Forget password? Reset here

Old 12-04-21, 08:44 AM   #9391
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

An opinion piece by Die Welt:

------------------
The high number of people who are against vaccinations is also a success of green politics. If you keep persuading people that genetic engineering is the devil, you shouldn't be surprised if they mistrust genetic engineering.

At a dinner, a friend told of a supporter of singing bowl therapy who had found a doctor in Brandenburg who provided friends of esotericism with false vaccination cards. Those who come to the practice are asked to free their upper arm. Then the doctor takes a syringe, gets the vaccine, pours it into a bucket, and puts the syringe needle in his arm.

Why he even bothered to take the vaccine out of the refrigerator is not entirely clear. Maybe the little charade is supposed to make the deception more realistic. Or it is intended to protect against punishment in the event of discovery. In any case, the air-vaccinated people leave with a regular vaccination certificate in order to devote themselves to healing again using the sounds of planets and spheres.

In the past few days, the question has been raised on various occasions as to why the vaccination rate is so low in Germany. When it comes to the number of people who oppose the vaccination, the German-speaking countries in Western Europe lead the way. One explanation is based on geography. In countries with mountain regions, the number of thick skulls who distrust the state is higher than in coastal countries.

But is that convincing? Firstly, vaccination models like France and Spain also have decent mountains, as anyone who has ever crossed the Pyrenees or the French Alps knows. And the fact that obedience to state authorities is particularly pronounced in Mediterranean countries can confidently be doubted with a view to tax ethics.
Vaccination quota in Germany: You shouldn't be surprised that so many people distrust genetics

I would have another explanation to offer. We have the lowest vaccination rate because nowhere in Europe is the esoteric environment as large as here. That everything that comes out of the gene laboratory is a health hazard is a belief that is widely accepted in Germany. We even have a ruling party that is committed to the fight against the unnatural.

It's very simple, I would say: If you keep persuading people that genetic engineering is the devil, you shouldn't be surprised if they distrust genetic engineering. This is even more true if you want to give it intramuscularly. Swallowing a pill is bad enough. But can the eerie substance also be injected? For God's sake!

Green technology hostility is the blind spot in the vaccination debate. It is neglected, but the fight against genetic engineering is at least as identity-creating for the ecological movement as the fight against nuclear power. It is just a lot easier to be outraged about the anti-vaccine in the Erzgebirge, who ramble about human genetic experiments, than about the green fan with the VHS diploma in gemology who swears by globules against corona.
In this world, even wearing a mask damages spirituality

I have been following the science author Ludger Weß on Twitter for a long time. Weß worked as a molecular biologist before joining journalism via Greenpeace. If there is any authority on the overtones and undertones of green hocus-pocus, it is it.

At Weß you are reminded that it was not so long ago that the state of North Rhine-Westphalia declared itself a “GMO-free region” under red-green leadership. Or that the green environment minister from Rhineland-Palatinate commented on BASF's decision to relocate its genetic engineering research abroad by saying that the withdrawal from Germany proves “the lack of success of genetic engineering products”. Genetic engineering is simply not a technology of the future. That didn’t stop her successor from jostling among the first to congratulate when it came to celebrating the development of the miracle vaccine from Biontech’s genetic laboratory in Mainz.

It is well known that the roots of the green movement reach deep into the esoteric scene. The sociologists Oliver Nachtwey and Nadine Frei from the University of Basel have just worked out in a study the overlaps between the left-wing alternative anthroposophical milieu and the lateral thinker movement. When a Waldorf school in Freiburg was noticed as a corona hotspot three weeks ago, a check showed that many parents had obtained fake mask certificates because in this world even wearing a mask damages spirituality.

Every party has a fool's edge, it can be argued, that with the Greens is a little bigger. Unfortunately, you and you with the hocus-pocus don't stop at the top staff.
Renate Künast arm in arm with an activist who suspects the origin of Corona in GM soy

Let's take Renate Künast. Ms. Künast headed the consumer ministry for four years, then applied for the office of mayor in Berlin. One would think that someone like that would be immune to snobbery. But if you leaf through her social media accounts, one comes across pictures that show her arm in arm with the Indian anti-genetic engineering activist Vandana Shiva, a woman who believes she has learned from a reliable source that the origin of the new one Coronaviruses are found in GM soy. The place of origin is not the animal market in Wuhan or the bat laboratory: No, the feeding of genetically modified plants to cows is the refuge of evil!

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the nephew of the murdered American president, is also a popular guest at green events. Kennedy is not only a welcome key witness against glyphosate, another plague from the genetic laboratory, he is, you guessed it, also a staunch enemy of vaccination.

While researching, I found the following quote, it is easy for any Green to google: “You get the injection, you have a temperature of 39 degrees at night, you go to sleep, and three months later your brain is gone. This is a Holocaust what they are doing to our country.” Less than a holocaust does not get a Robert F. Kennedy even started.

Do you need more examples? At the beginning of May, the Environment Committee of the European Parliament held an expert hearing on the approval of genetically modified plants. At the initiative of the Greens, the first expert was a professor who is active in two associations that have been committed to the fight against genetic engineering as well as the fight against corona vaccination since the beginning of the pandemic.

One club, an association called Criigen, caused a sensation in France with an opinion in which the claim was made that the mRNA vaccines used in the pandemic could turn into new viruses if the person vaccinated was already infected with other viruses recombine and thereby cause cancer. The other association, a think tank called Ensser, has set itself the goal of questioning the “official theories” about Covid-19 and the protective effect of vaccines “critically”.

Fears can also be assigned geographically. Asians are plagued by the fear of infection. Even before Corona, Japanese tourists were noticed wearing face masks on city tours, as if they had just left an intensive care unit. In German-speaking countries we are afraid of invisible toxins that lurk in food and of course everything that is associated with radiation, which is why the introduction of a microwave has long been a controversial topic in good left-wing households. The fear of the genetically modified substance combines the two motives of mutation and poisoning.

So far I've always made fun of genetic fear. But when the cream cheese advertises that it is guaranteed to be “free of genetic engineering”, then you know that the matter has left the globulist scene and has reached the mainstream.

It's actually astonishing that 71 percent of Germans have had themselves vaccinated. Are you not worried at all?

------------------------------------

You reap what you have sowed in the last 50 years of far-left leaning and anti-rational education and journalism. As I always said and still say: the Germans are hysterical romanticists.
Old 12-04-21, 08:55 AM   #9392
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

In Norway at some party 24 fully vaccinated got infected with this new Omicron virus from some person who had been in South Africa.

Looks more and more like that this new variant can defeat our vaccine, body defence.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-21, 10:21 AM   #9393
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onkel Neal View Post
Exactly. There have been nutcases in the fringes forever but the leftist press has become more willing -- even anxious to blow it out of proportion and group the non-literals in with the fringe groups. These days anyone who steps out of line is labeled right wing extremists. It's like the mirror-McCarthy era.

Yep. Except that I don't believe that McCarthy, while pissing off a lot of people was going to cause the country to tear itself apart, however if the Democrats start the race war they have been instigating that just might do it.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-21, 12:20 PM   #9394
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Between June and November this year-31 pregnant got infected with Corona none of them was vaccinated. 11 of them lost their child before birth.

Markus

Old 12-04-21, 03:11 PM   #9395
Skybird
Soaring

Some good and some not so good news form the german Max Planck Institute.

A new study shows that you can infect yourself by aerosols of an infected in short time and at distances of even 3m.Well, I always never beleived that those propagated 1.5m do the trick, it just does not make sense.

But then, well-fitting FFP2 masks can push the risk into the low per-mill-range of probabilies.

They also say that FFP2 masks protect up to 75 times better than those thin surgical masks. Why am I not surprised (and do not use the latter)...?

Quote:
Even three meters away does not protect. Even at this distance, it takes less than five minutes for an unvaccinated person standing in the breath of a corona-infected person to become infected with almost 100 percent certainty. This is the bad news. The good thing is: if both are wearing well-fitting medical or even better FFP2 masks, the risk drops dramatically. In a comprehensive study, a team from the Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization in Göttingen investigated how well which masks protect and when they are worn. The researchers determined the maximum risk of infection for numerous situations and took into account a number of factors that have not previously been included in similar studies.

The Göttingen team was also surprised at how great the risk of infection with the coronavirus is. "We would not have thought that at a distance of several meters it would go so quickly until you absorb the infectious dose from the breath of a virus carrier," says Eberhard Bodenschatz, Director at the Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization. Because at this distance the air you breathe has already spread conically in the room; the infectious particles are diluted accordingly. The particularly large and therefore particularly virus-rich particles also fall to the ground after a short distance through the air. “Nevertheless, in our study we found an enormous risk of infection even at a distance of three meters if you meet infected people with a high viral load, as occurs with the predominant delta variant of the Sars-CoV-2 virus, for a few minutes and doesn't wear a mask, ”says Eberhard Bodenschatz. And such encounters are unavoidable in schools, restaurants, clubs or even outdoors.
Well-fitting FFP2 masks reduce the risk to at least the per mil range

As high as the risk of infection is without a mouth and nose protection, medical or FFP2 masks are effective. The Göttingen study confirms that FFP2 or KN95 masks are particularly effective at filtering infectious particles from the air we breathe - especially when they close as tightly as possible at the edges. If both the infected and the non-infected person wear well-fitting FFP2 masks, the maximum risk of infection after 20 minutes is barely more than one per thousand, even at the shortest possible distance. If their masks are badly fitted, the likelihood of infection increases to around four percent. If both of them wear well-fitted surgical masks, the virus will be transmitted within 20 minutes with a maximum of ten percent probability. The investigation also confirms the intuitive assumption that for effective protection against infection, the infected person in particular should wear a mask that filters as well as possible and tightly fits.

The contagion probabilities determined by the Max Planck team each indicate the upper limit of the risk. "In everyday life, the actual probability of infection is certainly 10 to 100 times smaller," says Eberhard Bodenschatz. Because the air that flows out of the mask at the edges is diluted so that you do not get all of the unfiltered air you breathe. We accepted that, however, because we cannot measure how much breathing air someone wearing a mask reaches another person in all situations, and because we wanted to calculate the risk as conservatively as possible, ”explains Bodenschatz. "If even the greatest theoretical risk is small under these conditions, you are on the safe side under real conditions." For the comparison value without the protection of a mask, however, the safety buffer is significantly smaller. “For such a situation, we can determine the virus dose that an unprotected person inhales with fewer assumptions,” says Gholamhossein Bagheri, who as a research group leader at the Max Planck Institute for Dynamics and Self-Organization played a key role in the current study.

When calculating the risk of infection, the Göttingen team took into account a number of factors that have not yet been included in comparable estimates. The researchers have investigated how a bad fit of the mask weakens the protection and how this can be prevented. "The membranes of FFP2 or KN95 masks, but also of some medical masks, filter extremely effectively," says Gholamhossein Bagheri. "The risk of infection is then dominated by the air that flows in and out at the edges of the mask." This occurs when the edge of the mask is not close to the face. In extensive tests, Bagheri, Bodenschatz and their team measured the size and quantity of breathing particles flowing past the edges of masks that fit differently. "A mask can be perfectly adapted to the shape of the face if you bend its metal bracket into a rounded W before putting it on," says Eberhard Bodenschatz. "Then the contagious aerosol particles can no longer get past the mask and glasses no longer fog up."

The team also considered that droplets that people spread when they breathe or speak dry out in the air and become lighter. As a result, they stay in the air longer, but have a higher virus concentration compared to the droplets immediately after they emerged. When you breathe in, the opposite happens: the particles absorb water again, grow like a drop in a cloud and therefore more easily get stuck in the airways.

Even if the detailed analysis by the Max Planck researchers in Göttingen shows that tightly fitting FFP2 masks protect 75 times better than well-fitting surgical masks and that the way a mask is worn makes a clear difference: even medical masks significantly reduce the risk of infection Compared to a situation without any mouth and nose protection. "That is why it is so important that people in the pandemic wear a mask," says Gholamhossein Bagheri. And Eberhard Bodenschatz adds: "Our results show once again that wearing a mask in schools and in general is a good idea."

https://www.ds.mpg.de/3822295/211202...und_infections
Old 12-04-21, 10:54 PM   #9396
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Increases in heart attacks, thank you mandate nazis. I wonder how much your risk of heart attack has increased? Let me know after you get your booster first I don’t want hold any of you up.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-21, 11:53 PM   #9397
em2nought
Ocean Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Increases in heart attacks, thank you mandate nazis. I wonder how much your risk of heart attack has increased? Let me know after you get your booster first I don’t want hold any of you up.

Just dandy!
Old 12-05-21, 12:51 AM   #9398
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Heart attack here I come!!

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is online   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-21, 04:15 AM   #9399
Skybird
Soaring

^ ^

Fast investigation is justified, obviously, but there are some dubious details around this all. I am listening on, but for the time being am not yet convinced of anything pro or con. 2kn, towed array deployed, listening on. If there will ever be a final full paper, we may know more. The violations of nomenclatura in the abstract irritates me as it irritates Dr. Campbell.

In the past 18 months I was busy with investigating nutrion supplements, and I learned there to be sceptical a bit about Doctors who raise health statements and at the same time are involved in own-profit-raising businesses that sell stuff to people. There inevitably then is a conflict of interest. And this Dr. Gundry not just sells somehtign to boost financial support for a beneficial foundation or anything, but he owns the shop. This is something that always has me on my guard.

Last edited by Skybird; 12-05-21 at 04:32 AM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-21, 08:45 AM   #9400
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Look at the percentage how many has suffered a heart attack among the millions who has received their vaccine.

Markus

Old 12-05-21, 09:12 AM   #9401
Skybird
Soaring

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Look at the percentage how many has suffered a heart attack among the millions who has received their vaccine.

Markus
Indeed that is the decisive criterion. Vaccines all have side effects that affect a certain quantity of the vaccinated population, and usually it is a very very small fraction. The question always is whether the vaccine does more damage than it prevents, or does more prevention than it causes sideffect damages.

Time will tell.

And time to just sit and wait was what we did not have back then when the bug crawled up our streets the first time. We had to react, and quickly.

That big pharma sees a chance to make big cash is nothing new, and so far even before Corona it has not stopped anyone anywhere in the world, especially the US with its hilariously if not even criminally and artificially and intentionally pushed high costs, to try to stop it. In fact companies are allowed to make people sick and make them die early only to sell expensive drugs and pushing profits. Profits that then are needed for being invested into research on new antibiotics, for exmaple. New therapies. Its a perverse system that by design has a very awful inherent flaw, cause it focusses on having people ill, not on having people being healthy and staying healthy. Prevention ruins the business. Healthy people are not customers that pay for pharmaceutical products. You want to support a major branch of your country's economy? Be ill!

It shouldnt be called "health system", but "desease system". Its perverse.
Old 12-05-21, 09:54 AM   #9402
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Indeed that is the decisive criterion. Vaccines all have side effects that affect a certain quantity of the vaccinated population, and usually it is a very very small fraction. The question always is whether the vaccine does more damage than it prevents, or does more prevention than it causes sideffect damages.

Time will tell.

And time to just sit and wait was what we did not have back then when the bug crawled up our streets the first time. We had to react, and quickly.

That big pharma sees a chance to make big cash is nothing new, and so far even before Corona it has not stopped anyone anywhere in the world, especially the US with its hilariously if not even criminally and artificially and intentionally pushed high costs, to try to stop it. In fact companies are allowed to make people sick and make them die early only to sell expensive drugs and pushing profits. Profits that then are needed for being invested into research on new antibiotics, for exmaple. New therapies. Its a perverse system that by design has a very awful inherent flaw, cause it focusses on having people ill, not on having people being healthy and staying healthy. Prevention ruins the business. Healthy people are not customers that pay for pharmaceutical products. You want to support a major branch of your country's economy? Be ill!

It shouldnt be called "health system", but "desease system". Its perverse.
It's also important that we don't stare us blind on statistic.

0.0005 %(percentage of Danes who have died within 30 days after got the first jab)This doesn't sound like a disaster - Now we take a look at the numbers, around 2100 Danes, it suddenly got a face(so to say)
Each of these life lost is a disaster for their love ones. But and this is important how many more would have died or suffered severe side effect from Corona if they didn't get the jabs.

As you have mentioned it's a balance

Markus

Old 12-05-21, 11:22 AM   #9403
Skybird
Soaring

Plus that there are many patients who would have needed urgent surgery, and niot have their treatment delayed, also cancer screenings not beign done, and tumors growing, and many more such dramas that kill non-Covid patients as well - because ERs and ICU are overwhelmed again by Covid patients: many being there because they were not vaccinated.
Old 12-05-21, 11:50 AM   #9404
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Plus that there are many patients who would have needed urgent surgery, and niot have their treatment delayed, also cancer screenings not beign done, and tumors growing, and many more such dramas that kill non-Covid patients as well - because ERs and ICU are overwhelmed again by Covid patients: many being there because they were not vaccinated.
Not everyone at the hospital is an unvaccinated.

Here is page where you can se how many unvaccinated, first shot and fully vaccinated

The page is in Danish, Hope you can translate it into your language.

https://experience.arcgis.com/experi...d/page/page_5/

Per 100000 an average of 25(total 139 Danes)unvaccinated was in the hospital.
Per 100000 an average of 8.7(total 12 Danes)after first jab, was in the hospital.
Per 100000 an average of 6.4(total 284 Danes)Fully vaccinated, was in the hospital.

So you see there's more fully vaccinated in hospital than unvaccinated.

Why how could this be-It should have been the other way around.

Markus

Old 12-05-21, 01:03 PM   #9405
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Per 100000 an average of 25(total 139 Danes)unvaccinated was in the hospital.
Per 100000 an average of 8.7(total 12 Danes)after first jab, was in the hospital.
Per 100000 an average of 6.4(total 284 Danes)Fully vaccinated, was in the hospital.

I'm no mathematician and maybe something was lost in translation here but if 25 out of 100k equals a total of 139 Danes then 6.4 out of 100k cannot equal 284 Danes, or even Germans.

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan