Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > General > General Topics
Forget password? Reset here

Old 06-21-22, 03:53 AM   #1
Gorpet
Still Searching

Downloads: 364
Uploads: 0
Default Rod Stewart's Shotgun Wedding

Hell,Father's day now in America is tied to Slavery 250 yrs ago. Hell let's get these modern day Father's.Start paying for their kids. June 13th , .Really their going to tear down George and Lincoln's statues.And why aren't they celebrating Sherman's march. Well hell you would have to acknowledge that. Whites fought and died by the thousands.So when will blacks after 250 yrs give respect to the Whites that died by the thousands so they, 250 years later can still be Victims.Holy crap ww2 claimed more lives of every race on this planet than American or European Blacks. So? Do Ya want to hang me? If in all these years. I guess we could look at the Politician they are the guiding light's of the future. So i will say this to all of Humanity. Let's turn our Nuclear Weapons over to those who have been oppressed. And we shall see.

And i use a drone to search the Florida cow pastures for the magic mushrooms. I go in and out of the past and the present.And i can only hope that i will die before i am forced to Identify that i was born a male and after 65 + yrs. I'm still a male and oh my , my wife hasn't left me. Imagine that a man and women could become partners in life. From the day's of that old song by the band Bread, Baby i want you, Baby i need you. Yes we will not conform so we must be canceled. We don't believe in the hive mind . As individuals who exceeded in our different carrier's and when times weren't good we had each other. And all those years we were like the tide at the beach Ehab and Flow. We were point focused on achieving that small piece of the pie.Which was freedom. It's only achieved when you do not owe anyone anything.We may not have become rich but what we worked hard for was ours.And after all these years a Politician stands up and say's you will not own nothing in the future and you will be happy. Well i still love her, We started as two souls who didn't know a damn thing about each other. And after all these years i love to smell her fresh washed hair. Put my arm over her pull her close and whisper in her ear, I don't give a damn about their future.

Last edited by Gorpet; 06-21-22 at 07:33 AM. Reason: I'm waiting for the Attack of the Mind Hive. Look i still have 40 of my lungs left/ Getting my medical THC in pill form .
Gorpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-22, 06:27 AM   #2
Reece
CINC Pacific Fleet

Downloads: 171

Sub captains go down with their ship!
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-22, 08:47 AM   #3
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
What the hell is that ****, It's the United States. For real. Look we have no build back better plan. Is your government paying people to not work. Our is, their flooding money into our own country and across the world . And guess what the money the Politician's are throwing around the world is really not theirs to throw. See that's the problem with Politician's they are always doing this. Your politician's told you your country in now part of a triangle.Of self defense damn does that sound familiar. And the United States will be there for you. Don't believe it. The submarine USS Connecticut is history it will never be there for Australia. Why the best crew that The U.S. had drove it into a undersea mountain. There were only 3 of them at 7 billion apiece. Anaway your country will be just like Britain was in WW2. But first your country must take the brunt of the assault. And if your government throwing money into the Ukraine like our Country is .And you believe that! I don't Know.You folks down there had good relations with your neighbors and your part of the world was where every working family that doesn't want to be a part of a war coition could get to.

And now you have climbed into the the Skillet Why? Get rid of those old Politicians and the new ones give them a litmus test.This world does not need Politician's . We have watched the politician trusted them since 1945. They move slow cause it takes 20 30 years for their children . And when they are not interested we get 80 year old grand parents deciding our lives across this planet.Would you give the power of life and death of a country to your 80 year old grand parents. ?

'

Last edited by Gorpet; 06-21-22 at 10:02 AM. Reason: Ok i redact the litmus test, How about this ,Every person who want's to hold Office must compete in a Sim City play off where
Old 06-21-22, 03:31 PM   #4
Platapus
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 63

Old 06-21-22, 08:33 PM   #5
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post

That and stop picking apart cow patties for the psychedelics...

Flanked by life and the funeral pyre. Putting on a show for you to see.
August is online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-22, 10:10 PM   #6
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
That and stop picking apart cow patties for the psychedelics...
Well,August ya can't hunt down here any more all of our Bambi Deers have been killed and it is to dangerous to adventure onto public hunting areas today. The immigrant's are killing the bears, they bring their culture with them.And our local lakes that i fished in when i was a young man and brought home speckled perch,young bass, gators and catfish.They are nothing but memories of my youth. And now only those of us, a band of grey beards and women with grey hair will, pick apart the cow patties and play the songs that we like and the rest of the world can roll on to it's inevitable end. We are the Grandchildren of War. WW2,Korea,Vietnam,Iraq,Afghanistan and now Ukraine and in our own cities here in America. When does it Stop?
Old 06-28-22, 10:51 PM   #7
Gorpet
Still Searching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platapus View Post
Now my friend, Our great Leader along with yours at the G7 meeting has declared for the indefinite future your Country will support the Nato.Now here's what you get by that. Your country must supply weapons or men to crush the Russians.And the world will know that your country will follow Joe Biden and his Democrat party of America into an unknown abyss.Oh and every Abyss that the United States " the smartest people since our founding" got our country involved in only the smartest and politically connected survived and prospered.Those who did the fighting and dying were swept aside and forgotten and the next generation of youth were prepared for the next war. And now your country must provide after all. Your country has relied on America for your security and now.It's time to kiss the hand of the hand of the Godfather and for your politicians to bend the knee. You can't defend yourself you have no choice.

Last edited by Gorpet; 06-28-22 at 11:32 PM.