SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific > SH4 ATO Mods
Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-14-12, 05:50 PM   #1
MADLOU
Gunner

Downloads: 1208
Uploads: 0
Default Selecting Difficulty in OM

I am playing the OM Campaign which is a real blast. The only problem is that unlike TMO I can not customize my difficulty levels the way I want. I want to NOT play with manual targeting but still get limited fuel and limited compressed air. The game apparently gives you locked in difficulty choices depending on whether you elect Easy, Medium, Hard and Very Hard in the Campaign menu. Is there a workaround to this? Thanks.
MADLOU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-12, 07:19 PM   #2
SuperEtendard
Mate

Downloads: 20
Uploads: 0

If you are in the American campaign, in your "office", before starting a new patrol, you have next to the "save" books, a radio (it is for me), if you point the mouse at that radio, you will see the word "Options" appear, click on the radio and later click on "Gameplay settings", you will enter in a menu where you can choose which realism features you want to play with. You can select full 100 realism and save that configuration even if you selected "easy" when you started the campaign.

If you are in the German campaign, you have to click on the "drawers" next to the briefing map, to enter the Options menu
SuperEtendard is offline   Reply With Quote