Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Show John Browning some love

M1911 - Owen John Baggett

https://www.truthorfiction.com/owen-...pilot-mid-air/

Old 06-28-19, 11:13 AM   #47
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Icon12 HOW TO DIE 'GAME'

WHY WE MARRIED SUBSIMMERS NEVER 'GET LUCKY'..."IT'S THE LESSER OF TWO WEEVILS??!!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 09-06-20 at 03:06 AM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-20, 12:13 PM   #48
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy

Default "in war every thing is simple"...'till U load a U-boat torpedo tube!

Absolute required reading: http://www.ubootwaffe.pl/en/u-boats/...german-u-boats thanks to LGN!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Old 04-27-20, 03:13 PM   #49
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Default 12 gauge = football size cavity!

I might need a few of these new twelve gauge rounds.

http://www.oathammo.com/tango-shotgun-round-plastic

Old 04-27-20, 05:06 PM   #50
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

^Too bad I can't conveniently use that in a Diablo 12Gauge pistol: my backup to a pair of my trusty CivilWar re-enacting Colt Navy .36's https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/12-gauge-no-ffl-pistol-full-review-diablo-american-gun-craft/ it actually reminds me of the stealth drone's 'no collateral damage" R9X Hellfire "flying Ginzu" for ueban terrorist removal:
Quote:
In January 2019, Jamal al-Badawi, accused of being behind the bombing of the USS Cole in 2000 in a Yemeni port, killing 17 American sailors, was killed by an R9X fired by the Pentagon. The Pentagon has acknowledged the strike, which occurred in Yemen, though not the specific munition involved.
In February 2017, Ahmad Hasan Abu Khayr al-Masri an Egyptian national who served as al Qaeda’s No. 2, was killed in Syria’s Idlib Province by an R9X fired by a U.S. aircraft operated by the CIA. The CIA doesn’t acknowledge airstrikes it carries out.
VS 'MINI GINZU'>
<A specially modified Hellfire is intended to limit damage compared to typical missiles. Left, a car destroyed by a U.S. drone airstrike that targeted suspected al Qaeda militants in 2012 in Yemen. Right, a U.S. airstrike using a modified Hellfire killed al Qaeda deputy leader Abu Khayr al-Masri in Syria in 2017. GOOD TO KNOW WE'RE SO DAMN CONSIDERATE

Last edited by Aktungbby; 04-27-20 at 05:22 PM.
Old 06-22-20, 12:00 PM   #51
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Icon12 WHO NEEDS A DAMN TDC ANYWAY??!!

IN most of the SH games I get within a 1000 meters and 'aim the boat'...saves aspirin! and it relly works! ....most of the time DEMO: this one really caught my eye: ...I'm gonna need a bigger bathtub and things have gotten snazzier since my first and favorite childhood toy:

Old 06-22-20, 01:27 PM   #52
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
IN most of the SH games I get within a 1000 meters and 'aim the boat'...saves aspirin! and it relly works! ....most of the time DEMO: this one really caught my eye: ...I'm gonna need a bigger bathtub and things have gotten snazzier since my first and favorite childhood toy:

Dang, I build model ships and planes as well as the occasional vehicle, and I've always wanted to build RC ships. We (My dad and me) tried to use a simulator to learn how to fly an RC Plane, but the machine we were using couldn't run it that well.

The B-25 and the Hornet are one of my favorite planes, the Hornet is beautiful.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-20, 01:37 PM   #53
Commander Wallace
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 360

^ Absolutely amazing. Powered model ships have come a long way. I have seen RC jet model aircraft too and they are amazing as well. I had no idea they were this advanced.

Thanks for sharing.
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-20, 01:39 PM   #54
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
^ Absolutely amazing. Powered model ships have come a long way. I have seen RC jet model aircraft too and they are amazing as well. I had no idea they were this advanced.

Thanks for sharing.
Over twenty years ago I had 6/7' long r/c WWII British S Class.

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-20, 01:02 PM   #55
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Default When U don't have television....GET STONED

What not to do when wearing a sporran with yer kiltie

I just watced this on TV and my back hurts:

Old 08-27-20, 11:50 AM   #56
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Old 08-27-20, 12:01 PM   #57
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Where's the gun news?

Show me the beef
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-20, 12:06 PM   #58
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Those are the new guns. Mr. Quatro, you have been in cryosleep for nearly a year, and while you were gone, well, its too much to explain.
Just try to continue your old life or start a new one. The Men in Black have offered you a new position in their top secret organization.
Welcome back.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-20, 02:40 AM   #59
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Icon12 HOW YOUR SCREEN SHOULD LOOK IF YER DOIN' IT RIGHT!

Well, this should help with anyone's authentic 'torpedoed' graphics <SS LIBERTY SHIP Jeremiah O'brien in recent San Francisco pier 45 fire... barely saved by fireboat and tugs. She suffered minor scorching and some lost artfacts stored in the pier warehouse. < < can't look too different than in the WWII Atlantic war! I've been aboard her many times...and the Baleo class: USS Pampanito WWII submarine astern her. My idea of a proper day in 'Frisco!!

Old 12-06-20, 03:05 PM   #60
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Icon12 jus fer ol Jimbuna!

https://www.r-bloggers.com/2020/12/a...y-ellis2013nz/