched the profile of the talisman in his tunic lapel and wondered why the beast had hesitated.....'none of this is making sense' he thought.

'Day will end soon' he thought to himself...'and it will be time to vote'!!

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online  
Old 06-29-11, 03:41 PM   #681
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

*Warhawk makes way to kitchen for provision and continues on to the beach for another night in the trenches......*
Old 06-29-11, 05:40 PM   #682
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

Downloads: 44

*Awakens from a very very long sleep and looks up at the sky.*

"Have I been asleep for this long?"

*Spots AVGWarhawk coming towards him.*

"Ahoy there. Any news?"
Old 06-29-11, 05:43 PM   #683
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Mookie continues to caress the talisman

"You may be of use elsewhere...."

((I MAY be giving this to another player. I have PMed the Narrator about it))

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
Old 06-29-11, 06:07 PM   #684
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Jimbuna comes to a decision....

I vote for Ducimus to be lynched....my head is much better now

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online  
Old 06-29-11, 06:12 PM   #685
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

*Discusses with AVGWarhawk the likely candidates left to be a flesh-eating hairy blood-thirsty monster.*

"I guess I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. Ducimus must go. That's if he's not already slain in some alcove somewhere."
Old 06-29-11, 06:32 PM   #686
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarrasque View Post
*Awakens from a very very long sleep and looks up at the sky.*

"Have I been asleep for this long?"

*Spots AVGWarhawk coming towards him.*

"Ahoy there. Any news?"
"Good afternoon. First order of business....you look well rested. First watch for you. Sound good? Here are some provisions. Enjoy. As far as news....another has been killed by the beast. Another loaner. See, safety in numbers. I attempted to get your shipmate Tak to ally with us. He seems to be the golden child. Survives many nights...alone! I was hoping that would work to our advantage. He thinks me a wolf. Perhaps you can persuade him tomorrow. Shipmates and all, might trust you more."

*lays down for sleep*

"Enjoy tonight lynching"

*sleeps*
Old 06-29-11, 06:35 PM   #687
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

*Settles down to take first watch, rifle at his side and slowly starts to whistle.*
Old 06-29-11, 06:35 PM   #688
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Ducimus

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
Old 06-29-11, 11:10 PM   #689
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

"Well, let's get this over with," said Mookie. He handed a cigarette to Ducimus. "You have anything to say?"

"Just make it quick," said the Oberfeldwebel.

"Very well." Mookie turned and joined AVGWarhawk and August on the firing line. He handed a carbine to the Takeda. "May as well get used to this, Yank. The way it's going, you may need the practice."

The journalist held the heavy weapon uncertainly. "Yeah, 'spose you're right, Mack."

He took aim, then relinquished the rifle as August worked the bolt for him. "Works better when there's a round in the chamber, Schmierer," he grinned.

"Guys..." AVGWarhawk said, with a touch of nerves. Ducimus struggled and writhed against the straps that held him to the post. His face contorted, his flesh blackened like fetid leather, and horrible black bristles grew with hideous speed across his cheeks and brow. His chest swelled and the straps strained.

Together, they raised their weapons and at Mookie's command, fired.

Night begins!

Last edited by Onkel Neal; 06-30-11 at 02:43 AM.
Onkel Neal is online  
Old 06-30-11, 03:29 AM   #690
The Enigma
Seer of visions

Downloads: 31

*Switching the mic on*

PLOP, Crrrr, Hisssss, IIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii (feedback tone), a brief moment of silence and....

*The Enigma takes a deep breath which is picked up by the mic and thus heard through the speakers*

"To all remaining survivors of this doomed island:

I'm inviting all of you to meet me at the Great Hall.
There's an important view on the current situation to be revealed by me.
It's a matter of life and death, so be there at 22.00 hours (GMT+1)!
Please release any prisoner from the dungeon, so he can attend this meeting as well.
"

*Click and silence, the amplified words are echoing away*

Closed Thread