Old 06-02-20, 01:27 PM   #106
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidman View Post
As far as I know, yes.

Yes, the protesters were attacked with tear gas and rubber ammo 30min before the curfew in DC started.

pathetic, helpless, on a highway to hell

Photo op. They all do it. Trust me in this.
Old 06-02-20, 01:44 PM   #107
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilge_Rat View Post

Both groups use the same tactics and they are all criminals in my view.
Precisely

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-20, 01:56 PM   #108
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
Photo op. They all do it. Trust me in this.
Now I'm confused.

Have CNN used a stand-in a person who from a distance look a lot like Trump.

Why I ask, because during this half hour I saw CNN I could see Trump standing in front of the church and after walking back to the White House(I think it was)

Or
Have they used some old video clip ?

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-20, 02:30 PM   #109
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
I bet the page regarding adultery has been removed from that megalomaniac's ''good book''
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
It might be amusing to compare his life to the 10 commandments.
Come on guys. Have you ever read the book you are talking about?

Quote:
Matt.7-1
Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Quote:
John 8:7
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
There is a lot more if your interested.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

Last edited by u crank; 06-02-20 at 05:55 PM.
u crank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-20, 02:56 PM   #110
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by u crank View Post

There is a lot more if your inerested.
Good vs u crank except the last one St John 8:7
Has not been found in the first copies of the Greek Text and was probably a popular saying of the day added in (not that God can't edit his own book)

For the rest of you judging Trump for his sins ... "All have sinned and come short of the glory of the Lord" an often used quote by Billy Graham for his altar calls.

I remember being worried about Obama in his last six (6) months of office when the Lord plainly said, "I was still God when Nixon was president"

Meaning don't waste your time worrying about it and I repeat it for y'all "Don't worry about it ... God is in control ... He's just a little busy right now
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-20, 03:05 PM   #111
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
I bet the page regarding adultery has been removed from that megalomaniac's ''good book''

Its probably just a Bible's cover with something else inside; I would have thought his hand would have burst into flames if he touched an actual Bible...

It's going to be interesting to see just how far the Religious Right will be willing to go on supporting Trump in the face of his mockery of Christian values; are they, like the Doc Holliday character in Tombstone, afflicted with 'no bounds to hypocrisy' when it comes to backing the moral, ethical, and irreligious 'black hole' that is Trump? Never mind just the Ten Commandments, what about the Seven Deadly Sins? Trump seems to have those covered nearly in full. I really don't see how one could call themselves an observant Christian and still back the vulgarity of Trump...

One thing is sure: trump is in for a very, very warm afterlife...

<O>
Old 06-02-20, 03:35 PM   #112
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
One thing is sure: trump is in for a very, very warm afterlife...
<O>
Not if they bury his sinful carcass on Prince Edward Island!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-20, 03:41 PM   #113
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

Oooooh somebody created a fake twitter account! The horror!

Let me lay this on you lefty.
Quote:
Even Far-Left Southern Poverty Law Center Says No Evidence White Supremacists Sparking Riots

There is “no clear evidence” white supremacists are participating in the rioting and looting sweeping U.S. cities across America following the death of George Floyd, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) conceded in a New York Times report published Sunday.
“Signs of any organized effort or even participation in the violence were relatively rare,” the Times acknowledged in the bottom half of its article, referring to white supremacists.
“I have not seen any clear evidence that white supremacists or militiamen are masking up and going out to burn and loot,” Howard Graves, an SPLC research analyst who tracks white supremacists and other anti-government extremist groups, told the newspaper.
On Monday, Politico did report an account linked to white supremacists was posing as the far-left group Antifa that espouses anarchist views and encouraging violence early last week, two days after Floyd’s death on May 25.
Citing the FBI, a May 29 U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) intelligence memo to authorities, marked unclassified/law enforcement sensitive, reportedly said that on May 27 “a white supremacist extremist Telegram channel incited followers to engage in violence and start the ‘boogaloo ’— a term used by some violent extremists to refer to the start of a second Civil War — by shooting in a crowd.”
A Telegram message urged potential shooters to “frame the crowd around you” for the violence, the DHS document added, according to Politico, which does not provide any evidence of white supremacists actually participating in the riots.
Some supporters of the “boogaloo” should be easy for law enforcement to detect among the rioters and looters since the Times reported they are known to wear Hawaiian shirts.
The SPLC analysts’ comments about there being no evidence white supremacists are taking part in the rioting and looting came after Democrat political leaders in Minnesota, on Saturday, indicated without evidence white supremacists were instigating the civil unrest.
Several news outlets, however, quoted an unnamed spokesperson for the Minnesota Department of Public Safety admitting authorities in the state “cannot say we have confirmed we have cells of white supremacists.”
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-20, 04:44 PM   #114
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
It might be amusing to compare his life to the 10 commandments.
That comparison can, should and must be expanded if extremist "patriots" do not even recognize their own constition they claim to defend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showpost.php?p=2674612&postcount=89
Almost three years ago, on July 4, 2017, just in time for the national holiday on which America celebrates its independence, the NPR broadcaster decided to try something new. The declaration of independence had been read on the radio for decades on this day. Now it should be spread in 112 tweets via Twitter.

What followed was an uprising by Trump loyalists who hadn't recognized the quotes. NPR had a mission, called for revolution, spread fake news and propaganda, it was said indignantly, some speculated that NPR's Twitter account had been hacked.

I think for many of these self-proclaimed "patriots" their "patriotism" has not much to do with patriotism at all.

Last edited by Skybird; 06-02-20 at 04:53 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-20, 04:48 PM   #115
eddie
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 99

Quote:

You should try that when talking about Democratic candidates, or are you above that,lol

Al Capone
eddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-20, 04:57 PM   #116
vienna
Navy Seal

Downloads: 85

It looks like Trump's Bible stunt may be blowing up in his face:

Religious leaders condemn teargassing protesters to clear street for Trump --

https://news.yahoo.com/religious-lea...192800782.html

Quote:

“Using the Bible as a prop while talking about sending in the military, bragging about how your country is the greatest in the world, and publicly mocking people on a daily basis, is pretty much the opposite of all Jesus stood for,” Rev. James Martin, a prominent Jesuit priest and author, said in a statement to NBC News. “Let me be clear. This is revolting. The Bible is not a prop. A church is not a photo op. Religion is not a political tool. And God is not a plaything.”

Amen, Reverend...

<O>
Old 06-02-20, 05:02 PM   #117
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

< How I see it.

The critic may be well placed.

But these critics are mostly if not only read and supported by those who already dislike Trump.

What about his supporters, where do they stand in this ?

Markus
Old 06-02-20, 05:18 PM   #118
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
< How I see it.

The critic may be well placed.

But these critics are mostly if not only read and supported by those who already dislike Trump.

What about his supporters, where do they stand in this ?

Markus
Behind Trump.

The Tea Party (remember Sarah Palin...?) has taken over the Republican party, completely. The former Republicans are so silent now , their silence is ear-deafening, they do no longer exist. The party has been eroded from within, the Tea Party has taken it over form within, and those daring to speak out against this process are now either dead (McCain on mind), or so intimidated that they do not oppose them anymnore. They got yelled down by the Krawallbrüder, and if they rarely ery rarely dare to speak out, they get all the hatefilled, vicious vitriol by Trump's Praetorians spit into their faces immediately, and even often by Ceasar himself.

The Demiocratic party is a mausoleum. The Republican party is a cold hollow corpus inside which stingy, aggressive, biting parasites nist like insects in a rotting cadaver. Lets haves a funeral for them both and and forget about them. They are not worth it anymore.

Maybe parties in general have an inbuild "best before" date. Its obvious that everywhere in the West established old party constellations have broken up or down. In Germany. In the UK. In France. Or it is just a system for the general system collapse the West is heading for. China realises that such a Western systemic failure is imminent, Russia probably as well. We already live in a slo-mo collapse of things. With global population still growing and climate warming causing a rat tails of follow-on problems, this process is unliekly to stop, or even just slowing down. I think the pressure can develope just one way: upwards.
Old 06-02-20, 05:34 PM   #119
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
It looks like Trump's Bible stunt may be blowing up in his face:

Religious leaders condemn teargassing protesters to clear street for Trump --

https://news.yahoo.com/religious-lea...192800782.html

Amen, Reverend...

<O>
Wrong again vienna ... Check your facts before someone overseas believes you

No fear gas was used ... Just smoke canisters
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-20, 05:37 PM   #120
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

^^ Then it's up to the American voters to demand a change.

People who live outside can not demand such a thing.

Hope is what these people can hope for.

Markus

Tags
police, riots