SUBSIM Radio Room Forums

SUBSIM: The Web's #1 resource for all submarine & naval simulations since 1997

Go Back   SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > Silent Hunter III
Forget password? Reset here

Old 08-27-06, 12:04 PM   #151
SubSerpent
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboywooly
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubSerpent
I loved the movie SubSerpent2. Wait a minute, I'm SubSerpent2, I mean too! Thanks, Gizzmoe and Neal for lifting the ban.
Welcome back
Thanks, it's great to be back!
Old 08-27-06, 02:39 PM   #152
terrapin
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

How about uploading HiRes versions of those vids to UBRS?
Old 08-27-06, 03:07 PM   #153
SubSerpent
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrapin
How about uploading HiRes versions of those vids to UBRS?
That was the only version I made. My graphics card can barely take it. Took me forever to make that movie because movie maker CTD all the time.

What is UBRS? Ultimately Bad Resolution Screener? :hmm:
Old 08-27-06, 03:10 PM   #154
Gizzmoe
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0

Quote:
What is UBRS?
http://u-boot.realsimulation.com/
Gizzmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-06, 04:35 PM   #155
SubSerpent
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizzmoe
Quote:
What is UBRS?
http://u-boot.realsimulation.com/
Oh, I knew that!

Last edited by SubSerpent; 08-27-06 at 04:37 PM.
Old 08-27-06, 06:55 PM   #156
stabiz
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 14

Actually, I also had problems with CTD with movie maker a long tima ago. It never happens with Ulead 9.

So you are a member of this community? I found your vid by coincidence on youtube.
Old 08-27-06, 07:40 PM   #157
SubSerpent
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stabiz
Actually, I also had problems with CTD with movie maker a long tima ago. It never happens with Ulead 9.

So you are a member of this community? I found your vid by coincidence on youtube.
Yes, I am a member of this community. Been here for over a year. I know you saw my video on youtube. I saw your message on there and I responded. How did you manage to find it on youtube btw? I had just uploaded it there the night before and I couldn't even find it on there for a few days until youtube updated. Now it shows up with your vids and the others. I was just curious as to how everyone found it but I couldn't even find it typing in the 'tags' that I created for it. Go figure? :hmm:

Anyways, thanks for your nice comments on youtube and I'll have you know that I am a fan of your work as well.

P.S. I have other video editing software too, but I am just more comfortable with movie maker <----which is a pretty powerful piece of software for coming standard with WinXP.

I think I have a video editor in my NERO suite that I'll have to check out on my next video after the one that I am currently working on. It won't be as long as my previous work but it will be a bit more action packed, especially towards the end.
Old 08-27-06, 10:03 PM   #158
robj250
Sea Lord

Location: Port Hardy, BC, Canada 75 yo with M.S. & C.O.P.D. & heart problems
Downloads: 1

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, I am a member of this community. Been here for over a year. I know you saw my video on youtube. I saw your message on there and I responded. How did you manage to find it on youtube btw? I had just uploaded it there the night before and I couldn't even find it on there for a few days until youtube updated. Now it shows up with your vids and the others. I was just curious as to how everyone found it but I couldn't even find it typing in the 'tags' that I created for it. Go figure? :hmm:

Anyways, thanks for your nice comments on youtube and I'll have you know that I am a fan of your work as well.

P.S. I have other video editing software too, but I am just more comfortable with movie maker <----which is a pretty powerful piece of software for coming standard with WinXP.

I think I have a video editor in my NERO suite that I'll have to check out on my next video after the one that I am currently working on. It won't be as long as my previous work but it will be a bit more action packed, especially towards the end.
PM me please.
robj250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-06, 11:43 PM   #159
SubSerpent
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robj250
Quote:
Quote:

PM me please.
I sent you a PM.
Old 08-28-06, 04:50 AM   #160
stabiz
Silent Hunter

Quote:
Quote:

How did you manage to find it on youtube btw? I had just uploaded it there the night before and I couldn't even find it on there for a few days until youtube updated. Now it shows up with your vids and the others. I was just curious as to how everyone found it but I couldn't even find it typing in the 'tags' that I created for it. Go figure? :hmm:
I was watching one of my own, since someone was wondering what kind of music I had used in some vid, and yours showed up as one of the "suggestions" after a vid.
Old 08-28-06, 07:33 AM   #161
SubSerpent
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

How did you manage to find it on youtube btw? I had just uploaded it there the night before and I couldn't even find it on there for a few days until youtube updated. Now it shows up with your vids and the others. I was just curious as to how everyone found it but I couldn't even find it typing in the 'tags' that I created for it. Go figure? :hmm:
I was watching one of my own, since someone was wondering what kind of music I had used in some vid, and yours showed up as one of the "suggestions" after a vid.
Don't you get sick and tired of watching your own vids? I must of seen "The Last Hunt" 10 times or more since I had to constantly go back and double check it for editing. Still after all that I still see mistakes that I made , but it was my first vid, so maybe I am just being hard on myself.
Old 08-28-06, 08:03 AM   #162
stabiz
Silent Hunter

:rotfl:There will always be things to alter, if you could, but I dont see my vids too often. This time I watched one of them cause a guy sent me a youtube-message requesting titles for the music used in one of the vids.
Old 08-29-06, 06:57 AM   #163
robj250
Sea Lord

Location: Port Hardy, BC, Canada 75 yo with M.S. & C.O.P.D. & heart problems
Downloads: 1
Default Windows Movie Maker

Hi: If anyone uses Windows Movie Maker, could you tell me how to put end credits in on a blackground. How do I put a page of text that will say something and then peel off from top to bottom and then leave the picture it uncovers for length of that clip it covered.
robj250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-06, 08:07 AM   #164
SubSerpent
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robj250
Hi: If anyone uses Windows Movie Maker, could you tell me how to put end credits in on a blackground. How do I put a page of text that will say something and then peel off from top to bottom and then leave the picture it uncovers for length of that clip it covered.
Windows Movie Maker

Open Windows Media Maker. Open your project. Click on 'Tools'. Click on 'Titles and credits'. Click on 'Add credits at end of movie'. Enter your credits in the fields. Select an animation to use. Test and work with it. It can be a real b..ch!

Note: Remember, the longer you stretch the field at the bottom of the 'play sequence' the slower the credits will scroll.
Old 08-29-06, 08:10 AM   #165
SubSerpent
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Rob, are you making a movie or are you just trying to learn how to do this stuff for yourself?