Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-30-21, 06:33 PM   #286
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 241
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidman View Post
Ah, force the media. Joseph Goebbels would be proud of you.
Fair enough. You can't force them. But you can allow media with alternative viewpoints - something that leftists and techno-oligarchs desperately have been trying to stop, with the deplatforming on social media going on, the antifa terrorists interfering with conservative speakers on college campuses, the recent arrest of a guy for a meme, etc.

The big media like CNN and Fox don't even pretend that they're objectively reporting. Stop trying to tell me what opinion I should have and just tell me the facts.

Because that is the problem now - leftists aren't willing to debate. They only want their opinion coming out of your mouth...
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-21, 06:36 PM   #287
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
Because that is the problem now - leftists aren't willing to debate. They only want their opinion coming out of your mouth...
Same goes for the orange legion.
Old 01-30-21, 06:51 PM   #288
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you...

In all seriousness - we've had election shenanigans in the US probably going all the way back to George Washington's time.

Its only now that we have sufficient technology access to see real-time and near-real-time election results to actually be able to prove it. We've seen commentary from people involved in monitoring shady elections in african nations who are 100% certain that fraudulent elections occurred here.

Let's look at the various claims of election problems:

Here is a time magazine article detailing some of the complaints INCLUDING links to the the actual complaint affidavits filed in the various states.

https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/

In a nut shell I found some irregularities and requests to stop counting ballots and placement of observers. If you can find any where in these complaints evidence of voter fraud, PLEASE do tell. I get it, its politics and I would expect nothing less from these kinds of people. But unless there was some hard evidence of voter fraud the likes of which changed the course of the election. Then come December 14th right after the electoral college cast their votes and the results known. Then the theatrics, drama, political b.s. name calling and accusations STOPS and the nation moves on. Just because someone has a constitutional rights to march, protest and speak . Doesn't mean its always the right thing to do. They got to know when to keep their mouths shut and move on.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-30-21 at 08:27 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-21, 07:44 PM   #289
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Here is a time magazine article detailing some of the complaints INCLUDING links to the the actual complaint affidavits filed in the various states.

https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsu...ts-biden-wins/

In a nut shell I found some irregularities and requests to stop counting ballots and placement of observers. If you can find any where in these complaints evidence of voter fraud, PLEASE do tell. I get it, its politics and I would expect nothing less from these kinds of people. But unless there was some hard evidence of voter fraud the likes of which changed the course of the election. Then come December 14th right after the electoral college cast their votes and the results known. Then the theatrics, drama, political b.s. name calling and accusations STOPS and the nation moves on. Just because someone has a constitutional rights to march, protest and speak . Doesn't mean its always the right thing to do. They got to know when to keep their mouths shut and move on.
That link isn't working for me.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-21, 08:29 PM   #290
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
That link isn't working for me.

fixed it, sorry. https://time.com/5908505/trump-lawsuits-biden-wins/

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-21, 08:36 PM   #291
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff-Groves View Post
You know there will be MANY posts calling you a conspiracy nut now.

I didn't say I agreed with the article, some of it I guess, but he's is definitely not alone in his beliefs and unless the many irregularities in the election are investigated completely and openly it will continue to fester in the heart of this nation.
August is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-21, 08:38 PM   #292
bstanko6
Admiral

Downloads: 390
Uploads: 13

Let’s forget the word fraud. Let’s forget the word rigging. Let’s just look at it this way, if the state doesn’t follow their own laws on election night… Then that should be enough to stop the count redo it and try again.

Counting past the legal time that you can count. Counting when there’s no judge in the room. Using sharpies when it should be a ball point pen on a form. Pulling out several in checked baggages of ballots in the middle of the night. Changing the rules about mail in ballots last minute. Allowing people who are dead to count. Along people who cannot validate their US citizenship.

Let’s not called it evidence. Let’s just call rules that were bent or broken or otherwise. If that’s the case, let’s not charge anybody anything, let’s not go after anyone’s job. Just redo the count under the proper laws. What’s wrong with that?

Again, it’s not about whether or not you feel there’s evidence. If the people want a recount, if they want someone to look into the way states handle their elections, there should be no question.

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/6tFeTSUmVc
bstanko6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-21, 10:24 PM   #293
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
Let’s forget the word fraud. Let’s forget the word rigging. Let’s just look at it this way, if the state doesn’t follow their own laws on election night… Then that should be enough to stop the count redo it and try again.

Counting past the legal time that you can count. Counting when there’s no judge in the room. Using sharpies when it should be a ball point pen on a form. Pulling out several in checked baggages of ballots in the middle of the night. Changing the rules about mail in ballots last minute. Allowing people who are dead to count. Along people who cannot validate their US citizenship.

Let’s not called it evidence. Let’s just call rules that were bent or broken or otherwise. If that’s the case, let’s not charge anybody anything, let’s not go after anyone’s job. Just redo the count under the proper laws. What’s wrong with that?

Again, it’s not about whether or not you feel there’s evidence. If the people want a recount, if they want someone to look into the way states handle their elections, there should be no question.
This. There shouldn't even be the *appearance* of impropriety.
Old 01-31-21, 04:28 AM   #294
Von Due
Sea Lord

Downloads: 30

Statistics was mentioned above. About statistics and a certain election

Yes, Matt Parker mixes comedy with maths but he does know his maths.
Von Due is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-21, 08:18 AM   #295
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Due View Post
Statistics was mentioned above. About statistics and a certain election

Yes, Matt Parker mixes comedy with maths but he does know his maths.
I completely agree with his assessment. The issue isn't that Trump should have won Chicago. You *expect* Dems to do well in a city - especially one that is as crooked as Chicago. Now so that analysis for outlying areas in the suburbs surrounding Chicago and the rest of the state. Do it for every state. I think you'll find that, whether intentional or due to unintentional errors, that the counts in suburban and rural areas isn't quite right in several states - because it's a statistical impossibility that Biden got more votes than Obama.
Old 01-31-21, 09:12 AM   #296
Sonicfire1981
Engineer

Downloads: 61

Quote:
[...] because it's a statistical impossibility that Biden got more votes than Obama.
I shouldn't: why would that be?
Sonicfire1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-21, 09:50 AM   #297
Von Due
Sea Lord

Downloads: 30

Quote:
especially one that is as crooked as Chicago.
Awfully close to the True Scotsman there, aren't we?

The 2nd video addresses an analysis on 4 different counties in Michigan.

The issue is, these flawed arguements form the basis of many of the fraud claims. If someone can't work out the correct statistical analysis in one case, would you trust them to work it out correctly in any case? Still, this is exactly what is happening. Too many trust these flawed claims to hold true.
Von Due is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-21, 10:23 AM   #298
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Showoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicfire1981 View Post
I shouldn't: why would that be?
What would be the basis of garnering more votes than Obama when there was zero traction when Biden was in the campaign trail?

We have video of who actually showed up to his speeches and rallies and the number of people there was underwhelming.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20210131-102216.jpg (97.7 KB, 7 views)
Old 01-31-21, 10:32 AM   #299
Sonicfire1981
Engineer

Downloads: 61

Quote:
What would be the basis of garnering more votes than Obama when there was zero traction when Biden was in the campaign trail?

We have video of who actually showed up to his speeches and rallies and the number of people there was underwhelming.
What you fail to see: Many, many voted against Trump, so that fellas 35k Rallies count towards Biden as well.
Also: you're using the word "statistical" wrong.
Sonicfire1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-21, 10:36 AM   #300
August
Wayfaring Stranger

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicfire1981 View Post
Many, many voted against Trump, so that fellas 35k Rallies count towards Biden as well.

What?

How many Biden voters do you figure were attending Trump rallies?
August is offline   Reply With Quote