Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 10-21-21, 10:36 AM   #9001
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Downloads: 293
Uploads: 22

Someone tell the US that their crazies are leaking out:

Conservative host Candace Owens calls for US to invade Australia to free people from ‘tyranny’ (of not having more of my grandparents die thanks to COVID)

https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...0945d2aa7284cc
Old 10-21-21, 10:50 AM   #9002
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 241
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybermat47 View Post
Someone tell the US that their crazies are leaking out:

Conservative host Candace Owens calls for US to invade Australia to free people from ‘tyranny’ (of not having more of my grandparents die thanks to COVID)

https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...0945d2aa7284cc
I have worked in Australia *extensively* over the past 10 years. While a bit hyperbolic, she's isn't wrong in the assessment that Australia's federal and state government are out of control with the ridiculousness of expecting zero COVID as achievable. This is because the vast majority of those in positions of authority in Australia are textbook-educated in their field of expertise but lack any practical experience - and this is coupled with a "safety" mindset that attempts to legislate safety at the expense of thinking and common sense.

The *only* reason they've been so aggressive in dealing with protestors and the average guy out walking his dog or taking a smoke break ("who has no legitimate reason for being outside)" is that Aussies did it to themselves when they allowed the authorities to disarm them.

Let's reiterate - you don't need anyone's permission to leave your home in a free democracy - regardless of whether there is a pandemic, roving bikie gangs, nuclear war, or a zombie apocalypse.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-21, 01:09 PM   #9003
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
-snip-
I’m not saying that our federal and state governments are above criticism - Scomo’s a scumbag who deserted his post during the fires - but saying that temporary restrictions that were lifted last week were comparable to Hitler or Stalin is just ridiculous. The actual shady stuff that the LNP is doing has to do with the internet and finances, not COVID. And a lot of the same people who support the lockdown measures can’t wait to kick Scomo back to Hawaii.

But my main point is that her idea of invading us is just lunacy. Would she be willing to have another country invade the USA to save them from their political issues?
Old 10-21-21, 01:29 PM   #9004
Sean C
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 2

Quote:
Someone tell the US that their crazies are leaking out

I don't think she was suggesting we actually invade Australia. I think she was trying to point out the hypocrisy of invading Afghanistan "in the name of freedom" and then remaining completely silent as Australians are essentially imprisoned in their own homes.

But that wouldn't make a good headline ...
Old 10-21-21, 01:32 PM   #9005
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 241

Quote:
I’m not saying that our federal and state governments are above criticism - Scomo’s a scumbag who deserted his post during the fires - but saying that temporary restrictions that were lifted last week were comparable to Hitler or Stalin is just ridiculous. The actual shady stuff that the LNP is doing has to do with the internet and finances, not COVID. And a lot of the same people who support the lockdown measures can’t wait to kick Scomo back to Hawaii.

But my main point is that her idea of invading us is just lunacy. Would she be willing to have another country invade the USA to save them from their political issues?
As I said, it was hyperbolic to suggest invading, but the *reasons* for doing so aren't out of the bounds of reasonable understanding.

Should you have to tell a police officer why you are standing on your own footpath in front of your home? *That's* the level of ridiculousness she is referring to. Of course, the fact that government has been found to be in collusion with pharma via the former PM's wife and the former NSW Premier hasn't stopped the Commonwealth from demanding vaccines for all, no matter the consequences.

We *all* know that certain levels of government and big business and NGOs are *all* eating from the same trough - regardless of which nation - they're *all* in it to benefit themselves at the expense of the people they're allegedly representing. The *only* way this gets fixed without armed insurrection in western democracies is term limits.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-21, 07:32 AM   #9006
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Rand Paul was right — Anthony Fauci is a liar
by Becket Adams, Senior Commentary Writer | | October 21, 2021 05:44 PM

Dr. Anthony Fauci is a damned liar.

Don’t take my word for it. Take the word of the National Institutes of Health, which revealed this week the U.S. nongovernmental group EcoHealth Alliance violated its reporting rules while conducting bat coronavirus research in collaboration with the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

In short, a federally funded nonprofit organization conducted gain-of-function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology. This is something that federal health officials, most notably National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Anthony Fauci, assured everyone was a preposterous falsehood. Except it wasn't.

The NIAID funneled some $600,000 to the Wuhan Institute of Virology when Fauci served as the agency’s director.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...auci-is-a-liar

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-21, 02:36 PM   #9007
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-21, 04:18 PM   #9008
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Geez an actual real honest to goodness doctor said they refuse vaccination. A DOCTOR! But liberal Democrat totalitarian mandate nazis politicians decide otherwise..

I find nothing on the CDC weekly update that warrants such disgraceful hysteria and authoritarian measures.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-21, 04:40 PM   #9009
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

Since there's isn't a link to an English version of this Danish article I'm using google translate

Start of article

City council candidate will start corona infection chain

Here we can help each other get infected with corona so we can develop natural immunity.

This is how co-founder of the political party Frihedslisten(Eng- List of freedom) and candidate for the Copenhagen City Council Per Brændgaard Mikkelsen writes in his newly created Facebook group, Smittekæden(Eng-The chain of infection), which currently has 111 members.

According to Brændgaard, he has been reported to the police due to his chain of infection stunt

On Thursday, Brændgaard announced that he himself had now been infected with the coronavirus by going out to a coronary heart disease and ingesting body fluids from him.

Subsequently, he has invited the group members to come and be infected by him in Østerbro. He had previously called the Infection Detection Center to seek advice on how he could be infected with coronavirus.

Whether he has actually been infected, however, is not entirely certain.

“I refuse to be tested. It is a way of bowing to the totalitarian state, «says Per Brændgaard Mikkelsen in a video on his website.

It is not yet known who allegedly reported Per Brændgaard to the police. In a video on his website, however, Brændgaard emphasizes what he thinks about the review

Dear police and military, open your eyes get into the fight and find out which side it is you want to fight for, "says vaccine skeptic Per Brændgaard, who believes that a global mafia is behind the corona pandemic.

End of article

Link to the Danish article
https://www.bt.dk/samfund/byraadskan...na-smittekaede

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-21, 05:18 PM   #9010
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
[...]
City council candidate will start corona infection chain

Here we can help each other get infected with corona so we can develop natural immunity.
[...]
This is a good idea, one way to get rid of idiots.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-21, 08:51 PM   #9011
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Ya but most likely only 0.5 percent would be rid off. Id wager that most deaths will probably occur from the liberal fascist authoritarians when their blood pressure causes their hearts to explode while watching those people enjoying themselves.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-21, 05:25 AM   #9012
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-21, 05:29 AM   #9013
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-23-21, 05:33 AM   #9014
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Old 10-23-21, 10:01 AM   #9015
Cybermat47
Willing Webfooted Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Id wager that most deaths will probably occur from the liberal fascist authoritarians when their blood pressure causes their hearts to explode while watching those people enjoying themselves.
bruh

Tags
apocalypse, china, coronavirus, covid-19, flu, masks, plague, preppers, virus, vitamine d, wuhan