Forget password? Reset here

Old 09-23-20, 12:19 PM   #31
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 85
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
How many White Nationalists and Boogaloo boys are there? Estimates? I've never met one.
Stop posting BS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...#United_States

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
skidman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-20, 01:33 PM   #32
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

What about the "Proud Boys" lmao
Seems there are quite some of them if you attend Trump rallies.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-20, 01:39 PM   #33
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidman View Post
What BS? I never met one. I've never heard of anyone who knows one. Deal with it.
Onkel Neal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-20, 03:35 PM   #34
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Well it's high time to broaden your mind then:

https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map?state=TX

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.” (Douglas Adams)
Old 09-23-20, 03:50 PM   #35
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

You should pick a better arbiter of racism than the Southern Poverty Law Center. Not a highly regarded organization.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Last edited by u crank; 09-23-20 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Grammer.
u crank is online   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-20, 04:00 PM   #36
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Oh my gosh, they're everywhere!

Soooo... some of the groups you are concerned about are not even white nationalists, apparently ...

Quote:
ISRAEL UNITED IN CHRIST
6 chapters

BLACK SEPARATIST
Hmm... there's quite lot of them
Quote:
NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY
BLACK SEPARATIST
HOUSTON

Quote:
PROUD BOYS
Established in the midst of the 2016 presidential election by VICE Media co-founder Gavin McInnes, the Proud Boys are self-described “western chauvinists” who adamantly deny any connection to the racist “alt-right,” insisting they are simply a fraternal group spreading an “anti-political correctness” and “anti-white guilt” agenda.
Nope, you cannot be anti-political correctness” and “anti-white guilt”, that makes you racist!

Here's one, yeah, that fits what I was saying, these people aren't white nationalists, by any stretch.

Quote:
THE REMEMBRANCE PROJECT
ANTI-IMMIGRANT
HOUSTON
Yup, their site says:
A voice for victims killed by illegal aliens.

So there you go, SPLC distorts the truth by labeling them anti-immigrant when they are anti-illegal immigrant. Big difference. Unless you feel it's ok to dismiss the law.

Hey, the wiki link you provided claims the KKK, the grandaddy of all hate groups, numbers 5,000 and 8,000 members. In a nation of 330 millions, that's a fraction of a drop in the pool. There are 5 million and 14 million people in the U.S. diagnosed as compulsive hoarders.

I'm never said and I'm not saying they don't exist, I'm saying they are rare and unusual. In any society there is a small segment of freaks. Right now the left is blowing it out of proportion as a reason to go wild in the streets. That's more of a psychologic deviance than anything else.
Old 09-23-20, 04:01 PM   #37
skidman
Ace of the Deep

I'm sure the information on the map is good enough to help you finding a white-supremacist in TX once you discover the filter mode. If you want to assess the threat imposed by extremist political groups, you can not solely rely on numbers. You have to consider dynamics and their propensity to violence. You are concerned about the left and BLM "blowing it out of proportion" I am concerned about a 55% increase of members of White nationalist hate groups since Trump is POTUS as reported by the Guardian, the "Unite the right rally" in Charlottesville, the El Paso massacre with 26 killed, the attack on the synagogue in Poway. They may be rare and unusual but their action speak louder than your words.

Last edited by skidman; 09-23-20 at 05:32 PM.
Old 09-23-20, 04:06 PM   #38
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Sure, they exist. I'm here, in Texas, but as I said, they are so rare, I've never met one. How many have you met in Texas? You doing first hand research or just googling your way along?
Old 09-23-20, 09:01 PM   #39
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

I feel sorry for the undercover agencies (pick any three letter group) that has to infiltrate these hate groups to see what they think from the inside out.

Some are so evil that they can tell if your not one of them and shorten the time you have left on the earth
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-20, 09:40 PM   #40
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
I'm sure the information on the map is good enough to help you finding a white-supremacist in TX once you discover the filter mode. If you want to assess the threat imposed by extremist political groups, you can not solely rely on numbers. You have to consider dynamics and their propensity to violence. You are concerned about the left and BLM "blowing it out of proportion" I am concerned about a 55% increase of members of White nationalist hate groups since Trump is POTUS as reported by the Guardian, the "Unite the right rally" in Charlottesville, the El Paso massacre with 26 killed, the attack on the synagogue in Poway. They may be rare and unusual but their action speak louder than your words.
So you have 2 shootings and only one was done by a "white Nationalist", but according to you they're hiding under every other bed in America. I've seen more mountain lions in my life than I've seen white nationalists except on television.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-20, 11:16 PM   #41
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Sure, they exist. I'm here, in Texas, but as I said, they are so rare, I've never met one. How many have you met in Texas? You doing first hand research or just googling your way along?

Of course he's just googling it. He can't see our reality with his own eyes. He has to rely on what he is spoon fed by the media.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-20, 02:03 AM   #42
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Sure, they exist. I'm here, in Texas, but as I said, they are so rare, I've never met one.
Have you ever met an ANTIFA or BLM person in real life?

Old 09-24-20, 02:30 AM   #43
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
So you have 2 shootings and only one was done by a "white Nationalist", but according to you they're hiding under every other bed in America. I've seen more mountain lions in my life than I've seen white nationalists except on television.
Ah I see, two shootings are not good enough. Maybe you should talk to the victims' parents, partners and kids. That might change your mind. I never said "they're hiding under every other bed". Stop putting words in my mouth. But to state "I never met one, white nationalism does not pose a problem" is hardly a adequate way to address the matter.

You insist this is about numbers. It isn't. This is about people thinking: Sure, they are few, but there are enough of them to drive the car. I'll be in the back seat. Smiling.

Last edited by skidman; 09-24-20 at 05:03 AM.
Old 09-24-20, 02:38 AM   #44
skidman
Ace of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Of course he's just googling it. He can't see our reality with his own eyes. He has to rely on what he is spoon fed by the media.
Leven Jung, had I noticed you sat next to me yesterday, I'd have treated you to a beer.

Old 09-24-20, 05:08 AM   #45
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Quote:
Have you ever met an ANTIFA or BLM person in real life?
I never made any claims I did. They're very rare too.