SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Mods Workshop
Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-10-17, 06:36 PM   #76
propbeanie
CTD - it's not just a job

Downloads: 439
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleiente View Post
I have a small request ...
Since I myself have not played for about 6 months, I would be very happy here about game pictures Campaign from SH4 with RallesModSoup from users.

It serves once for the functional control over the soup as well as the acknowledgment against the many modders, which have made this soup possible and forced by me into a fertile Gang Bang Party.

I would also like to emphasize - this my ModSoup is not in any competition with FortSU ... MadMax FortS is a big evil animal, it is Moby Dick and his conquest requires great skill ... it will significantly influence the future of SH4.

Thanks and Greetings
Ralle
You want some screen grabs from someone playing your soup? I'll have to change a few things up, but I do have it on my other computer, and can get it activated again by tomorrow probably. Do you have any special requests, or just anything?

Edit: I made the mistake of trying to activate the list for it tonight Ralle, and I think I've trashed the install with all the power outages we've had tonight... I might have to try to bring in a "Pristine" SH4 and start over again... This is NOT cool to have my install mangled like this because of 3rd world electricity in the US...

"...and bollocks to the naysayer/s" - Jimbuna

Last edited by propbeanie; 01-10-17 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Added Ralle's quote
propbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-17, 02:05 PM   #77
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I made the mistake of trying to activate the list for it tonight Ralle, and I think I've trashed the install with all the power outages we've had tonight... I might have to try to bring in a "Pristine" SH4 and start over again... This is NOT cool to have my install mangled like this because of 3rd world electricity in the US...
Ohhh - I'm really sorry... Hope you could restore your SH4.
Are the power outages due to grid overloading or is it in the winter weather?

Quote:
You want some screen grabs from someone playing your soup? I'll have to change a few things up, but I do have it on my other computer, and can get it activated again by tomorrow probably. Do you have any special requests, or just anything?
Pictures can be posted from the career, which please the respective player.
Actually, I need some motivation to continue working on the ModSoup for TMO_RSRDC_OTC.

I had the past 6 months no time as well as desire, however, are still some corrections as well as adjustments on my part necessary as well as desirable.

In addition, I also do not know whether the soup is still played at all and thus further effort is also worthwhile.

Gruß Ralle
Old 01-11-17, 02:57 PM   #78
propbeanie

The power grid in my area is overloaded. When I first moved into the area 20+ years ago, the power was fine. The cost since then has increased almost 10-fold. All sorts of residential construction has been going on in the area for the last 20 years, including new schools, and they've even run a couple of high-tension power lines nearby, but our service drop and feed out front are still the same. To put icing on the cake, there's only one direction for the feed, so if something gets in the line, we're out. That is what happened last night, with just a little bit of rain, and a bit of wind. They have not improved the service any, and they do not properly maintain what they have. We had a stretch last night where we were only getting 102 volts on each "leg" into the house - about 15 volts low each of two sides. Everything still worked, but the motors were making strange buzzing noises...

Anyway, my big computer is down for the count right now, with Windows 7 for some reason "restoring" itself last night from a system image (not from my prompting... ??) that is several months old, and is missing some of my data... I had just recovered from a Windows Update mess a few weeks ago, and now have this... But I have stuff to pull from, if I can't bend Windows back to my will... I know this little dual core I'm on right now won't run RMS, as it won't hardly do FotRSU...

Old 01-25-17, 03:01 AM   #79
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:
Default Naval Battle of Guadalcanal

The Foreplay...

Sequel follows...

Last edited by Bleiente; 01-26-17 at 12:05 PM.
Old 02-22-17, 04:51 PM   #80
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Is there interest that I upload the compilation of TMO_RSRDC_OTC together with my Modi-merge as a single package?

The question is only - where I can upload such a large package and can load JSGMS at all such a package error-free in SH4...
Old 02-22-17, 08:10 PM   #81
propbeanie

It would probably save users a bit of install grief if you did that, and it'd minimize the chance of error on our part as users, for you to have to dig through to figure out what we did incorrectly when activating your mod. Neal has a FAQ around here somewhere about how to get permission and upload your files here... ehhh, I can't find it right away, so just PM him (I bet he loves me for that... ) and ask him. Don't forget that with 7-zip and some of the other archive proggies that you can make the archive, and then split it based upon size. Unfortunately, most folks mess that up when they go to "join" the archive back together... ()

Old 02-22-17, 09:50 PM   #82
Rockin Robbins
Navy Seal

Downloads: 135
Uploads: 52

I'm with propbeanie. Ask Neal for FTP site access. Having the complete package available in one piece will really increase the number of people who can enjoy your soup!
Rockin Robbins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-17, 02:49 PM   #83
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Updated first post.
Old 02-24-17, 03:35 PM   #84
propbeanie

1.03 gig is on its way to my computer... I'll let you know about the install later this evening bleiente. Thanks for that. Oooohh, why did I all of a sudden go from an eighteen minute download, now to a 42 minute one... ratz...

Edit 2100 Local: Works really nice like Bleiente. It might be my imagination, but it might look better now too... but that may have been that I messed-up my first couple tries of getting it installed before... All I've done thus far is a couple of Single Missions. I'll try and start me a career here soon.

Last edited by propbeanie; 02-24-17 at 09:09 PM.
Old 02-24-17, 10:42 PM   #85
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Edit 2100 Local: Works really nice like Bleiente. It might be my imagination, but it might look better now too... but that may have been that I messed-up my first couple tries of getting it installed before... All I've done thus far is a couple of Single Missions. I'll try and start me a career here soon.
I have played something with other environmental colors, looks in my opinion so better.

In fact, it depends not only on the optical atmosphere but also on the depth of play. Hope that I have already found a useful "realistic" oriented gameplay.

Yes - if you like, test a career Dec. 1941 with a Porpoise class from Manila. But note, the original "Porpoise" has only a range of 6000nm at 10kn (in the game rounded to 8000nm).

Otherwise - for further criticism and suggestions I am open.
Had the package today relatively hastily put together, but since my old game stands function, everything seems to be ok.

Ahoy
Old 02-26-17, 04:52 PM   #86
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

@propbeanie

Even new insights, everything works as it should ..., or do not like this pack you?!?

Old 02-26-17, 05:11 PM   #87
propbeanie

I like it very much. I've only had time to run a couple of single missions, and just left on my first career patrol yesterday afternoon. I'll do me some screen grabs here tomorrow or Tuesday, post back with how it goes.

Old 02-27-17, 08:53 AM   #88
keltos01
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 114
Uploads: 18

Quote:
I like it very much. I've only had time to run a couple of single missions, and just left on my first career patrol yesterday afternoon. I'll do me some screen grabs here tomorrow or Tuesday, post back with how it goes.
what do you use for screen grabs ? prtSc doesn't work ingame on win 7..

k

keltos01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-17, 10:38 AM   #89
propbeanie

I usually use the game's <Ctrl> <F11> combo. If you end up "trashing" the keyboard, which has happened to me a bit lately (I suspect mod soup again), then that combo doesn't always work, or you might accidentally start a screen grab series, which can be a real bother...

Old 02-28-17, 06:42 AM   #90
Bleiente
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Updated first post.

Ralles RealModPack V1.2final
This is the currently final version.
What changed to betaversion:
- Installation history cleaned up