SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH5 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 03-15-14, 10:51 AM   #11086
volodya61
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 374
Uploads: 0

Here is Rus menu.txt + menu.txt for the RealNav for the latest (7.5.0 - 13) version - http://rghost.ru/53080006

Hmmm.. I didn't find any changes in the OptionsFileEditor, any new commands or so.. I wanted to change Rus manual but.. nothing..

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos © - and for some people awakening will be cruel
volodya61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-14, 10:52 AM   #11087
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Downloads: 581
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkWraith View Post
Anymore that I'm unaware of or forgot about
Yes, something about corrupted Trevally's tutorial scripts in combination with 7.5.0. , visible in the main menu...Although , I think those scripts will work just fine if they are activated while in historical mission.
vdr1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-14, 10:53 AM   #11088
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by volodya61 View Post
Here is Rus menu.txt + menu.txt for the RealNav for the latest (7.5.0 - 13) version - http://rghost.ru/53080006

Hmmm.. I didn't find any changes in the OptionsFileEditor, any new commands or so.. I wanted to change Rus manual but.. nothing..
Added to Test version 14 which is currently uploading

No additions/changes for OptionsFileEditor (no changes/additions to options file)
TheDarkWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-14, 10:57 AM   #11089
volodya61
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Added to Test version 14 which is currently uploading
Thank you

Quote:
No additions/changes for OptionsFileEditor (no changes/additions to options file)
Hmm.. did I get you wrong here?

Quote:
- added a new user option that controls the starting and minimum width of the messagebox. Minimum width is 180.0. Default is 315.0 (stock size). (MessageBoxMinimumWidth)

El sueño de la razón produce monstruos © - and for some people awakening will be cruel
Old 03-15-14, 10:58 AM   #11090
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by volodya61 View Post
Hmm.. did I get you wrong here?
That started in test version 12
Old 03-15-14, 11:25 AM   #11091
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

v7.5.0 test version 14 available here: https://www.mediafire.com/?8b5rt4b0n2hj5i6

v7.5.0 - fixed bug in TDWMouse.dll that could cause python exception to be thrown
- redid destroyed marks
- made the whole left side of the NavMap features window draggable so that those users whose screen resolution is small can still view the whole window by dragging it up/down
- added a new order to the engineer's orders: electrics only. When this is clicked and enabled then propulsion will be limited to electric propulsion only (requires patch from Generic Patcher enabled for this)
- removed old sextant. Added a new sextant to the game. The sextant is used by calling up the Sextant window from the Navigator's order bar. This requires the Stadimeter being used as sextant patch to be enabled in the Generic Patcher. To use the sextant: call up Sextant window, place the scope reference line on the horizon, press the Enable sextant button in the Sextant window, press the Stadimeter button (little button above the TDC range dial), place green reference line on object wanting angle of, read out angle in the sextant window
- added two additional add-on mods: NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_gap_Sextant_Mask_Eye_Reflection and NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_gap_Sextant_Mask_No_Eye_Reflectio n. These can be used to set a mask for the Sextant (by default the sextant has no mask - just open display)
- added a new user option that controls the starting and minimum width of the messagebox. Minimum width is 180.0. Default is 315.0 (stock size). (MessageBoxMinimumWidth)
- revised Automation so that it dynamically 'loads' the commands for the script when script is played. When script is stopped the commands are 'unloaded' to free memory. This dramatically reduces the memory used with all the scripts loaded in.
- when Disable sextant is clicked in the sextant window it will also disable the sextant window now
- fixed bug of being able to close sextant window while sextant was active (if this happened then there was no way to deactivate sextant!)
- fixed bug of button for using sextant disappearing after using the sextant
- added a new icon to the engineer order category: diveplanes
- added a new orders bar: diveplanes. This has the orders for controlling the diveplanes (if the manual diveplanes patch is enabled of my Generic Patcher)
- fixed problem of depth bar not rendering if the add-on mod NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_AltAdvSpeedGraphics_by_naights was enabled
- fixed bug of after using Sextant none of the order bars would be visible and camera zoom was 'zoomed'

The diveplane dials on the diveplane order bar are not finished. They are currently just something so you all can test it out. They will allow -90 to 90 degrees deflection of the diveplanes.

I also updated all the applications in \data\Applications and added two new ones

As always let me know of any problems. If no problems are reported I'll finally make this a releasable version (after finalizing the diveplane dials)

NOTE: in order to have manual control of the diveplanes you need at least v1.0.156.0 of my Generic Patcher enabled
Old 03-15-14, 11:28 AM   #11092
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Yes, something about corrupted Trevally's tutorial scripts in combination with 7.5.0. , visible in the main menu...Although , I think those scripts will work just fine if they are activated while in historical mission.
tell me how to reproduce the bug/error
Old 03-15-14, 11:30 AM   #11093
volodya61
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
That started in test version 12
Ah.. OK.. now I see..

It was my mistake, I just forgot to change options file itself and tried to use options file from the version test8
I'll add manual here in a few

Old 03-15-14, 11:48 AM   #11094
volodya61
Ocean Warrior

Here is Rus manual for the OptionsEditor (7.5.0 - 14) - http://rghost.ru/53081715

Old 03-15-14, 12:34 PM   #11095
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Quote:
tell me how to reproduce the bug/error
Well easy...just put pointer over the list with scripted tutorials in the game menu and you'll probably get message something like "corrupted script" or something...
I can't tell you more about this issue because I've never used those tutorials but probably someone did...
Old 03-15-14, 12:46 PM   #11096
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Well easy...just put pointer over the list with scripted tutorials in the game menu and you'll probably get message something like "corrupted script" or something...
I can't tell you more about this issue because I've never used those tutorials but probably someone did...
This happens with any tutorial. Looking into it now...
Old 03-15-14, 02:48 PM   #11097
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

What is LatLongToSH5MetersFromGameOrigin ?
NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Applications Test version 14
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-14, 03:27 PM   #11098
THE_MASK
Ace of the deep .

Downloads: 901
Uploads: 73

Also in the generic patcher found in
NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_TheDarkWraith_Test_Version_14\New UIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith\MODS\NewUIs_TDC_7_5_ 0_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Applications\Generic Patcher
There is something calledMagicLocalLibrary
The patcher is different from the one I downloaded from here .
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=181433
Its special , if you get where I am coming from .
THE_MASK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-14, 04:39 PM   #11099
TheDarkWraith
Black Magic

Quote:
Problem has been fixed Problem was due to dynamic loading of the automation commands. I forgot to account for that in the tutorials.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
What is LatLongToSH5MetersFromGameOrigin ?
NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Applications Test version 14
It's an application that will take a latitude and longitude and convert it to SH5's meters from game origin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
Also in the generic patcher found in
NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_TheDarkWraith_Test_Version_14\New UIs_TDC_7_5_0_ByTheDarkWraith\MODS\NewUIs_TDC_7_5_ 0_ByTheDarkWraith\data\Applications\Generic Patcher
There is something calledMagicLocalLibrary
The patcher is different from the one I downloaded from here .
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=181433
Its special , if you get where I am coming from .
I forgot to delete that file is all

Working on test version 15. Adding gap's new diveplane dials also.

Last edited by TheDarkWraith; 03-15-14 at 05:51 PM.
Old 03-15-14, 04:49 PM   #11100
vdr1981
Navy Seal

Awesome work TDW!

Tags
dbrn, favorite, new ui