SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-11, 06:19 PM   #301
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

* PO requests food, soap, and paper and magazines, for the men, Though It is not his duty to ask herr komandant. *
Old 06-25-11, 06:22 PM   #302
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterICX View Post
*Reading Nisgeis's note and marks the note with the Reich's stamp*

((vote ''Sub Lieutenant MookieMookie'' to be shot))
Nice to see someone comong off the fence....and time for an early nighjt so My vote goes to:

((vote ''Raptor1'' to be shot))

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is online  
Old 06-25-11, 06:26 PM   #303
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

"Serving rat meat? Eat every other day? Starve to death? I guess my gardening is not good enough for this group. A man is shredded like cheese and this is the best they can come up with?"

Wanders off to the garden.....
Old 06-25-11, 06:29 PM   #304
mookiemookie
Navy Seal

Downloads: 105
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisgeis View Post
"How could a gesture of kindness be taken in such a way? How could you draw such a conclusion? The mind boggles. I fear Captain that your own men are uncontrollable and are about to turn inwards upon themselves. Do not let the crystals of paranoia creep into your vision and affect your judgement."

"We have provided you with food, shelter and warmth since you graced us with your presence, but it seems that a growing contingent of your own men seem dissatisfied with your leadership. In fact, and I should not be telling you this, they plot to murder one of your own."

"As much as we have tried to control events, I fear the strength of feeling is so strong that even Oberst HunterIXC is unable to exert influence over even our own men. If you lose control of your men, then there really is very little we can do to protect your men. Internal security among your own men is your own concern, Captain."

"No entry or exit was forced from the POW camp quarters and yet a murder took place. The only conclusion to be drawn is that the assailant did not leave your company."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor1 View Post
Clearly you fail to see the obvious. Only you Germans had the capability of doing something such like this, and the fact that exit and entry wasn't forced only indicates the murderer had the key.

And I would not be surprised if your Oberst cannot control his own men. Even Herr Hitler himself could not instill discipline in such a group of barbarians...
Ah the old divide and conquer routine, is it? Straight out of Himmler's playbook, I'd wager. Well, your attempts to sow discontent amongst us will fail, Herr Nisgeis. I doubt any sane man of His Majesty's navy will take counsel on whom to trust from a bloody SS officer. Do as you will. Shoot me, leave me be, it matters not to me. But know this: every Englishman you put down only strengthens the resolve of the rest. You'd do well to resist the urge to execute us willy nilly when you have an insubordinate murderer amongst your contingent.

((lynch vote for Vendor - only because he's MIA))

Want more U-boat Kaleun portraits for your SH3 Commander Profiles? Download the SH3 Commander Portrait Pack here.
Old 06-25-11, 06:29 PM   #305
Tinman764
Chief

Downloads: 177

*Arrives back at the castle and sees Hauptmann Rear outside the armory*

"Herr Hauptmann, I'm returning the MP40 to the stores, no rounds fired.. oh and these 3 magazines also for the stores. If you don't mind Sir, I'm going to get some sleep, the British are moaning for food and water and have dug a small hole in the ground near Bunkhouse A, which nobody will own up to. Nisgeis is currently down there playing mind games with the stupid englishmen haha." *yawn*

Last edited by Tinman764; 06-25-11 at 07:08 PM.
Old 06-25-11, 06:34 PM   #306
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

********* PO Is swaying to vote one of his own officers, his men are hungry, dirty, thirsty, and getting very low on morale **********
Old 06-25-11, 06:34 PM   #307
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Downloads: 13

*thinks to himself*

Clearly that Nisgeis person is the most psychotic out of this bunch. He speaks cryptically as if anyone takes his nonsense seriously, but he might even be insane enough to brutally murder someone. I dare say I would not mind it if someone were to slit his throat.
Old 06-25-11, 06:34 PM   #308
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8

*walks in the bunk*

Nisgeis...you flatter me...you're too kind.

Ah..there you are (Tinman764....you're up for leave) tonight my friend, just make sure you pass by the armoury to store your weapons...with the rate you lose pistols and weapons we'll run out soon.
now off you go.

Captain......you're the one to talk about discipline...especially after how your beloved cook turned out...well actually inside out from what I saw.
Trouble to control your temper or that of the others? Quite barbaric to do such a thing to your own crew....'tschk...tschk' if we want to get rid of someone we just shoot him...way more civilized don't you think?

anyway Captain you don't mind if we borrow the American do you? Nisgeis and I have some questions for him....don't worry Captain if he doesn't return you won't mind will you now? after all he's just an American....who cares about them!

Nisgeis if you please *points to the American*

Captain *lifts hat and turns away*
Old 06-25-11, 06:36 PM   #309
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Clearly you fail to see the obvious. Only you Germans had the capability of doing something such like this, and the fact that exit and entry wasn't forced only indicates the murderer had the key.

And I would not be surprised if your Oberst cannot control his own men. Even Herr Hitler himself could not instill discipline in such a group of barbarians...
"I'm sorry... what was that Captain? I couldn't hear your explanation over the sound of the explosives you used in that theory of how the Germans had murdered a man. Oh yes, I heard that conversation. Yourself and Mookiemookie discussing the possibility that the Germans had used explosives to stage the murder."

"How do you explain that no one heard a sound, if explosives were employed? It seems to me like this was a conversation between two conspirators, cooking up a plausible excuse. Now, if either of you have anything... shall we say... definite to tell me, then I will of course defend you to the last. However, if you are merely grasping at straws, then I shall not be interested."

"Do you seriously expect anyone to believe your explosives story, over the far more obvious and demonstrable attacking beast explanation?"

"I expect you two to stick together, as you obvisouly have something more than poor reasoning to hide."
Old 06-25-11, 06:43 PM   #310
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Oh, so now you cook up some insane theory based on a piece of overheard conversation? It would not have been hard for a German with an axe or some other piece of heavy equipment to come in here and savage poor Mr. Bakkels even without explosives. Attacking beast? Ha. That would only work if you Jerries had let one in here in the first place. If it's so demonstrable, perhaps you should show us your beast...
Old 06-25-11, 06:45 PM   #311
Pioneer
Stinking drunk in Trinidad

Downloads: 5
From the opposite bunkhouse the comings and going of the Germans have been "watched". The Germans parading about, all entering and leaving the castle from some obscured entry point or gate to the south. Their timings were almost identical, 2 minutes to walk from the East turret, along the wall, before crossing downhill to the compound. Three minutes to walk back. All of them walked the same path.

The activity on the side of the other bunkhouse by the first Jerry - Pioneer had not yet named him - suggested that the fence line may be repaired. But there was still the matter the Captain needed to see. Captain Raptor may be able to shed light.

The Captain was walking through the compound with the Sub Mookie. Now was the time. As they began walking the inside track of the fenceline Pioneer feigned indigent and began walking backwards towards them. They met with a slight touch.

"Begging your pardon Captain," his hand diving into the Captains jacket. "Anyone would think I was reading The Times."

His hand retracted as he smiled, leaving the note for his Captain. He turned and walked off, pacing out the compound again.

The American Pioneer story continues @ www.grantmadden.com

Latest publication: Chicken Soup for the Soul Angels and Miracles

Old 06-25-11, 06:47 PM   #312
Rear
Helmsman

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rear View Post
"Schutze The Enigma, grab some of that barbed wire at the back there. Ja, next to the spare mines and the faulty metal detector."
"Schutze, you have orders to seal that hole in the fence as best you can before the sun sets. I am going to get some sleep since I had no rest at all last night. I will be in the officer's quarters if you need me, but if I do not answer when you knock on my door it is because I am asleep and you should report directly to the Oberst rather than wake me."

Rear makes sure the armoury is locked up tight and heads off to his bunk.

Old 06-25-11, 06:51 PM   #313
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Oh, so now you cook up some insane theory based on a piece of overheard conversation? It would not have been hard for a German with an axe or some other piece of heavy equipment to come in here and savage poor Mr. Bakkels even without explosives. Attacking beast? Ha. That would only work if you Jerries had let one in here in the first place. If it's so demonstrable, perhaps you should show us your beast...
"You abandon the explosives theory then? It was a weak theory and not worthy of one who wishes to deceive his comrades. How could you have ever convinced them that they had not heard the explosives you claim ripped apart Bakkels' chest. It was an elementary mistake."

"But, you know... if you do want to tell me something... then I am listening. If you are a certain type, then, we should come to an arrangement. No one need know, but really you must stop with the unbelievable scenarios before you are discovered. I can help you, if you wish it."

"Mr. Bakkels was one of our operatives and would not have been attacked by one of his countrymen. His loss will be felt deeply by the whole of Germany."

Nisgeis turns and walks back to his quarters.
Old 06-25-11, 06:51 PM   #314
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

* Angry about lack of provisions, and lack of communication about the secret find under Bakkels nail and body, L J leaves the room and heads into the compound *
Old 06-25-11, 06:58 PM   #315
Raptor1
Navy Seal

*opens the door and shouts at the leaving Nisgeis*

When you see your commander, tell him my men need food and water!