Forget password? Reset here

Old 01-25-21, 02:10 PM   #166
Torvald Von Mansee
Sea Lord

Downloads: 3
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVGWarhawk View Post
The new press secretary for Biden finally answered that question that all wanted to know. What is Joe's favorite ice cream. Vanilla with chocolate chips. Glad that all important question has been answered.
Hey, Warhawk, Drachinifel is supposed to come to the U.S. Have you thought about asking him if he'd like a behind-the-scenes tour of the Torsk?

(I think it's amusing that I can say "Drachinifel" without any other information and expect someone on this board to know who he is..)
Old 01-25-21, 02:13 PM   #167
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
They seem pretty happy to sue everyone. Let's see if they mean it and if it happens in a jurisdiction that will finally force them to release the actual source code used by the machines in question, along with the config files, as part of discovery.
There is so much false information out there that most people don't even care to investigate it.

I really worry about the future of America with so many false claims.

Do your own home work

We have been mislead and I point to the last administration about dominion being the reason

who owns dominion voting systems

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...w=1920&bih=937
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-21, 02:16 PM   #168
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torvald Von Mansee View Post
Hey, Warhawk, Drachinifel is supposed to come to the U.S. Have you thought about asking him if he'd like a behind-the-scenes tour of the Torsk?

(I think it's amusing that I can say "Drachinifel" without any other information and expect someone on this board to know who he is..)
Torvald,

The Torsk Restoration folks basically disbanded 10 years ago. The people who oversee the inner harbor never liked the Torsk and was opposed to having people onboard restoring her on any given Saturday morning. Money and politics, etc. I have not crossed the Torsk's deck for close a decade now. I have no idea how she is fairing. At any rate, behind the scene bilge water drinking is no longer.
Old 01-25-21, 02:24 PM   #169
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37

I didn't knew it is so hard to get rid of an obsession.

As mentioned before-We have a weekly magazine on our news channel.

From 2018 and up to the election-it was called The world according to Trump
Around the election and up to 20th Jan-they had renamed it to The world according to Trump & Biden.

Now you may think that from now on-it's The world according to Biden-No such thing.

Now the title is The World after Trump.

Seems like the world media is obsessed with this guy.

Markus
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-21, 02:24 PM   #170
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 246
gear

Quote:
Everyone knew that was coming. Dominion will be under suspicion with their voting machines. Whether Dominion screwed the pooch or not, from here on out this election will probably cripple their business. Perhaps Dominion's damage control should have started a bit sooner and more vigorously.
The fact that they actually sent a letter to Melissa Carone that stated "you were hired to just clean stuff and do menial tasks" is sufficiently scumbaggish that as loopy as she sounded, it actually makes me want to believe her more. It's a "you're a nobody - no one is going to believe you anyway" move intended to shut someone up who is being inconvenient - a Harvey Weinstein type of move.

And as to Giuliani - I think that a former federal prosecutor in SDNY knows how to handle himself regarding being sued.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-21, 02:27 PM   #171
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Quatro View Post
There is so much false information out there that most people don't even care to investigate it.

I really worry about the future of America with so many false claims.

Do your own home work

We have been mislead and I point to the last administration about dominion being the reason

who owns dominion voting systems

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=...w=1920&bih=937
I get what you're saying - the fact is that dominion is the end result is multiple mergers, acquisitions, spinoffs, and divestitures of basis companies. Its next to impossible for most people to keep track of.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-21, 02:33 PM   #172
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
I didn't knew it is so hard to get rid of an obsession.

As mentioned before-We have a weekly magazine on our news channel.

From 2018 and up to the election-it was called The world according to Trump
Around the election and up to 20th Jan-they had renamed it to The world according to Trump & Biden.

Now you may think that from now on-it's The world according to Biden-No such thing.

Now the title is The World after Trump.

Seems like the world media is obsessed with this guy.

Markus
Because Trump sells newspapers. People tune into the news looking for Trump stories. Comedians need material for the opening monologues. This is big money. One loses their main attraction are the same one's losing money. The will ride this as long as they can. I mean honestly, is knowing what flavor of ice cream Joe Biden likes that exciting? Nope.
Old 01-25-21, 05:58 PM   #173
bstanko6
Admiral

Downloads: 390
Uploads: 13

Amazing!

Now California opened up from COVID stay at home orders!

When Trump was in, New York and California were damn near crying about a zombie apocalypse!!

As soon as Trump leaves... everything is good?

Waiting for the anti-Trumpers to give there bull**** response in 3... 2... 1... go!

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/6tFeTSUmVc
bstanko6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-21, 11:16 PM   #174
MaDef
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
I get what you're saying - the fact is that dominion is the end result is multiple mergers, acquisitions, spinoffs, and divestitures of basis companies. Its next to impossible for most people to keep track of.
It's not a difficult trail to follow. The company was founded in 2002 in Canada. Over the years it acquired a couple of other voting machine companies, and in 2018 was sold to a private equity firm.
MaDef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-21, 05:14 AM   #175
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

And because Rudy Giuiano accused said company of "voting fraud" without having any evidence, by using a viral desinformation campaign trying to erode public trust in the election system, he is now being sued, and not only by said company. As a lawyer, he will understand this

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-21, 05:39 AM   #176
bstanko6
Admiral

Downloads: 390
Uploads: 13

His evidence was the machine the courts refused to get a warrant to inspect.

Now that they are suing, they produce a machine several months after the fact.

That’s like a detective accusing you of shooting someone, asks for the gun, but you say no....

Then several years later you sue, after you clean the gun of all ballistic evidence!

Trump haters respond with unrealistic response about how the election wasn’t fraudulent in 3... 2... 1... go!

DISCORD
https://discord.gg/6tFeTSUmVc
bstanko6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-21, 05:50 AM   #177
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38

^ Lies and more lies.

Giuliani did not produce a believable doubt or any evidence, so of course the court refused. To go to court and have your case inspected, you need to provide at least some believable stuff, but he did not have any apart from playing Trump's lickspittle.

If it were done that way any citizen could accuse anyone he does not like and tell the courts to accuse without presenting evidence. This is not how justice works.

If you are a police officer as you said you were (what i meanwhile doubt), i foresee a very short career.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-21, 09:05 AM   #178
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
Amazing!

Now California opened up from COVID stay at home orders!

When Trump was in, New York and California were damn near crying about a zombie apocalypse!!

As soon as Trump leaves... everything is good?

Waiting for the anti-Trumpers to give there bull**** response in 3... 2... 1... go!
If I'm not mistaken the trending up of new cases(from the holidays) has started coming down. I think there is truth to the matter that families gathering do spread the virus.

However, I do think it is time to start living with the virus instead of hiding at home. Everyday activity is a risk for getting sick, accident in a car or slipping in the shower yet we go about our business. This virus is not going away. It is time to start living with it. Accept the risk. We have done so with flu for decades.
Old 01-26-21, 09:26 AM   #179
Buddahaid
Shark above Space Chicken

Downloads: 160

Quote:
If I'm not mistaken the trending up of new cases(from the holidays) has started coming down. I think there is truth to the matter that families gathering do spread the virus.

However, I do think it is time to start living with the virus instead of hiding at home. Everyday activity is a risk for getting sick, accident in a car or slipping in the shower yet we go about our business. This virus is not going away. It is time to start living with it. Accept the risk. We have done so with flu for decades.
I almost agree but I would want a much higher level of vaccines given and hope we can hold out a few more months. Getting through the winter of 2021 is a known hurdle for nine months or so now.

Newsome's loosening of the lockdown before meeting the ICU bed target levels is apparently in repose to a recall petition that's gained a lot of ground.

"Tomorrow belongs to those who can hear it coming."
David Bowie
Buddahaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-21, 11:17 AM   #180
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I almost agree but I would want a much higher level of vaccines given and hope we can hold out a few more months. Getting through the winter of 2021 is a known hurdle for nine months or so now.

Newsome's loosening of the lockdown before meeting the ICU bed target levels is apparently in repose to a recall petition that's gained a lot of ground.
The new cases are trending down even with winter upon the country. Winter appears to be less of a hurdle than keeping gatherings(family/bars) at a minimum. In my state, the #1 cause of spreading is family gathering. #5 on the list is restaurants. Closing restaurants for 5 weeks during the holidays(in my county) was successfully challenged as the science was there that restaurant closing is helpful. Restaurants were permitted to have 50% capacity. Complete shutdown of restaurants is not that helpful against the spread(IMO).

At any rate, it is long overdue in learning to live with the virus. We can't hide indefinitely.