Forget password? Reset here

Old 07-31-21, 12:48 PM   #1816
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
It's what China does. Boost foreign infrastructure and then turn it into profit.

Its called foreign aid and it’s what ALL countries which can afford it do for the purposes of strengthening regional security and preventing friendly governments from falling under the influence of not so friendly ones.

Providing economic assistance to our neighboring governments, control our border even if that means finish building a wall, and stop pandering for votes which cause surges in border crossings. All seem reasonable to me.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 07-31-21 at 01:28 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-21, 03:50 PM   #1817
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Its called foreign aid and it’s what ALL countries which can afford it do for the purposes of strengthening regional security and preventing friendly governments from falling under the influence of not so friendly ones.

Providing economic assistance to our neighboring governments, control our border even if that means finish building a wall, and stop pandering for votes which cause surges in border crossings. All seem reasonable to me.
Those are terrible ideas. If we did that, how would the Dems gain a district's worth of illegal alien-turned Dem voters every month like they are right now?
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-21, 05:52 PM   #1818
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

I think allowing them in has little to do with gaining votes or any real heartfelt concern for the poor defenceless immigrants seeking liberty bells, Fourth of July fireworks, freedom and democracy. Rather I think it’s safe to say it has much more to do with exploiting these poor defenceless migrants, using them as cheap labor where they’re subject to rampant abuse, held against their will and coerced or physically forced to work in the fields.

The way I see it there are those people who apply for citizenship the legal way. They are the ones who have something unique to offer this country. We see them taking their citizenship tests, learning about their new country raising their hand and swearing allegiance in a once in a lifetime ceremony. But they are few.

The masses currently flooding the border that Democrats are allowing in? Well, they get sent to the farms and we never hear about them again.

Don’t forget to thank Democrats for your hand picked freedom and democracy tomatos, enjoy!

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-01-21 at 10:21 AM.
Old 07-31-21, 06:46 PM   #1819
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

So concerning the ‘misinformation’ Looking at this from a Trump perspective I have to ask, is it really misinformation or did he just let slip truth he may have heard in a brief? Or is he really just out of his ever lovin’ mind?

Old 07-31-21, 07:25 PM   #1820
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Bidenvilles coming to a neighborhood near you.

Hi Congress is going home now. Would you like some cake?

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-01-21 at 10:19 AM.
Old 07-31-21, 08:15 PM   #1821
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Cool! Will they be performing at the fair like Bobby and Cissy?

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie

Last edited by Buddahaid; 07-31-21 at 08:26 PM.
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-21, 08:41 PM   #1822
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
Need to see copy of original notes in full, all that's in your link are snippets with no context.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-21, 09:42 PM   #1823
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Old 08-01-21, 07:36 AM   #1824
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDef View Post
Need to see copy of original notes in full, all that's in your link are snippets with no context.
I thought what I had posted was enough for you to make your own decision whether you wanna believe it or not.

I understand you want to see a copy of the original notes in full...otherwise one may think hearsay. I don't know from where I shall get it.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-21, 08:12 AM   #1825
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Quote:
I thought what I had posted was enough for you to make your own decision whether you wanna believe it or not.

I understand you want to see a copy of the original notes in full...otherwise one may think hearsay. I don't know from where I shall get it.

Markus
Hand written notes? That’s too funny, and here I thought presidential phone conversations were recorded and listened in by a whole army of lawyers, civilians and military personnel. How hard could producing the actual conversation be? They did during Russiagate why not now?

Inflation skyrocketing, stagnate wages, economy tanking, people losing their homes, st. Fauci who may have funded this virus which caused the death of 4 million worldwide, a president who doesn’t have a clue where he’s at and this is the best they can do, this is the headline in the D.C. hand written notes just now appearing over something that allegedly happened over 8 months ago?

Government boondoggle or boondoggle: ‘work or activity that is wasteful or pointless but gives the appearance of having value.’

Tick toc tick toc, inner circles, low hanging fruit, orange man bad, any day now, yadda yadda, Trump, blah blah blah

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-01-21 at 10:26 AM.
Old 08-01-21, 09:06 AM   #1826
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

The above Watter’s video seems to make sense now.

DC Mayor Bowser officiates maskless indoor wedding after reinstated mask mandate. Despite the mayor's order, the wedding reception featured hundreds of unmasked guests served by dozens of wait staff, including a conspicuously unmasked Bowser.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/dc...ate/ar-AAMNzes

Last edited by Rockstar; 08-01-21 at 09:23 AM.
Old 08-01-21, 10:19 AM   #1827
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:

Markus
You posted a press release from a political committee (with an agenda). If you want a decision one way or the other from me, I'll need to see/hear a full transcript of the phone calls. That way I can give you an objective assessment. until that happens anything I say is just an opinion.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-21, 04:00 PM   #1828
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Markus
This complete audio conversation is all over the net to be heard, downloaded, and maybe instantly forgot.
You cannot force anyone to see or accept reality or truth if some entity prefers to deny it.
An opinion has not much to do with evidence, and an opinion does not count the same. You cannot convince anyone who does not want to see.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-21, 04:09 PM   #1829
Kptlt. Neuerburg
Admiral

Downloads: 54

When any political party panders to the political extremes everyone else looses. American politics in general has devolved to such a point that members of both parties spend more time pointing fingers and claiming how bad, awful, or stupid the other side is that virtually nothing actually gets done. Is this really what We the People voted for?
Old 08-02-21, 08:10 PM   #1830
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Drill baby drill! I don’t think Biden is drilling because I don’t think he’s aware of what’s happening. Anyone known who’s in charge?