Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter 5
Forget password? Reset here

Old 04-19-21, 09:28 AM   #1
Hardigen
Sparky

Downloads: 165
Uploads: 0
Default Saboteur aboard?

Last month the Conversion charts went missing ,then Hull integrity dropped to 38% without any known reason , now the rec Manual has disappeared and the sound man cannot pick up ship sounds any closer than long range . AM I WORRIED ? NOOOOOOO ! I.ll get the XO to tell me what ship it is , I,ll find the course with the 4 bearings and as for Hull integrity I did engage the deck gun and received some hits which might have gone unreported untill I went deep. But joking apart I,ve heard that if you delete all Draggables from the tdw .files you could get your charts and rec manual back ,My question is will I have to start a new career to rectify the problem ?
Hardigen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 12:53 PM   #2
bstanko6
Admiral

Downloads: 390
Uploads: 13

No. If you delete the draggables you can start up your saved game where it is with all your charts.

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/6tFeTSUmVc
bstanko6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-21, 05:05 PM   #3
Hardigen
Sparky

Thank You for the info , thought I had a mutinous crew aboard, its a great game
Old 04-21-21, 05:16 PM   #4
Hardigen
Sparky

I deleted all the Draggables from the main folder , then started the game from where I left off but unfortunately half the screen was blanked off on the lefthand side with a version of the rec manual with no info on it not even a ship. The sextant was in the middle of the screen with the officers on the right looking at the map . When ever I tried to move anything the game crashed .I looked in the SH 5s Root folder and no draggables had been re -entered, so I had to restore them . The game is back to normal now but still without the Conversion charts and the Rec Manual, the conversion charts are in a path SH5/data/menu/ Gui in TabelleMin.dds ,if I can get em on the screen and find where the Rec manual is I,ll let you know , btw the Sound man is back to normal now .

Last edited by Hardigen; 04-22-21 at 04:00 PM. Reason: there is already a copy of the message
Old 04-21-21, 05:17 PM   #5
Hardigen
Sparky

[SIZE="3]I deleted all the Draggables from the main folder , then started the game from where I left off but unfortunately half the screen was blanked off on the lefthand side with a version of the rec manual with no info on it not even a ship. The sextant was in the middle of the screen with the officers on the right looking at the map . When ever I tried to move anything the game crashed .I looked in the SH 5s Root folder and no draggables had been re -entered, so I had to restore them . The game is back to normal now but still without the Conversion charts and the Rec Manual, the conversion charts are in a path SH5/data/menu/ Gui in TabelleMin.dds ,if I can get em on the screen and find where the Rec manual is I,ll let you know , btw the Sound man is back to normal now .
[/SIZE]