SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-21-21, 09:43 AM   #931
Franck Heler
Seaman

Downloads: 1053
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by les green01 View Post
are you running mods ksd-bar i never heard music

I know how the music sounds in the Ksd bar. You hit the Play key and then the Foward key until the music appears. At least, it has appeared like this to me.
Franck Heler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-21, 10:23 AM   #932
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375

i have hit the play button forward button and never could hear anything
les green01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-21, 12:09 PM   #933
Franck Heler
Seaman

Default No Speech

Hola Kaleuns, no sè si alguno de vosotros ha tenido este mismo problema y si hay solucion. No puedo oir las voces de los personajes fuera del interior del submarino. No oigo la voz del WatchOfficer ern el puente, tampoco oigo las voces del HarborChief y HarborKMO en el bunker. Tampoco oigo los motores de los barcos en el hidrofono cuando el SonarMan me avisa de un contacto. He instalado y desinstalado el juego varias veces incluso cambiando el orden de los mods en JSGMEEstoy jugando con SH5 - TWOS 2.2.24 y una sopa de mods. He optado por empezar la campaña sin estos sonidos, pero quizas alguien sabe como arreglar esto?
Old 08-26-21, 12:11 PM   #934
Franck Heler
Seaman

Default No Speech . Sorry for the last message (Spanish)

Hello Kaleuns, I don't know if any of you have had this same problem and if there is a solution. I cannot hear the voices of the characters outside the interior of the submarine. I do not hear the voice of the WatchOfficer on the bridge, nor do I hear the voices of the HarborChief and HarborKMO in the bunker. I also do not hear the boat motors in the hydrophone when the SonarMan alerts me of a contact. I have installed and uninstalled the game several times even changing the order of mods in JSGME I am playing with SH5 - TWOS 2.2.24 and a soup of mods. I have chosen to start the campaign without these sounds, but maybe someone knows how to fix this?
Old 08-26-21, 12:22 PM   #935
Franck Heler
Seaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by les green01 View Post
i have hit the play button forward button and never could hear anything

Texto original

498 / 5000

Resultados de traducción

Have you ever installed a mod that unknowingly enables me to music in the bar? I remember that I clicked foward twice the first time I installed it and nothing happened, that's why I wrote in the forum. but due to other problems with the Speeches, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game changing the order of the mods, and I verified that clicking 8 or 10 times Foward suddenly appeared music and if I continued clicking Foward songs continued to appear, although there were spaces in between empty.
Old 08-27-21, 05:32 AM   #936
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franck Heler View Post
Hola Kaleuns, no sè si alguno de vosotros ha tenido este mismo problema y si hay solucion. No puedo oir las voces de los personajes fuera del interior del submarino. No oigo la voz del WatchOfficer ern el puente, tampoco oigo las voces del HarborChief y HarborKMO en el bunker. Tampoco oigo los motores de los barcos en el hidrofono cuando el SonarMan me avisa de un contacto. He instalado y desinstalado el juego varias veces incluso cambiando el orden de los mods en JSGMEEstoy jugando con SH5 - TWOS 2.2.24 y una sopa de mods. He optado por empezar la campaña sin estos sonidos, pero quizas alguien sabe como arreglar esto?
Sería interesante que publiques tu "sopa de mods". TWoS no es un supermod que admita muchos mods adicionales excepto aquellos que vienen con el juego. Por ejemplo, si usas Stormy´s sounds, no funciona bien si no realizas los toques porpuestos por TheBerbsters en su tutorial.

Saludos.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-21, 02:13 PM   #937
Franck Heler
Seaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Sería interesante que publiques tu "sopa de mods". TWoS no es un supermod que admita muchos mods adicionales excepto aquellos que vienen con el juego. Por ejemplo, si usas Stormy´s sounds, no funciona bien si no realizas los toques porpuestos por TheBerbsters en su tutorial.

Saludos.

Fitzcarraldo
Si, estoy utilizando el Stormy`s das boot sound mod, pero el problema con los Speeches lo tengo antes de activar los mod, solo con el TWOS. De todas formas desde que escribí el post anterior he hecho cambios en el orden de los mods para solucionar otros problemas que finalmente solucionè . Pero sigo teniendo el mismo problema con los Speeches . Tampoco he logrado solucionar el problema de que no se oiga ambiente de hidrofono, ni el sonido de las compuertas de los torpedos,ni el sonido de los periscopios cuando suben. He estado jugando la primera patrulla y salvo esos errores lo demas funciona bien, excepto que en la segunda patrulla no me deja elegir mision. Estoy estudiando a ver que mod puede estar interfiriendo en eso.Puede que lo del hidrofono , las compuertas y periscopios sea lo que dices tu, que me falte hacer algo en el Stormy`s.
Old 09-09-21, 05:58 PM   #938
Viriatvs
Bilge Rat

Downloads: 30
Default Blackscreen in the corner

After installing TWoS (correctly, following every step) whenever I load up my new campaign and am in the bunker I can't play because there's a black screen on the corner, plus some black chart and pick color things in the middle. I've tried reinstalling the game and TWoS, cleaning registry and all the files everytime, but nothing solves it.

Yes I do have windows 7 compatibility and admin rights on and the game is installed outside of Program Files.
Viriatvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-21, 08:03 PM   #939
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default welcome aboard!

Viriatvs!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-21, 06:37 AM   #940
Demon777
Medic

Downloads: 97

hi captains

sure I'm not the first to address this issue, but... is there any way to fix a problem with skins not being loaded in TWOS campaigns? (default skin instead of chosen one). Sometimes the problem is being solved just by re-loading a gamesave, but it may require several attempts. Maybe someone have already found how to fix this??
Demon777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-21, 09:41 AM   #941
U-190
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 2338

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon777 View Post
hi captains

sure I'm not the first to address this issue, but... is there any way to fix a problem with skins not being loaded in TWOS campaigns? (default skin instead of chosen one). Sometimes the problem is being solved just by re-loading a gamesave, but it may require several attempts. Maybe someone have already found how to fix this??
А какой скин-то, Димарик? Какой-то душевный?
Old 10-27-21, 11:45 AM   #942
Demon777
Medic

Downloads: 97

Quote:
Originally Posted by U-190 View Post
А какой скин-то, Димарик? Какой-то душевный?

да любой )
Demon777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-21, 08:51 AM   #943
mortonsk9s
Nub

Downloads: 6

1. Version of the game ? (DVD, Uplay/UConnect download, Steam, other) TWoS version? dvd updated to 1.2

2. Confirm that your game is updated to official v1.2.0 version and that the vanilla game works without problems works

3. If you use any non-TWoS custom mods, remove them, reinstall your game/TWoS completely according to install instruction, start new campaign and make sure that the issue still persist! no other mods

4. Confirm that the Generic Patcher is correctly activated and the snapshot is successfully restored (Install instructions, step 2) Upload screenshot of opened Generic Patcher window and it's patches (Silent Hunter 5\TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_168_0/GenericPatcher.exe)

5. Provide a screenshot of your main Silent Hunter 5 installation folder and it's content!

6. JSGME screenshot!

7. Make sure to provide as much details as possible when describing situation where problem/bug/CTD can be observed. What should we do in order to reproduce this issue? Everything runs fine but, when I enter the game screen on the boat or in bunker i have these big black boxes. I have read the stuff for reinstalling the dx9 and i have reinstalled the game and twos, i have done the capability and change the dpi. it just does this every time and when i click on a person they are always injured even in the bunker with no text to start a patrol.

8. Upload several screenshots and gamesaves on which problem can be observed.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (83.4 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (84.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (91.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (91.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (97.2 KB, 20 views)
mortonsk9s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-21, 10:27 AM   #944
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Default Welcome aboard,

mortonsk9s!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-21, 11:09 AM   #945
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortonsk9s View Post
1. Version of the game ? (DVD, Uplay/UConnect download, Steam, other) TWoS version? dvd updated to 1.2

2. Confirm that your game is updated to official v1.2.0 version and that the vanilla game works without problems works

3. If you use any non-TWoS custom mods, remove them, reinstall your game/TWoS completely according to install instruction, start new campaign and make sure that the issue still persist! no other mods

4. Confirm that the Generic Patcher is correctly activated and the snapshot is successfully restored (Install instructions, step 2) Upload screenshot of opened Generic Patcher window and it's patches (Silent Hunter 5\TDW_GenericPatcher_v_1_0_168_0/GenericPatcher.exe)

5. Provide a screenshot of your main Silent Hunter 5 installation folder and it's content!

6. JSGME screenshot!

7. Make sure to provide as much details as possible when describing situation where problem/bug/CTD can be observed. What should we do in order to reproduce this issue? Everything runs fine but, when I enter the game screen on the boat or in bunker i have these big black boxes. I have read the stuff for reinstalling the dx9 and i have reinstalled the game and twos, i have done the capability and change the dpi. it just does this every time and when i click on a person they are always injured even in the bunker with no text to start a patrol.

8. Upload several screenshots and gamesaves on which problem can be observed.

Hi mortonsk9s,
This is common problem for SH5 newcomers but the exact cause is unknown to me. Most likely something regarding game/mod installation. Try to reinstall your game completely but this time to some "shorter" location. D/Silent hunter 5 for example...
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote