Click here to access the Tanksim website
SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

BUYING GAMES, BOOKS, ELECTRONICS, and STUFF
THROUGH THIS LINK SUPPORTS SUBSIM, THANKS!

The Web's #1 BBS for all submarine and naval simulations!

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > Tanksim.com

Old 11-12-10, 08:51 AM   #1906
Txema
中国水兵

Downloads: 365
Uploads: 0

Gordonbembu,

I am not interested in multiplayer in this sim, but I am very interested in good sinlge player missions and campaigns. I am also very satisfied with the results that ZeeWolf is obtaining and I can say that they are clearly worth the money.

As you can see different people can have different opinions and yours is in no way more important than mine.

ZeeWolf, keep up the good work !!

Txema
Txema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-10, 10:51 AM   #1907
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0

Gordonvembu if you're not happy with ZeeWolf's work why didn't you try the freebies before buying into it?Nobody forced you to buy it at gun point right? You knew all along it was about SP you were well informed , well advised ! You should take your own advice and just Bugger Off rather than sending silly, childish ultimatum punctuated by vulgar and uncalled for language????

You're the one who needs to smell the coffee and drink it somewhere else.

Who are you to tell others like Zee who have been on this forum for years and built something to get lost?

You just a Johnny-come-lately with a big mouth who barges into a forum and starts making demands and telling others to get lost.

Well my kind advice to you is the door is wide, bloody open so .....
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-10, 11:52 AM   #1908
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonvembu View Post
Now that i paid 4 his efforts and played thru his missions, i can say it is not worth the money. The missions r long and unsatisfying and there is nothing worth wasting your time here. Zee, wake up and smell the coffee. Improve the online multiplayer function, instead of disabeling it or get the **** out of here. I am not interested in any money making scheme u have going on. I have the distinct impression u have neither the skill or ability to effect any changes 2 multiplayer online gameplay. I c u r hoping to make future revenue thru more single player content. Unacceptable 2 me. Your single playert missions r really unsatisfying, so if ui can not provide online gameplay to the extent i have informed u b4, then get lost. NE body can finetune the mission editor, let's c what skills u really have. FIX ONLINE PLAY or GO AWAY, IS THAT CLEAR? QED!
gordo,
look, I am an old-timer - if you think you can you can cause me to just
cry and hop away - your are dead wrong.
My commitment to SINGLE PLAYER is not going to be side tracked for a moment. And if you do not like that - good!

ZeeWolf (moderator)
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-10, 04:28 PM   #1909
Luftace
Watch

Downloads: 30

Gordo, If you even read the forums at all, it is clear that Zeewolf is primarily focused on the singleplayer and bugs associated with it at this time. He has said, that once that has been accomplished, he will then try as best he can to address the multiplayer problems. He has posted no time frame as to when he will be able to get around to the multi aspect, therefore why should he even consider heeding your belligerently placed demands when you have not put any effort into positively moving this sim along like the rest of us have. There are several other members on here that are patiently awaiting the implication of multiplayer and have tactfully made clear their wishes, you are not the only one who would prefer this over the single player content. If you cannot bring your opinions to the table in a productive manner like the rest of us, I think it is safe to say on behalf of any of the TvT simmers on this forum that your participation here is not wanted. Until your post, there has been almost no derogatory attitudes around here and we would like to keep it that way. If this is not your cup of tea and you have nothing to offer other than gripes and slander, then see your way out and mind the door to boot. Good day sir!
Luftace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-10, 09:41 PM   #1910
frinik
Grey Wolf

Default Doctor Gordon and Mr. Vembu

Is this the same Gordonvembu who posted on 30th October ? quote "

Note of gratification
Hi Zee Wolf, just downloaded your material and i am absolutely flabergasted by the quality of your work. I had no problems at all with installation, and now the game is tremendous. I sincerely hope your devotion to this title never waigns and encourage u to do what u can to improve the online multiplayer. Afterall this is the forum which will judicate the success of this title. I am sure it is very difficult to remedy the online problems but if NE1 can rectify them it is u. So thank you once again for all your efforts and i feel my purchase has been fullfilled many times over.

Unquote "

What a change in 3 weeks!He must have inhaled too much of Zee's new Tiger exhaust fumes
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-10, 02:57 AM   #1911
Gigi69
Swabbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonvembu View Post
Now that i paid 4 his efforts and played thru his missions, i can say it is not worth the money. The missions r long and unsatisfying and there is nothing worth wasting your time here. Zee, wake up and smell the coffee. Improve the online multiplayer function, instead of disabeling it or get the **** out of here. I am not interested in any money making scheme u have going on. I have the distinct impression u have neither the skill or ability to effect any changes 2 multiplayer online gameplay. I c u r hoping to make future revenue thru more single player content. Unacceptable 2 me. Your single playert missions r really unsatisfying, so if ui can not provide online gameplay to the extent i have informed u b4, then get lost. NE body can finetune the mission editor, let's c what skills u really have. FIX ONLINE PLAY or GO AWAY, IS THAT CLEAR? QED!
...in Italy we say " Ogni testa è un piccolo mondo " ... " every head is a little world "........ !
Your post is a poor comment for one of the best mod of a tank simulation of every time! ... I had played near all of them from the green wireframed ATARI tank zone in my bar.
ciao

Last edited by Gigi69; 11-13-10 at 03:10 AM.
Gigi69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-10, 01:07 PM   #1912
drifter63
Sailor man

Downloads: 518

If I buy the updates for 60.00 is that a one time payment or do we pay it every year.
drifter63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-10, 02:22 PM   #1913
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter63 View Post
If I buy the updates for 60.00 is that a one time payment or do we pay it every year.
Are you interested in joining?
Old 11-13-10, 02:40 PM   #1914
drifter63
Sailor man

Checking out everything and would like to buy the updates, does the updates work on windows 7 64 bit OS? And how to install the updates.
Old 11-13-10, 03:05 PM   #1915
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Quote:
Checking out everything and would like to buy the updates, does the updates work on windows 7 64 bit OS? And how to install the updates.
Ok drifter63,
Yes, but you have to disable user control for Win7 and install as administrator
It would be wise to go over the posts here and glean as much you can
when it comes to "Checking out everything". The Project ZeeWolf work is for members only of Project ZeeWolf.

ZeeWolf
Old 11-13-10, 03:11 PM   #1916
drifter63
Sailor man

one time payment for your work
Old 11-13-10, 03:13 PM   #1917
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Quote:
one time payment for your work
per year's membership
Old 11-13-10, 03:19 PM   #1918
drifter63
Sailor man

So if I buy it now I would pay again in November 2011?
Old 11-13-10, 03:33 PM   #1919
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Quote:
So if I buy it now I would pay again in November 2011?
This will clarify what I mean at the bottom of the page:

http://www.tanksimzw.com/Project-index.htm

Also please note; this is not for everyone. If you are not comfortable
after checking everything out then that is perfectly alright.
I want to serve members who are truly interested in the success of the
WWII Tank Simulation T34 vs Tiger - period.

If you have anymore questions PM me.

ZeeWolf
Old 11-13-10, 04:11 PM   #1920
drifter63
Sailor man

joined up now what?