Click here to access the Tanksim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Tanksim.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-10, 06:03 AM   #15
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Tiger Mod

Absolutely Knightscross!Withte Tiger 0.98 and 1.0 mod you get to play models such as the TIger I, Tiger II, the Js2, The T34-85, the KV2 and there´s a new Steel Panzer version 1.5 coming in less than a month which will allow you to play the Marder, the Flakvierling, the Hetzer,the Stug IIIF, the Panther, Su76, 85, 100 the ISU 152 the Elefant-Ferdinand in addition to the original T34-76, KV1, Mathilda Mark II and the Mark III as well as the Panzer II, III, IVF1 and F2 and the stug III C .Already many tanks have been added like the T26, T51, the T38,T60, Panzer IIc, Stug IIID,the Panzer IIIg and light armoured vehicles like the BT5 and B10, the SKDFZ 232, 251 and 451.There's one mod that even allows you to drive a Soviet truck for one mission.

That's why I have been able to make those user/made missions based on the TIger I.As soons as the new SP 1.5 mod comes out.I'll modify them adding the Panther and the Koenigstiger and the Soviet SUs.The mission editor is very user friendly so I have little merits but I have to hone my skills and make more refined m,isisons.This is a project Friedrich Wilhelm another ZW member and SF afficionado as well have in mind.He is the one who deserves the credit for getting me started.

Variety/wise SF is great like Panzer Elite but with better graphics, AI and effects.

Cheers
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote