SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Special Projects > Subsim Events & Activities
Forget password? Reset here

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-11, 05:42 PM   #286
Tinman764
Chief

Downloads: 177
Uploads: 0

"Come on Tommies! I want a name! If the coward that made the hole wont come forward then we shall just have to send each one of you to Herr Nisgeis for questioning! You!" *points to Lord Justice* "you are one of the Oberbootsmann, yes? A, er.. petty officer? You know more than most what your men are doing - who made the hole?"
Old 06-25-11, 05:45 PM   #287
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Downloads: 13

Made the hole? Made the hole? If you Germans had built a proper POW camp, maybe you wouldn't have the need to go and blame random people...Oh, and thanks for informing us about it, very convenient of you...
Old 06-25-11, 05:46 PM   #288
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8

*Reading Nisgeis's note and marks the note with the Reich's stamp*

((vote ''Sub Lieutenant MookieMookie'' to be shot))
Old 06-25-11, 05:52 PM   #289
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

Downloads: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinman764 View Post
*points to Lord Justice* "you are one of the Oberbootsmann, yes? A, er.. petty officer? You know more than most what your men are doing - who made the hole?"
Fascinating, I didnt realise, I have been on various work tasks, and I am rather tired, my strength is sapping when can we eat??
Old 06-25-11, 05:52 PM   #290
Tinman764
Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor1 View Post
Made the hole? Made the hole? If you Germans had built a proper POW camp, maybe you wouldn't have the need to go and blame random people...
"Oh, don't worry Captain, we will soon have you on your way to a proper POW camp! But until then you will have to make do with our meager facilities.
You wanted to see the Oberst, didn't you? Well, i shall inform him of your request after I have also told him of your attempts to escape... we will see how willing he is to bow to your demands then, shall we!?"

*Slams the door shut and walks towards the castle*

Arrogant swine! Who the hell do they think they are?? I hope whatever it was that visited them last night decides to come back for a 2nd helping!
Old 06-25-11, 05:52 PM   #291
Rear
Helmsman

Downloads: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Enigma View Post
Since he couldn't eat anything, Enigma went to Hauptmann Rear

*saluts*
Bitte vielmals um Entschuldigung Hauptmann Raer, aber es ist sehr wichtig.
Es ist ein Loch im Zaun gefunden (Sorry to disturb you Sir, but it's important.
There has been a hole discovered in the fence of the POW Camp.
"Are you certain, schütze? We must deal with this at once. Let us grab some spare wire from the armoury to seal this hole."

Rear heads towards the armoury with schütze The Enigma

Old 06-25-11, 05:52 PM   #292
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Made the hole? Made the hole? If you Germans had built a proper POW camp, maybe you wouldn't have the need to go and blame random people...Oh, and thanks for informing us about it, very convenient of you...
Nisgeis steps out from behind Tinman.

"Ah Captain Raptor1, we are not a 'POW Camp' as you so crudely call us. We are so much more."

"Think of us as... a research facility, situated out of the way and for good reason. I'm sure you can work out why - with your insider knowledge."

"Tell me... your sub-lieutenant... Mookiemookie is it? He has a sweetheart back home? Do you happen to know what her favourite flower is?"
Old 06-25-11, 05:53 PM   #293
Tarrasque
Lieutenant

Downloads: 44

*Looks significantly at Raptor1 from behind Nisgeis' back*
Old 06-25-11, 05:56 PM   #294
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Ah, yes, I can work out why, I have ample evidence of why the German military would send you murderous lot off to a useless place such as this. Oh, and are you threatening to murder my first officer now? How very subtle.
Old 06-25-11, 05:58 PM   #295
Tinman764
Chief

*Drops the cigarette he was about to light, in surprise at Nisgeis' appearance.*
Old 06-25-11, 06:04 PM   #296
Lord Justice
Previously 4Para

Downloads: 51

* L J fears they are trying to starve us to death!! and what of the magazines paper pencils we were promised for tonights lock down, it has been a tough day * " where is our food and provisions? I need to go wash my friends blood of me, I think you should at least provide us with some paper, pencils, magazines, the men are low! I would be much obliged. "
Old 06-25-11, 06:08 PM   #297
Rear
Helmsman

Downloads: 21

Hauptmann Rear arrives at the armoury to find the door left wide open.

"Was?! Which idiot left this open? I bet it was that dumkopf Oberon again. Third time this month..."

Rear scrawls a notice in large letters and hammers it onto the door: 'KEEP DOOR SHUT AT ALL TIMES. NO SMOKING.'

"Schutze The Enigma, grab some of that barbed wire at the back there. Ja, next to the spare mines and the faulty metal detector."

Old 06-25-11, 06:10 PM   #298
Tinman764
Chief

"hmm Sorry there "old boy", but as we aren't running a proper POW camp here we really dont have the provisions to spare... I suppose we could provide 1 meal every 2 days or so... I think. Yes, I saw a rat in the kitchen last night in fact, I'll see if he's been caught yet - you my yet get your meal today!" *smiles and closes the door*
Old 06-25-11, 06:11 PM   #299
Nisgeis
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 77
Uploads: 11

Quote:
Oh, and are you threatening to murder my first officer now? How very subtle.
"How could a gesture of kindness be taken in such a way? How could you draw such a conclusion? The mind boggles. I fear Captain that your own men are uncontrollable and are about to turn inwards upon themselves. Do not let the crystals of paranoia creep into your vision and affect your judgement."

"We have provided you with food, shelter and warmth since you graced us with your presence, but it seems that a growing contingent of your own men seem dissatisfied with your leadership. In fact, and I should not be telling you this, they plot to murder one of your own."

"As much as we have tried to control events, I fear the strength of feeling is so strong that even Oberst HunterIXC is unable to exert influence over even our own men. If you lose control of your men, then there really is very little we can do to protect your men. Internal security among your own men is your own concern, Captain."

"No entry or exit was forced from the POW camp quarters and yet a murder took place. The only conclusion to be drawn is that the assailant did not leave your company."
Old 06-25-11, 06:15 PM   #300
Raptor1
Navy Seal

Clearly you fail to see the obvious. Only you Germans had the capability of doing something such like this, and the fact that exit and entry wasn't forced only indicates the murderer had the key.

And I would not be surprised if your Oberst cannot control his own men. Even Herr Hitler himself could not instill discipline in such a group of barbarians...