Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-19-21, 01:48 PM   #1
pensioned
Watch

Downloads: 82
Uploads: 0
Default Ubisoft Contact Help

Hello ... I am trying to speak with a live person or even send an email to Ubisoft support but I am caught in a circle and not getting anywhere so was hoping someone here could give an email I can use to speak with someone at Ubisoft that does not require me to log in to my account at Ubisoft first. The reason being ..... my old account was deactivated long ago due to inactivity. I tried .... through live chat on Ubisoft today to download a purchase I had made many years ago ... no success. Chat said I must try to create a new account first. If problems, get back to them using the chat ref #. Sounds good.. right. Well in creating a new account , verifying email needs to be sent to my email address where I complete the new account. After numerous tries no verifying email being received so I tried to go back to the live chat but I am unable to access live chat now because it is requiring me to log in to my account .... which has not been verified so cannot get to live chat. The live chat option that was there before I tried to create a new account is no long available. I phoned their customer support number and only got automated response which directs me to support.ubi.com ... where I had been all along. They give an option over phone dir3ections ...how to choose to speak with live chat but it is not there and it is requiring me to log in again which I can not do. Unable to send them an email without logging in. Need some contact email address to use to ask for help ... which does not require login.

Any one got a solution ... please .. no silly answers because I have wasted hours trying to solve this issue.

Thanks for any help

Jack
pensioned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-21, 04:56 PM   #2
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184

Have you looked in your Spam folder for that email?, apart from that probably useless advice I have no other ideas.
Old 06-19-21, 05:47 PM   #3
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 63

You might try posting this in the software forum. Someone there might have an idea.

Sorry this is happening to you.
Old 06-19-21, 08:25 PM   #4
Kapitan
Sub Test Pilot

Downloads: 68
Uploads: 7

You also might want to talk to the THEBERBSTER on here im pretty confident he can help you out in this matter.

Find out about Museum Ships here: https://www.museumships.us/

Flickr for all my pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131313936@N03/

Navy general board articles: https://www.navygeneralboard.com/author/aegis/
Kapitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-21, 10:25 PM   #5
pensioned
Watch

Downloads: 82
Default Ubisoft Contact Help

Good news ... the verifying email finally came through. It was in the Spam folder but did not show up until 1:30 the next day.

Now I have to see if I can get SH4 with the U-BoatsMissions to download and install. My original copy, after having to do a complete reinstall of Windows 10 will not allow the original dvd version to be updated due to secuity reason with admin rights. Hopefully I can re download my original purchase of the SH4 with U-Boat Missions and install and with out having to pay for it again

Thanks to all for the help.

Jack
pensioned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-21, 04:29 AM   #6
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Good to hear!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensioned View Post
My original copy, after having to do a complete reinstall of Windows 10 will not allow the original dvd version to be updated due to secuity reason with admin rights. Hopefully I can re download my original purchase of the SH4 with U-Boat Missions and install and with out having to pay for it again Jack
Isn't that nice.. gaming with Win 10 has become more of a nuisance, rather than something to relax with.
You should be able to give youself Admin rights though, but every new so-called Win 10 "update" may screw it all up again. Microsoft admits less and less user control it seems.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote